LCD Girl, I'll Teach You Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Terepi, Jun 6, 2018.

1. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gurl, I'll turn u into a ganjapreneur.

2. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    .no doubt he's a jerk but considering what they did to him and his family in this and last time line he's simply returning the favor.

3. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sad that it's constantly being dragged out. Some of the so called "good guys" need to die.

4. Vamps31

Vamps31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He beat up' the girl i want to know ( thé girl who betray him )

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is how all urban cultivation novels end up. the mc becomes a crazed killer, killing tons of people. and has a huge harem.

this novel makes it worse. i already dropped it when i realized that the mc didnt want to return to being a human. even rtiw is better as but even the mc of rtiw becomes a crazed killer who murders everyone

6. maddox9

maddox9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also everything her family has was from his family not to mention she was never loved him not was in love with him

7. maddox9

maddox9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or have you guys noticed how useless the mc is he was strong enough to lift up a car with people inside while he was still in high school at the start of the novel, now he has surpassed demi-god level but for some reason he was given afrodiasiac without noticing and locked in a room with a girl but couldnt break down the door (what is the door made of) if he cant break the door why not create a hole in the wall) also WTF is wrong with him how can he let his mom decide who he gets married to, after all the rubbish that bitch did she still has the nerve to call herself a wife. Why cant the mc tell his mom how she had been pestering him to break off the engagement or simply kill her off .it pissess me off when i read about supposed ruthless mc that cant make a decision and stick by it

8. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    And he knew it at the time? It was also no excuse for her condescending attitude reminiscent of "know your place peasant" and there is absolutely no excuse for murdering his parents.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  9. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Translator should had just translated My Girlfriend Has A System instead. It's pretty good but the Author dropped the story and finished it too soon...

10. MobileDennis777

MobileDennis777 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about you guys, but I like this novel despite its misleading title. Plus I don't mind reading it again.