Spoiler Duke Ashillean’s Contractual Marriage / The Duke of Ashleyan's Contractual Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 31, 2021.

1. yoyo098

yoyo098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imma drop this novel, I can tell based on these spoilers that I'm going to be super annoyed while reading this. Weirdly enough I don't like the characters and how they are treated throughout the story.

2. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Started reading this and am already not liking FL's sis much. They rebelled against a tyrant which is all well and good but they killed any relative of tyrant be it an adult or a baby. Isn't that doing the same thing as the tyrant? The sis didn't allow the Duke Kadrig or whatever his name was to marry/court the FL because she thought it wouldn't be well for her sis and for her empire. Isn't it tyrant like trait too? She overthrow one ruler for being tyrant but going down the same path. Smh. I feel she is more ambitious than being a caring sis. She knows FL will do anything for her even if that means killing the guy she likes. That's messed up and she gets away with it for being a loving and caring sis.

3. Kurisutina09

Kurisutina09 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask? Did the two of them only has one child?

4. sayurineechan

sayurineechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    felt sorry for the ML but, I'm still glad at the end of the day he found his true happiness through his child, just like how I found mine. ❤️

5. athuw2710

athuw2710 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody spoils who is the villainess? Is it the pink hair duke?

6. Babybehchick

Babybehchick Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They should make a season/book 2 of the novel where ML no longer loves FL and there's a 2nd FL for the ML and wants to take him away and helps him escspes with the kid because FL fucked up. Idc if its a political marriage the whole point of novels like this is true love wins so no one come at me with arguments that make sense. Book 2 will be the child will be older and FL grovels for ML and the only reason he comes back is coz she had another kid and he didnt know so spurred by his desire for his 2nd unknown child he comes back and FL GROVELS and 2nd FL is juts there, a constant reminder that ML doesnt love her the same way he used to

pandamaci123 likes this.
  7. Joker07

Joker07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why isn't anyone translating this webtoon ( comic )?

8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mhmh. Plus, MC is the one that fought the most, yet her sister gets all credit all the time. Like she can be emperor, but at least let people know who actually fought for them. It seems like she'll keep MC as a slave forever while she gets all the glory. And I hate those emperors that ask for the head of a dragon and whatnot dangerous trophies from their subjects. Like, don't act so ambitions if you're not gonna be the one catching it.

And I was under the impression that she went to the monastery to prepare a rebellion, not that she was hiding.

Also, rather than blaming the blond duke from hurting MC's shoulder in self defense and later having to fight in close range and getting wounds all over her body, it's her that sent her to all these next battles she got hurt in, as her that gave her a territory ridden with monsters she had to fight.

And just like she made MC give up her favorite shawl, she also planned to make her give up her husband that she cares about.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
    Fostofina, salty25, Sora27 and 2 others like this.
  9. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right !!! She’s actively making things hard for his SISTER who she claims to love them people are mad cos they’re like of but if it was a man emperor it would be okay blah blah !!! I don’t remember anyone defending those ones either ??????

Fostofina and Dobokan like this.
  10. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cuz of the spoilers. Lots of hate for FL.

Joker07 likes this.
  11. Joker07

Joker07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah I heard something too but in my opinion I think we should read story till end patiently... I mean since artist have no problem to draw the whole thing what's so tough translating it ( there are so many useless stories are being translated anyway )

its0k, seemanta and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  12. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoilers including the ones i've commented on are accurate - though I do certainly hope you enjoy the story. the FL earned the hate she does get. I mean i could be recalling wrong but she doesn't exactly 'counter' the point when shes called certain things by certain important characters. Especially regarding certain very stupid decisions she made. Still a good read though, hopefully the Manhwa adapts the side stories.

cjburaira likes this.
  13. jeonghanyi

jeonghanyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmmmm then you should write your own story i guess ‍

zoefleyl, seemanta and its0k like this.
  14. I_am_the_two

I_am_the_two Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Watch out, you might’ve just created the Garth Ennis of Manhwa /s. Anyway, female lead is cringe nae nae noodles /s. Hope the author’s next work doesn’t completely forget about side characters with lots of potential for writing cough the youngest siblings cough. Edit: lol I thought I was responding to a different thread mb. Ignore the part prior to the edit

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    Emma626 likes this.
  15. Rukul2

Rukul2 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What has their gender to do with anything if I may ask?

16. stupidthinker

stupidthinker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the people complaining about the ML not using his knowledge about the future after his regression has really read this story, either the novel or the manhwa. Like, what future did you mean? He always died when the rebellion happened, while the timeline of this story started after the rebellion. He did use his knowledge to survive in his many past lives, he always made sure to do things differently from his life before, which all failed. He also proposed to MC because he was using his knowledge from his 7th life, the only one he managed to survive after the rebellion, although not for long. What else do you want him to do? I think he had tried everything he could think of by himself except for resorting to violence, which he wasn't capable of. Poor guy only wanted to get old peacefully and die naturally.

17. RegulusBlack

RegulusBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the duke who lost his one eye by Rubia? What is his ending? Any spoiler?
    And how about the empress? Who she marry?
    And why the third duke has no exposure? What is his background?

drikamichiura likes this.
  18. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG...don't even talk to me about it....
    the ml I like him, but I would prefer that Duke (one-eyed) was the ml. I don't know what you guys think but I preferred this ship.
    They are from the same world of war and fighting and how beautiful it would be for this couple together fighting in a battle and protecting each other...hah.... 切ない。。。(heartbroken)

svtspeach likes this.
  19. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He killed FL in one of the timelines over his possesiveness tho.

Fostofina, Inasible, Sora27 and 2 others like this.
  20. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for that reason i read in a previous comment that if he can't marry her then no one else can?
    Is he that obsessed with her?