Spoiler First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jul 15, 2020.

1. BlaackSwaan

BlaackSwaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kayla and Franz's father is the Marquis. Aster's grandfather is the Duke. Ritaus is from the family of counts.

aboni_06, salaza189 and manvugu like this.
  2. Favipiravir

Favipiravir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @BlaackSwaan Thank you so much for the spoilers~ Bless you more :aww:. I am looking forward more of their sidestories:blobpopcorn:

Marian is so bold to request "that" from the director:blobmelt:

3. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Please:blobsmilehappy:

Franz blames himself for ruining Marian's future. A Karate diploma would be more suitable for her, because she is going to become a civil servant. She comes to his room to talk. Franz is surprised by her visit. Franz apologizes to her, she accepts the apology. He still wants her to come home, because a diploma from such a school can harm her future. Marian says it was her choice and she wanted to be with Franz. He is surprised by her words. Marian asks him if he didn't know she liked him. They're both shaking. Marian takes Franz by the hand and confesses her feelings. She had always considered Franz a strong man. He will forgive her to leave his room. The young man is very confused. He takes a step back, and Marian bites her lip. Tears glisten in her eyes, Franz avoids her gaze. Marian leaves the room, and Franz gives a crushing sigh. During lunch, she sat next to Franz, the students whispered to each other calling Marian beautiful. She's pretty even when she eats. Franz remembers her confession again and is embarrassed. He does not understand what is happening to him, his heart is pounding faster. For Marian, everything in the new school is new. She sits down with Franz, and he tries to escape. She says she really missed him. Franz is shocked and asks if Marian has always been so open about her feelings. She became more persistent after the confession. Franz realizes that he is going to marry her, but he is still embarrassed. He blushes again and leaves Marian. Everyone asks him if they quarreled. After that, Franz began to avoid his fiancee even more. He didn't know how to deal with Marian now. He watches the birds and brings binoculars. Franz notices Marian's red hair, his heart breaks down from the beautiful sight. She found him again by herself. Marian brought him the food she had made herself and a picnic basket. She heard that Franz comes here with friends for a picnic and watches birds. She also wanted to go on a picnic with him. Franz is sorry because Marian was very cute with red cheeks. She asks if Franz is bored with her, he replies that it is not. She smiles at him and brings the young man's hand to her chest. He shouts loudly at her not to do it. He's just very embarrassed, Marian calms him down because she's also confused and that's normal. They're both red with embarrassment. Their hearts are racing. After that, they both talk more calmly. She's glad she's engaged to someone she likes. Franz thinks that Marian is a kind and good person. She was always sympathetic to his hobby. He felt a little more confident thanks to Marian. They thank each other for their openness. They return to the dorm at sunset, Marian kisses Franz on the cheek and wishes him good night. Franz really wants to hug her, he gives in to an impulse and kisses her on the lower lip. The basket falls from her hands. They're both confused. Franz doesn't know how the girl will react. Marian says it was unexpected, but they can try again. He laughed after her answer. A quiet atmosphere reigned between them. They were silent, but after that Franz silently kisses her. Their touch is soft and gentle, they close their eyes. (Return to the present) Franz thinks he did something incredible. They are standing near their daughter's crib. He leans his head slightly against Marian's shoulder. Previously, he was uncomfortable around her, and now she has become a person for him who gave warmth and peace in the most difficult times. Marian pats Franz on the head. After Kayla's wedding, they are going to Tarusen, where they studied, to meet friends and look at birds. She smiles at him with a beautiful smile that she hardly shows in front of others. Franz gently puts his arm around her waist and thanks her. He buries himself in her hair and mutters: "Thank you for choosing me 6 years ago."

nyxxx, Klioo, Aymee and 16 others like this.
  4. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    _Alive__, Klioo, Aymee and 1 other person like this.
  5. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: Happy wending.

Arekushieru likes this.
  6. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Now we need to wait for Aster and Kayla's wedding.

7. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe, I like this novel. Gonna camp here. :blobpopcorn_cool:

manvugu likes this.
  8. Favipiravir

Favipiravir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wedding yay^^

9. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this older sister a different person or is she Kyla herself?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2021
  10. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Kayla

11. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link

Hi! You can find chapters 30 and 31 that have just been translated here.
    Chapter 31 has a 2 years jump. Kyla has just finished her knighthood studies and is being intronised as a Knight. Things are about to go down between Aster and her in the next chapters I think! Can't wait!

12. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe a couple more chapters and he'll kidnap her.The abduction just happens when she enters the senior class.

Favipiravir, Jian Yue and Thamalasca like this.
  13. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    Senior class, like College/ University? Because in Chapter 31 of the Manwha she graduates and gets her knighthood.

14. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    At the academy. She is going to the border after graduation, but Aster finds out about it and kidnaps her.

If I remember correctly, he was watching her all the time, even while studying.

Favipiravir, Jian Yue and Thamalasca like this.
  15. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    So we can surmise that the kidnapping should happen in the next few chapters since she just grduated from the Academy. With a bit of luck, even the next one! Thanks for your spoilers!

16. BlaackSwaan

Reading List:
    Link
    Please maybe the author will take a break because Kayla's abduction is the third volume of the novel.

Jian Yue and Thamalasca like this.
  17. ishi_2703

ishi_2703 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't often talked about but I'm worried for Kyla's brother (in her past life) I really hope he got reincarnated or transmigrated and lives happily. Also, I noticed that there are times the story shows how sad and regretful Kyla is about her past actions which made me (kinda) want them to have a closure even tho it's impossible:blob_teary:

Arekushieru and Thamalasca like this.
  18. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    Good point! It is also probably what motivates her in this second life to protect her brother, as a means to atone (a bit) for what she didn't do in her first one.

Arekushieru likes this.
  19. kitkatdeee

kitkatdeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! can anybody tell me what happened to the FL's brother from her previous life? Os he doing good?

20. Rogue01

Rogue01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't understand korean, but @ chapter 32. It looks like MC was dispatched at the field where the monster was wrecking everything. And she was dispatched along with Rittaus he ex-fiance.

Thamalasca likes this.