Spoiler Free in Dreams / Dream to Freedom / 꿈에서 자유로

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 9, 2022.

1. Pathetic Angels

Pathetic Angels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it on NAVER WEBTOON KR, if you don't want to download the app you can visit the website, just type naver comic and the top result is the web. It's on daily ticket episodes, means that you can only read one episode per day.

2. TaetaeCollarbone

TaetaeCollarbone New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HEY I actually found this website called GMANGA where there are raws till chapter 68. And it's for free.

missbluesunglasses likes this.
  3. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading this and I already freaking love those two!!! No one else literally just them ::bloblove::

drikamichiura and Lucy_ like this.
  4. citrusyuzu

citrusyuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for this

Milane1 likes this.
  5. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    updated spoiler thread -- will try to reorganize it in a nicer, more coherent way later on

6. Willow90

Willow90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Predictions on how the story will develop?

rero00 likes this.
  7. Airiammmm

Airiammmm New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based from what I perceived in Chapter 70, i think Siyun is going to kill Jeong min (I used papago for translations) Why? When jeong min replied ‘how will I live without you’ (or something like that) to siyun’s ‘i love you’, siyun responded with ‘you dont’ and along with the lines of ‘whats there to live for’ . Jeong min became frightened and retorted ‘dont say such scary things’ . This prediction of mine can also be substantiated by the scene in Chapter 56 where Siyun was left to dwell in his own thoughts, convincing himself to think that everything is fine and jeong min will not leave him or else he does not know what crazy thing he will do…these statements were also narrated with the images of Siyun trying to grab Jeong min in an obssessively desperate manner. It implies the concept of “if i cant have you, no one will?” i hope thats not the case. I love Siyun too much and I dont want him to become the villain. I want siyun and jeong min to end up together ):

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
    Scapezz, rero00, Willow90 and 2 others like this.
  8. Willow90

Willow90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either that or he will kill others who he thinks will take Jeongmin away from him.

Dobokan and rero00 like this.
  9. quirnix

quirnix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the translation was incorrect. jeong min said "how will you live without me" as to joke around with siyun, since he couldnt sleep without her; to which siyun responded with "without you what is there to live for"

10. citrusyuzu

citrusyuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know what he did in 70? his last comment about her being a deep sleeper is sus

Al0ran likes this.
  11. quirnix

quirnix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if he did anything we'd probably see it later. but it wasn't shown, so he might've not (?) im not sure.

drikamichiura likes this.
  12. Pathetic Angels

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, he may or may not "touch" her body... Ya know curious teenage boy. Keep it in mind that Siyoon isn't a saint and he's been soooooo hornknee with her the entire time. In chapter 71 he even joked that if she's not waking up anytime soon he's going to "touch" her lmao

rero00 likes this.
  13. MeilRenne

MeilRenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This guy Jaehyuk is really shameless...if i were Jung min I would never talk to him again

drikamichiura, siiren and Scapezz like this.
  14. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about the recent chapter that came out. What happen? I only got snippets of it.

15. Pathetic Angels

Reading List:
    Link
    So I saw chapter 72
    I'm sorry Idk how to put spoiler tags yet because rn I'm typing via phone but basically:

Jaehyuk accidentally said that he doesn't like Jungmin being close with Siyoon because he thinks he's a bad person. Jungmin mad and left the cafe but this jaehyuk guy chase after her then cry and begging and KNEEL I think he's sorry after everything he has done to her and I think, begging not to leave him (?). Before this, jaehyuk like, got a dream (I think Siyoon did this), in that dream he saw Jungmin and Siyoon making out (lol). He absolutely loathed that. And also he's like realizing about how hurt Jungmin was when he said all those mean things to her, he got deja vu. He regretted it very much and vice versa when they're outside the cafe while all those things happen Siyoon appears and saw that Jaehyuk holding Jungmin's hand (she was shocked because he's suddenly kneeled and crying so she tried to calm him ig) and he's VERY pissed lolol

lostross, Dobokan, Scapezz and 3 others like this.
  16. 707scum

707scum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm kinda leaning on Jaehyuk's side. Siyun has been a little too obsessive and weird...I can see how Jaehyuk would be worried...
    I want to see more of Siyun's story about that k-pop group though. It's boring to see Nahyeok appear in chapters 29-35 and not see him 40 chapters later. :blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2023
  17. siiren

siiren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same I'd love to see more of the kpop aspect of the story. maybe the story gets back to it later, i feel like the issue with his old bandmate from a few chapters ago isn't resolved yet. Nahyeok would make a fine villain lol and now with his limelight fading due to his attitude, we might see more of his shenannigans.

On another note, I don't root for Jaehyuk at all, even though I do understand why Jeongmin still worries about him. After all, he is still her friend.
    But honestly, the double standards of this guy just infuriates me and everyone seems to have forgotten. I still recall his shitty attitude when he was dating Juhyeon and Jeongmin tried to talk to him, warn him about her. Manipulation or not, common sense would've been to at least hear Jeongmin out but even then it took her three attempts for him to even show a slight interest in what she had to say. He was so partial towards his new flame that he totally forgot he knew Jeongmin way longer than Juhyeon at the time.
    I'll quote him here from chapter 47, what he said to Jeongmin, his friend when she dropped the truth bomb on him:

"Even if she's only talking to me to make you upset, I don't care."

That's so not what you say to a friend who is looking out for you and tried to talk to you several times. He didn't even try to find the truth when Juhyeon lied about Jeongmin bullying her and just assumed the worst. Would have loved it if Jeongmin spit his own words back to his face:

"I don't know why you're telling me these things, do you want me to break up with her (him)? Do you think you're something to me just because you like me?"

And when his lower brain finally cooled down about Juhyeon, he acts all shocked to hear about her true face. Lmao ok, it's not like it's news my dude. Now he want's to act all worried and try to talk Jeongmin out of seeing Siyun? The irony.

But I agree on Siyun being a litte too obsessive and creepy, but maybe his behaviour has to tip over to kickstart his "redemption arc". We've seen him trying to act healthy-ish when it came to giving Jeongmin space and worrying about chaining her down. It's probably getting a lot worse before getting better. Even though I love my yanderes, this story seems to be going in the direction of overcoming trauma and being a better version of yourself.

18. randomUser01

randomUser01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will this story have a happy ending after all? i see many netizens saying that this story might end up tragically due to the psychological trauma between them… ugh I do hope this story ends well though baek siyun is such a dear and no one can tell me otherwise

Dobokan and siiren like this.
  19. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am guessing you translated wrong, he said “He would Die without her”. And “what would he live for if she isn’t there”. And on that FL said don’t say scary stuff.

20. JinxYOU

JinxYOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's their age difference tho?

I wonder if things will end peacefully. Her father is yet another issue, some drama is gonna happen when he returns seeing how he is abusive, same for his family. I hope they both get to be happy. This story still has a lot of plot i can feel, i think it won't just end as revenge, but also with the family issues and how they'll heal each other through all that trauma+ his company too ugh, the truth of the ML's past also still needs to be revealed. A lot left, A LOT!

Dobokan likes this.