Spoiler Free in Dreams / Dream to Freedom / 꿈에서 자유로

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 9, 2022.

1. dearest

dearest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omgggg he finally showed up!!!! Siyun looks so good!!! Please let these two be happy already and I hope it doesn't drag :blobpopcorn_two::blobsob: Make up and get married quickly.

2. celebwen

celebwen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    si yun is giving off vibes the last ep to me idl...honestly i hope it ends soon is starting to drag you know

3. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, i don't like these last chaps, it's seems just another writing, they changed the author or what.
    So now Siyun is a actor, he will work for a romance film, he is the lead, and MC is angry Because as lead he will have some sexy scenes. I understand her, she was already frustrated and now this. I wonder what's the author want to do? Their relationship is not magical anymore, they love each other but they seems weird after these years of separation but it's understanding because they just see each other, it's basically their first day after years of separation.
    I hope we will see more of Si Yun past in these years of separation for understand him. He wants to be actor , ok it's him dream. But if he becomes popular, it will be dificult for MC, i don't know, she doesn't seems the type to be ok with some scenes he will film.

4. dearest

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary: Oh no...what has this become. He filmed a bed scene with someone else???!! I hope the author turns this back around and Jeongmin tells him how she really feels about all of this instead of keeping it all to herself. So sad for Jeongmin though. Ugh Siyoon she said ok to potential skinship a long time ago, but a bed scene is a whole other level. Wahhhhh I feel just pain after reading this. I hope it's not the beginning of drag and downfall. :notlikemeow::blobsob: Maybeeeeee it's BL bed scene (Lol not that it makes it any better tho hahaha)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2024
    Elisee likes this.
  5. Mari2121

Mari2121 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I accidentally deleted my before post
    Anyway I'll write again
    I didn't expect this to happen. I have been following this manhwa for like two years so it is near my heart.
    WHY A FREAKING BED SCENE?!
    He could have discussed or atleast told her when they met again...
    They just did that instead of having a heart to heart conversation. I think a conversation/communication is really needed but they never do that. Not now not then.
    I was expecting a happy reunion and happy ever after because I always pause reading for a time being to see if it got better but it only gets worse and worse.

Does he not love our girl like before anymore? Because his vibe is really different. I don't know what to think of it all..
    I kinda feel really really sad...I had hope

I will drop it for real if he actually filmed x-rated bed scene and I hope jeongmin stablizes her life first
    (I don't really like manhwas containing actor ml other then daytime star)

6. professionalsimp

professionalsimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think ml got any less yandere, i have a theory that he wrote that script (since it's titled 'freedom in dreams' just like the manhwa) and he either wants to play the ml and give the fl role to fl, or he's just going to be the director and he's baiting fl to finally see her as jealous as him

Tbh it seems improbable that after years of obsessing over fl he's calmed down, he just wants to confirm fl is HIS 100%
    If i end up being wrong ill blame it all on bad writing but for now im gonna trust the author

Edit :
    [​IMG]
    Did he prank her? My vote is on yes he did

Last edited: Jun 19, 2024
  7. dearest

Reading List:
    Link
    Omo this gives me hope! You're right I noticed right away the title and thought he might have wrote the drama script.

Just translated what they said in the image and Siyoon or Jeongmin seems to be implying he/her hasn't honey trapped anyone before (not sure if this is all correct, but still if they look to be lovey dovey instead of upset - it must be ok in the end).

I need the new chapter now!!!! I think I'm just worried about what new drama will be stirred up now that these two are together. We know they are both crazy for each other which I looooooveeee so I hope it just focuses on them from now on and not any other third party who tries to get in between their love. That pink hair girl really got my guard up and nothing seemed to come from her and the cafe boy also made me worry for a moment. I'm like holding my breath and hoping we just keep having loving moments after so much heartbreak. Get married and have babies soon!!

8. Mari2121

Mari2121 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this is true

9. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The pic doesn't show. Is it because of my devise?

10. professionalsimp

professionalsimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Mari2121

Mari2121 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn that backsiyunstabber
    I got so scared thinking he actually worked in a x-rated film
    The author played with my heart so bad that I was anxious for a week ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ
    Now I am relieved and can go to sleep in peace ✨

12. maple_998

maple_998 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I'm so confused from the recent ch 146 is he really an actor? (I'm so glad he still feels the same tho) Because when I read it, it didn't really clarify that he didn't do the x-rated film or is an actor or not, if anyone could explain that I'd be grateful

13. Hautetoast

Hautetoast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the latest chapters but the vibe I'm getting from yall is that their relationship is still as toxic as before. :hmm: Honestly I don't care about Jeongmin and Siyun anymore. Their predictable toxicness have rendered their relationship dry and boring.

I'm hoping to get meaty updates on Jaehyeok and Juhyeon. Hopefully both have moved on and are leading good lives now.

Elisee likes this.
  14. dearest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm just saw latest chapter. I guess he's not doing that 19+ drama??? Why did translations make it seem like he already filmed it though...maybe they were off. Sigh well I guess that's good.