Spoiler Don't Be Obsessed With An Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Dec 5, 2020.

1. spicesandsweets

spicesandsweets Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah!!
    i actually got a bit stressed because of this story this noon because i was trying all the ways i could to got the raws after replying on this thread. booktoki doesnt have this novel;__; i had errors and trials and accidentally bought all three volumes from ridi up until i got the link to download the epub, but based from the reviews and that i don't actually have the money and time to mtl the pages to spare i had a second thought and got it refunded lol
    but
    i did actually open chapter 45 and 46 from kakao. the mtl was super confusing but michael (ml) wasnt mentioned at all, and it vaguely mention the background of how our fl came into this world and there was another male character that havent showed up before at least until chapter 28..? my interpretation could be wrong though but michael really doesnt show up here.

anyways mtl-ing with two devices was tiring idk how other users here endure it T__T i think it humbled me a bit and I'll be fine with just reading the translations for now. plus the reviews said volume 2 of the novel was confusing..? and that's partly why i hesitated to bought it whole, will still follow it though cus i still want to know how this ends

Last edited: May 12, 2023
    luliibunny and random234 like this.
  2. random234

random234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Micheal (the male lead) the main characters boyfriend from her past life?

3. somnia-infinita

somnia-infinita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think no, this is incorrect. I just bought and mtl'd the last book solely to answer this question for my burning curiosity lol. If I understand correctly, the ex-boyfriend from the past life reincarnated into/possessed a different king named Rehan who is one of the major antagonists. NOT the emperor ML Michael.

4. random234

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh THANK GOD he isn’t I was like no wayyy that psycho got to be with her in the next life by the way does fl end up confronting her ex bf? Like does she get peaceful ending and what happens between her her and the ml and does she reveal her past to the ml? (Thank you so much for replying)

5. somnia-infinita

somnia-infinita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh the only part that I really remember clearly about the ending is that
    Rehan kidnaps her and tries to make her like.. live as a whole new person and erase her previous existence. He straight up was like "your name is Angela now". Sure buddy, that lasts like... 3 hours, until Michael and the brother break in to sneak her out in disguise. But Rehan is one step ahead waiting in the warehouse where the teleport was, so they all have a magic fight.

She's the one who deals the killing blow to Rehan in the last battle by just straight up stabbing him, and he was just like -
    "Killed by my beloved???? Of all the ways I could die, this is also not bad. Sexy and valid." :blobuwu: (dead)

So... that's really what stuck in my brain there. XD

6. random234

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the end the loser ex didn’t think there was anything wrong with what he’s done to her but omg at least she killed him with her own hands..RETRIBUTION!!! :D