Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. tordocantor

tordocantor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did overanalyze the "She is me" line :blobpats:
    I do, I'm from Argentina! The bird I thought of is tordo musico, there's family that comes and feeds on my parents' garden and I love to hear them, they're a noisy bunch.

Solcito likes this.
  2. Solcito

Solcito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm from Argentina too! hehe we are everywhere!
    The line you mention is from Ruby? I don't remember it, I should reread!

3. tordocantor

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG holaaaaaa
    It's what she says when she realizes she's seeing Rudbeckia and Izke in the ewww dream

Solcito likes this.
  4. Solcito

Reading List:
    Link
    Jijii Hola! Qué lindo encontrar otra compatriota! En el hilo de UTOT hay otra chica argentina también ^^.

Okay, I read that part again. She says that because Ruby couldn't see who the woman and the man were, she could hear them but couldn't see them. When ogRudbeckia looks at her, Ruby recognizes herself. It's the same body, it's the same reflection. Ruby is Rudbeckia di Borgia, but at the same time, she's not ogRudbeckia.

The best way to explain it is like two sides of the same coin. One side (ogRudbeckia) was the depressive, the most mentally unstable one, tired of everything and everyone and wanting to die. The other side (Ruby) is the one who, despite having self-esteem issues, eating disorders, and living in a hellish situation, still had a survival instinct that made her want to live no matter what. ogRudbeckia was the dark side and Ruby the grey one (none of them was light; both carried darkness but in different shades, and by darkness I mean that both of them were mentally unstable ), two different personalities that are, at the same time, the same person. In this case, ogRudbeckia and Ruby were the two sides of Rudbeckia di Borgia, which was their coin.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2023
    Selina-may and tordocantor like this.
  5. Franklin 16

Franklin 16 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soy yo el único que no puedo leer nada por el capítulo 124 me dice que no tengo permiso o algo así

6. Solcito

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, since this is a forum, you can't get chapters here. Here, we can talk about them, share our points of view, reviews, or spoilers, but it's against forum rules to share MTL, TL, or official chapters here. That's the reason why you can't read anything, and that's the main reason many people were banned last week
    You can check what you are looking for here https://www.novelupdates.com/series/how-to-win-my-husband-over/

7. itazurayiee

itazurayiee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gagi. Hindi ko maaccess yong ibang post. Paano yun?

8. Solcito

Reading List:
    Link
    Paumanhin, gumagamit ako ng google translate kaya sana ay may katuturan iyon. Sa forum na ito HINDI ka makakapag-publish ng mga kabanata o pagsasalin, upang mabasa ang nobela, dapat kang pumunta sa link na ini-publish ko dito.
    Pagbati!
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/how-to-win-my-husband-over/

9. Leviathan094

Leviathan094 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know if the story will end the same in manhwa it did in novel?

10. Solcito

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, adaptations are never 100% accurate, but so far, so good. With some changes here and there, the manhwa is highly accurate to the novel, so I don't see why they would change the end. I mean, that wouldn't make sense, so I would say that the ending will be consistet to the novel, obviously with some changes because the medium is not the same.

Free Ocean and Selina-may like this.
  11. tordocantor

Reading List:
    Link
    The manwha artist will take a 6 month break to recover from a rotator cuff injury :meowpuffytears:
    Chapter 91 is the last one, with the tournament about to start
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm gonna miss them so much but hoping Siru takes all the time needed for a full recovery

12. Solcito

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in those six months we can chat a lot here! share our favourites images, phrases and more! :blobsmilehappy::blobkiss:

13. ropanlover

ropanlover Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No,how can I wait 6 months ?:cry:

Selina-may likes this.
  14. Solcito

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read the novel, ask questions here, share your pov, share music that make you think of them, etc

15. tordocantor

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to know what's the equivalent to the Nora x Shuri panel for y'all? Yes the wallpaper worthy type :meowpuffymelt:. I have been thinking about this for a while but I can't remember one that stands out like that with them together, we have A TON of her being her lovely self tho. I love the panel of Ruby dancing while Iske is looking at her (but again, she's alone), and when he touches her nose (that was sooo cute but small) and the panel of their kiss in the last chapter of season 1. Those two I shared of chapter 91 are lovely too! I know the upcoming chapters with her wearing that stunning red dress will have lovely panels too :aww:

Solcito and Selina-may like this.
  16. Yeedino

Yeedino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I can think about is the illustration of season 2 (lay down on the grass) (in fact my wallpaper for a certain time). I remember when it dropped I bugged on it and spend some time to look at every part. I really liked the colorimetry used

Siru and Orka has different style and Orka is really more on the artistic side (like your exemple on nora&shuri) and when I readed her works I was often like "daaaaaaaamn" and my eyes being captivated.

So yeah lovely panels of Ruby&Iske are like the one you said but the really one that strike me was the season 2 one

(Still sad for the second year consecutive we won't get bonus illustration like halloween, christmas and other korean festivity :'( ,hope she will finally recover and work in healthy condition)

17. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the Spoiler pictures (y) :) they are very beautiful. Will this chapter (91) still be posted?
    It's very sad that the artist can't draw for a long time because of shoulder pain, but there's nothing you can do about it, health comes first.
    I will also miss it a lot, like you, because there was a long break at the beginning of the year.

Solcito and tordocantor like this.
  18. tordocantor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I think for us international readers the wait won't be that bad since the official release on Tapas is 3 months behind. So probably only three months with no news and hopefully the raws will start again!
    Yes!!! The season 2 cover is so beautiful!! Made me think of one of my favorite illustrations of Syaoran and Sakura from Tsubasa
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
  19. Solcito

Reading List:
    Link
    Oki oki, I make this with some of the images I have of them together! ::bloblove::::bloblove::
    What do you think?
    [​IMG]

20. bananachips2004

bananachips2004 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he introduced much later? In the manhwa the only character with eye patch there is Baronns, the Captain of the Holy Order of Longinus...