Spoiler Helena: Master of the Guardian Stone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Mar 17, 2022.

1. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're absolutely right. I've seen this happen with tons of stories. Because of that exact situation a story goes from being damn near iconic to "wtf" by the end of it.

2. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, truthfully I don't know what the marchioness thought...Viat do not have the marqis blood, so when Helena die, the guardian stone never going to manifest again and their family going to end....so why teaching her own daughter , that "everything is going to be yours if you get rid helena"?! I just don't get what she thought, with this she get in a great danger the whole kingdom, because if helena die the marasquess bloodline is as good as dead. And the marquis was quiet decent and was logic too, that he wanted to make Helena a legilimate daughter sience she is the only one who carriing his blood and logically she is the only one option for the guardian stone.

Sarah1281, lan2001h and layyu like this.
  3. lovelybee

lovelybee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except the fact that in her anger& jealousy she had always hated the MC since she was a child, because her father loved her instead of the villainess. So, of course she tormented her too, she just did it in a low-key way so she could still keep her kind reputation. Plus it later revealed that the villainess is also an illegitimate child. The stepmother had an affair. The father probably suspected, and that’s why he hated her as a child.

4. Reign28

Reign28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believed she will only love one person in this lifetime. And iirc, Helena (MC) chose to give that love to Racine Hekeus (ML) before regressing back on time.

-Actually, Idk if it's about being that emotionless but it's probably not being compassionate enough to other people.

-I'm not that far to the manhwa yet but you can see that MC is in acting mood every time she met other people except when she faced the ML.

-Keep in mind that sometimes MC can't control her facial expression or her real emotions (or hatred towards her sister would show) since literally Viette/Viat was MC's trauma. The reason of her demise from the first timeline. The people who made her suffer were the reasons of her getting revenge.

5. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have the spoilers about Byatt being an illegitimate child actually been confirmed? Reading the other spoilers and the manhwa, it just seems like the dad was a douchebag who didn't love Byatt cause she's the daughter of the woman she didn't love. It just doesn't make sense for the stepmom to be so incessant on Byatt inheriting the power of the guardian stone if she knew that Byatt had 0 chance of getting it. Judging by the spoilers, she doesn’t seem delusional, she was cruel and calculating enough to allow her husband to rape and keep fl's mom as a mistress in exchange for keeping her position as marchioness. That doesn't seem like the actions of a mad woman. If Byatt truly had no chance at inheriting the power, she would've 100% planned to use Helena as a puppet ruler, while Byatt keep all control of the family. Even better, she would've forced the Marquis to impregnate her in exchange for adopting Helena when they were making their deal.

6. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am now confused.:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:
    Didn't @Redwolfy with their spoilers confirmed that Helena and Byatt/Viatte are genuine Half Sisters sharing the same biological (rapist) father???
    Is it not officially clear who is the firstborn legitimate or illegitimate blood sister?
    And is Byatt/Viatte really the child of the Evil, Wicked Marquess Wife's Lover!?o_O
    F8lVlHfawAAGDzW.jpg
    A typical Evil Jealous Bitch reaction image...
    Hate to see her like this.....

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
  7. lovelybee

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she wasn’t sure it’s not like they had paternity test back then, she was married. just because she had a lover I didn’t mean her child wasn’t legitimate, she probably thought she was being careful. But Oopsies, sir you are not father

8. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It said she was already pregant, and she got married because she was pregant.... So.... I don't think so

9. lovelybee

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I don’t know, maybe she just hated the MC for her for being a “halfbreed peasant”

10. yuraalessia

yuraalessia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even this Viat or Vial got sentence in jail she still think she will have that red gem stone & the marquis position but Helena destroy it petting revenge be like sure ;)
    i put together https://mail-attachment.googleuserc...8Lh-VfWCOD_5RSXDMsleTRx9yQEy-N3MR2uSVwudMP7Hs

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
  11. Mob phyce

Mob phyce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [SPOILER="How did fl get back her emotion" when mc destroyed devil stone she got back her emotion. It was devil stone which prevented her from having emotion since she made deal with it previous life