Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I went back to the novel on NU. His death seems to be in chapter 141 but it's skipped over. I don't know if this translation missed it or the novel just didn't detail it. If you can find his death in the novel, let me know

2. Idonotknow

Idonotknow Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesssss..........

3. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the novel throughly now since before I only saw some parts out of curiosity.I'm in chapter 110,but I don't remember if it was mentioned what was Ivan status.
    Izek would Inherit the dukedom,so he was a future Duke,but I'm curious if Ivan is the heir of a Duke/Marquis/Count/Viscount or Baron,after all he is marrying a Duke's daughter.So for the people who finished the reading,was his title ever addressed?

4. itazurayiee

itazurayiee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not updated in manhwa because I want to read it when I'm in the mood. But, I already read the novel version when she meet the dragon again (dragon attack). Will continue reading once I have time. Fighting!

5. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,I finished the main story yesterday and found it.
    It's in chapter 143 of ROS.

That profound sense of liberation I felt when my husband dedicated the sword that killed my big brother to me.
    If that’s a sin, so be it.

6. Noelle Sakuragi

Noelle Sakuragi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that considering the fact that she just simply insulted her instead of actually like torturing her psychically I think what Ellen did is just justified. Everyone would be on their toes to keep her happy. Her reputation would be even worse than before. Also how is the head maid going to find a nice paying job if she wants to join another noble household as a maid. I think she would need a recommendation letter from her previous employer right?

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  7. Deleted member 710609

Deleted member 710609 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This spoiler is not mine

In the story, the relationship between Izek and the FL (presumably the female lead) improves. Izek makes amends, learns from his mistakes, and tries to get to know her better, even though he knows she is hiding a lot of things from him. As a gesture of love, Izek holds a banquet for her and they share their first night together. He also builds a grand and luxurious greenhouse garden specifically for her, based on her description of a garden in the south.

During a world monster competition that Izek participates in, the FL's psycho brother comes to the north. Although they act lovingly on the surface, Izek suspects that something is off, based on the FL's past behavior. He asks for help from their friends, Elle and Ivan, to keep an eye on the brother, especially when they are alone. It is revealed that the brother is obsessed with the FL and wants to possess her. The situation worsens when the brother kisses her in the greenhouse garden, where their friends witness it.

Freya informs Izek about the kiss and reveals that he was tricked, but Izek refuses to believe it and becomes aware that the brother is planning something. The psycho brother becomes more aggressive, attempting to forcefully take the FL back to the south while causing chaos by unleashing monsters on the city. The FL fights back, expressing her love for Izek and refusing to go back to her brother. In the ensuing confrontation, the brother beats her up in anger. However, Izek and their friends intervene and witness the scene. Izek engages in a fight with the brother, but the fight is stopped by their father before it concludes, and the brother disappears.

Meanwhile, chaos ensues as monsters attack the city, including an ice dragon that the brother had manipulated. It is during this time that everyone discovers the FL's ability to communicate with monsters. The FL has a conversation with the ice dragon, scolding it for hurting Izek, and it is a moment of awe for everyone witnessing it.

After the turmoil subsides, the FL and Izek discuss why she didn't reveal her troubled past and the abusive treatment from her brother. They confess their feelings to each other and reconcile, acknowledging the mistakes they made. The peace returns, and the king of the north seeks the FL's help with her abilities, but Izek fiercely protects her, refusing to let her become an experiment for the kingdom.

The ice dragon, whom the FL has a special bond with, is revealed to be going through a phase of growth and experiencing pains. The FL visits the dragon in its cave, where it is being guarded by the paladins, and discovers that despite its size, it is still a cub undergoing the process of evolving into an adult.

Enzo, who comes to the north as a peace negotiator, is revealed to have ulterior motives and meets a tragic end by drinking poison, which was served by the queen. The queen confesses her trap to the FL, revealing that it was all orchestrated by the psycho brother. The FL is then magically transported back to the south, in front of her brother.

The psycho brother plans for their divorce, and the situation worsens when the pope falls ill due to the brother's poison. Izek becomes furious with the queen but eventually calms down and starts planning to rescue the FL. The king, Izek's father, and the other paladins form an alliance to take down the Vatican family and the psycho brother.

To reach the south quickly, Izek decides to use the dragon to fly there. He, along with his six paladin friends, rescues the FL, leading to an epic showdown. Afterward, they become rulers of the united north and south kingdoms, instilling fear in their enemies with their ability to mobilize dragons in war.

As king and queen, Izek and the FL continue to have a passionate and romantic relationship. Izek surprises her with a grand chocolate fountain as an anniversary gift, unaware that she is pregnant. They eventually have a son with golden hair like the FL and red eyes like Izek. The father and son often compete for the FL's attention, resulting in playful arguments.

8. Bariri

Bariri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    before reading this novel I never understand how can a human miss a characters so much. then this novel and in there's ruby and iske, damn 6 months felt like an eternity, I really really miss my ruby and iske and also popo plus monster gang.

btw guys, i have a question, i have seen so many spoiler from tiktok that og ruby is actually the current ruby? I have read the novel for like 100 times but i did not come across a line or sentences espressly telling the readers that current ruby is infact og ruby, well it's not that i hate it, I actually want it that way, but i really just want confirmation from you guys, anywy if any of you confirm this info if she is ineed the og please feel free to spoil it and if I missed such an important part thank you

now let's miss ruby and iske togetherrrr

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
    azuki_11 likes this.
  9. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    There was actually a discussion about it a few posts away,but there's no real conclusion :blob_grin: some believe she is og ruby and others don't

Bariri likes this.
  10. Bariri

Bariri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

i see, thanks for replying if that is the case i will just believed that current ruby is the og ruby. they are basically the same anywy like penelope, their family in modern life threat them the same way.

11. vlovesdrawings

vlovesdrawings Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read parts of the novel but did Iske / Ruby ever discuss her past life? In which she was an orphan and taken in by a family (her sister had committed suicide). Or is that never mentioned? I was curious if that was ever discussed (some of her previous trauma) that makes her want to keep on living after witnessing what she had.

12. lyzrunn4_0

lyzrunn4_0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats chap 91 in novel?

13. Safeng

Safeng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please tell me why if I click on the MTL links listed here, it says 'error'? Have they been removed? Please help. I badly want to know.

14. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Safeng likes this.
  15. Safeng

Safeng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thamalasca likes this.
  16. Ivija

Ivija Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the manga gonna come back in march?

DOHere likes this.
  17. yes s

yes s New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has Cesare ever felt fear, genuinely? I wanna know if he had actually been scared, I mean, he's an asshole, so I hope you say yes

luliibunny likes this.
  18. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry,I don't remember.Just that the scene happened very fast pace.

19. Mari2121

Mari2121 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know one thing is our ruby the og ruby? Because in the flashback it seemed like izek loved her...she did too

20. Bariri

Bariri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ruby, iske and popo? when are you coming backkkk i miss you so muchhh.

guyssss any update with the author ? are they well? can they comeee backkkk pleaseee

DAsky12 and DOHere like this.