Picked Up Doctor Player / 닥터 플레이어, an amazing krn medical piece

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by eeeee, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  2. KaleThames

KaleThames Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can you share where you read the mtl novel version of this?

3. Xbaoyu

Xbaoyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read? Is English translations available?

4. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    i read it in ridibooks

5. Scapezz

Scapezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa chapter 10
    I want MC to seek acknowledge of good people instead of with those pieces of shil*t asses, those asses should regret and be punish

I hope mc wont let it slide what his father made mc and his mother suffer.

( recalling Return Of The Legendary Spear Knight.. I stop reading below manhwa chapter 20... i like the story plot, I only stop reading because of MC)

Manhwa chapter 10 half page..( came here to for spoiler))
    Im debating weither to continue to read or discont. I'll decide if mc get happy for gaining attention from his father (if mc is still want his father's love)
    i"ll discont.

Mc's will decide my decision

6. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC stop being a pushover or punch bag later on? Or is dragged on?

7. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :blob_plusone:

8. eeeee

eeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya he stops being a push over. keep strong. i guess it’s harder for english readers bc krn ppl get to read by the volume

Mandyj and simsim like this.
  9. xiao_li

xiao_li Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Sancay

Sancay New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is mc want to become a king in the future?

11. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, rather than being a pushover he's more of like a shrew hiding behind his Samaritan title. There was a scene in a banquet were he was called by the 3rd prince 'asking' him to be his subordinate because at that time he already accumulate lots of achievements that even the 3 princes can compete over (he redevelop a barren town that the 3 princes gave up on, this bastards literally urge the king to abandon the town but luckily he didn't) So back to the 3rd prince, after he was asked the 2nd prince showed up and ask him the same thing. Raymond accepted both of their offer focusing on if they were to be his patient he will help them to the utmost of his ability. but in his mind he's more like screw you, I wont help the both of you because of what you did to me when we were younger.

Tiis_Ganda, Laerta and simsim like this.
  13. nayumi_.0o

nayumi_.0o Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know if he'll leave his hometown (current town he's in)? i feel like he's gonna leave eventually once politics start getting heavier, but i wonder if he's gonna leave a successor or train people to stay there.

15. WorkingButNoMoney

WorkingButNoMoney Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    our dude become the Light of the continent yet still drowning in debt lol

Raburimey likes this.
  16. Raburimey

Raburimey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaas. He will even travel to other kingdoms. He will join war (as a healer and a master strategist).

MC's mom is not really a commoner. She was a runaway princess from one of the richest kingdom (the kingdom where she was from was a major trading spot so there are a lot of trades). This means that although MC is an illegitimate child, he has pure royal blood running in his veins. In fact, both kingdoms (Father's kingdom and Mother's kingdom) wanted MC to stay in their own kingdoms. The citizens of MC's mother's kingdom became angry when they learned how shitty the treatment to MC was when he was yet to be acknowledged as part of the royal family. However due to a lot of happenings (there were wars, epidemics, schemes, conflicts, etc), MC's father's kingdom began to treat MC as a star/sun a.ka. saint, so they learned to love him (MC had a fan club).

So MC made a lot of contributions in their kingdom. People wanted him to become their king (MC's brothers were major assholes and hated him because of this). However, MC has no plan to become a king/monarch. He only wanted to live a rich life. MC then decided to go to another kingdom in order to find cure for his sister's diseases (that tsundere sister he helped in the earlier chapter, the one he used electric magic).

Yaaas. He had a lot of disciples. One was a princes (daughter of a duke), one was his first apprentice (the one who followed him to the slum), one became a king (when he was still training this guy, the guy was yet to become a monarch and was still a prince).

So his first apprentice was really loyal and was a fanatic of MC. When MC began to teach other people, he (first apprentice) sort of, brain washed people that MC was an angel/good person/selfless , and so the people he taught became good doctors who had solid medical skills but had major mental filter when it comes to judging MC's actions. MC also built as school to train people so that diseases can be treated without the use of divine power/light attribute magic.

Although MC has made a ton of contribution to the kingdom, he still hasn't become rich. He had a lot of debts. There was a bank where he always borrowed money and the owner of the bank was really into him (the girl always proposed to marry him and MC thought that it was a joke). Because the owner of the bank liked MC, he was allowed to borrow a large amount of funds with a lower interest. Although he paid off his debt, he still has more to pay because he needed funds for the building of schools and establishments, making of medicines and other stuffs.

So the original crown prince died already died a long time ago, and the younger princes were competing to take his place as the successor. People originally thought that the 1st prince's death was due to diseases however it was later on revealed that it was a major conspiracy made by a group of people wearing robes (I forgot what they were called but they were an organization who wanted chaos). Aside from the death of 1st prince, that organization also killed other monarchs, possible heirs to the throne, important political figures.

I forgot which prince it was but, it was MC's half brother (one of the princes). That culprit also betrayed MC's country and colluded with an enemy kingdom so he could seize the throne.

Moro-sama, Asya.M, luanara and 5 others like this.
  17. nobodybruh

nobodybruh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Raburimey . Hello! If it's not too much can you please spoil us some more? Like what happened to the king?? How did they treat ML later on? Or did they asked for apology at least and lastly, what's the back story of his mother and the king? Why'd the king leave them and only come back after ML's mother died? Thanks in advance!

18. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty so much for the spoiler! Can you please tell us if the shitty people that bullied and trampled on MC got their well deserved karma?
    And what about the King? The King didn't do anything to help both MC and MC's mom so did any karma fall to the King?

19. GGbookluver

GGbookluver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You made me want to read it now lol.

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  20. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just starting this and so happy it has some spoilers out.

Does this have romance at all?