Spoiler Fakes Don’t Want To Be Real

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Shiirochan

Shiirochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the full MTL?

novelhime likes this.
  2. Alice.H

Alice.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -While Psyche and Vern eating someone approached them and insist to talk to Vern so Psyche leave them alone.

-Psyche use the bracelet to change her appearance and wandering on the street that frequented by commoners. She find notice for the prince's coming of age festival and then browse through it to find doll kingdom event. Lia suggested to Psyche about mercenary called 'Delras', apparently delras would appear on the first day of doll kingdom event.

-Psyche bumped into Hilvia when she was about to return to the nobility area. Hilvia dropped her letter and was about to get angry until she recognized Psyche as the man she met at the illegal auction. She thought that Psyche came from aristocrat family.

-Psyche want to ask about the letter since she recognized the crest but Hilvia just hurriedly walk away. Psyche followed Hilvia and witnessed she was being dragged by two men to a secluded alleyway.

-Psyche openly pursue them and overhear their conversation. Apparently the two men were debt collector from 'black moon'. Black moon was an assassination guild with private loan as a side business. Hilvia family own a large debt to them.

-Hilvia noticed Psyche and asked for help. The men pull out dagger and put it on Hilvia's neck. Psyche just stared at them then raise her hand up as a sign that she didn't want to fight them.

-Psyche said their guild name, one of the men just nodded at her. They gave Hilvia a document about the debt. One of them approach psyche and asked how did she knew them, she said that there's a rumour about Eslant family using loan shark. The man just laugh and then both of them just leave.

-Hilvia was mad that Psyche didn't fight them. Psyche found it ridiculous since it's the Eslant family fault in the first place.

-Psyche asked Hilvia why she had Silkysia's letter but she's just told Psyche that it's nonsense. Psyche then mentioned an address to gemstone workshop and Hilvia just stay quit. From her expression Psyche already know that Lillian plan to make the necklace that she used to frame Psyche in the past.

-Psyche keep asking about the letter but Hilvia refuse to say anything. Psyche just laugh, she thinks that Lillian using Hilvia as a scapegoat. That's why Lillian asked Hilvia to send the letter instead of her maid.

-Hilvia notice Psyche's earring. Apparently it was sold with a very high price at an auction, giving Hilvia an impression that Psyche came from a rich aristocrat family. She the proceed to ask Psyche to marry her.

-Vern appear then told Hilvia that Psyche's fiancee were similar to him. Hilvia actually afraid of Vern because of his reputation. Hilvia thought that the fiancee must be scary too so she run away.

-Psyche turn back to her own appearance. She asked Vern why there's blood on his hands. Vern said that's not his blood, he just met a dog( it could be translated as 'son of a bitch' too).

-Vern asked why she's holding her earring. Psyche take of her earrings and handed it to Vern. She said that she didn't deserve it. Psyche told him that she knows about the earrings.

-Vern just look at the earrings. He also surprised and asked why Psyche was in the alleyway.

Laerta, elaii03, karaa00000 and 44 others like this.
  3. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKS FOR THE EFFORT!
    Do you think Vern deserves to be the ML of Psyche?
    Everyone around her are just shitty people.

4. azrarum

azrarum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Psyche became duke. Verndia also became emperor, and Verndia proposed to Pysche.
    The eldest son Yzhar died.The old duke went to jail. And Pysche told him to die by giving him poison. And she said her little brother Lenox would come after him. However, she was lying and exiled Lenox. I don't know what happened to Lilian. Eventually, Pysche and Verndia married.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
  5. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any ending spoilers with the family? Like was she actually related to them?

6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    So what is the Duke’s scheme? And what was in the tea that Yzhar made her drink?

Calypso Noir, Melita_H and Alniyat like this.
  7. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he knows about her powers?

BLHeadmistress likes this.
  8. Neverland

Neverland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read everything so I don't have many spoilers and I could be wrong since I didn't finish reading everything. What I do know is that Lillian went mad and that she wasn't lost from the Duke's family, but that she was used as a sacrifice for forbidden magic, but was resurrected. And the current emperor is responsible for everything and that he is the first emperor, this guy was in search of immortality not caring about anything else.

9. R0saliaarctic

R0saliaarctic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 60+ chapters of this novel, and it's good, even if sometime the fl been so anyoing, so here I'm going to give spolier:
    The fl father knows that she had snow power, but he wants to destroy her power? He gives her tea for 10 years so she can lose her power

He came to the Lester and ask fl to go back to Silkesia, or he is going to kill her if she didn't go back to Silkesia, anyway of course fl said no to him, but he didn't do anything for fl, he tell fl to try To look for the case of the Lyas

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
  10. R0saliaarctic

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on chapter 75, so here I will give spolier.
    The fl real name is Glorielle not Psyche, And now everyone knows that Glorielle Silkesia is alive and she is coming to Prince party ;)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    Laerta, Yume-sama, elaii03 and 30 others like this.
  11. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pov:
    Psyche is prettier:blobsweat:If I were her I would ask people to call me Elle instead.

12. R0saliaarctic

Reading List:
    Link
    @luliibunny she is, I really love her, she is strong and smart :blobsmilehappyeyes:, but some times she act like dumb

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
    BLHeadmistress likes this.
  13. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is glorielle??

zozoshawky likes this.
  14. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This father is fucking strange???
    According to the spoilers he cared about the MC this whole time and purposefully made his biological daughter disappear but he was also the reason behind why the MC's powers never manifested due to his poison tea. Wtf does he even want?
    This plot is so strange

Laerta, Mingxia, SkyLisette and 4 others like this.
  16. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are the real parents of Pysche??

17. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be that he doesn't want daughters and that's why abandoned Lilian and bcz Mc inherited the power he kept her there to slowly deplete all of the power from her body so that it gets transferred to his heir and MC might not his daughter but rather relative or niece or something and he killed his brother or sister but unfortunately FL inherited the power or something

18. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's probably the reason. Seems we have an Untouchable Lady situation here.

Tho it's a little weird that the brothers are showing love now too. Fucking disgusts me
    I'm glad I read the spoilers on their endings. Rightfully deserved

Laerta and zozoshawky like this.
  19. Amlayi

Amlayi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wht is the end of her bastard family member?

20. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @azrarum
    Spoiler: Ending
    Psyche became duke. Verndia also became emperor, and Verndia proposed to Pysche.
    Spoiler: Ending
    The eldest son Yzhar died.The old duke went to jail. And Pysche told him to die by giving him poison. And she said her little brother Lenox would come after him. However, she was lying and exiled Lenox. I don't know what happened to Lilian. Eventually, Pysche and Verndia married.