Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of top most frustrating stories that doesn't have good revenge.. I mean, there is barely any revenge. Disappointed :blobconfused:

2. Sweet_Bunny

Sweet_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa to return soon after 6-month hiatus
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

darii24, emdl07, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  3. Bariri

Bariri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like this was the time they visit the dragon and on their way home they were met by iske's dead mom, then they somehow end up in a field of flowers with firelies, and sunset.

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  4. Lurelin13

Lurelin13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I saw a post by the artist on twitter! do we have a confirmed date of return?

DOHere and SofiyeJaan like this.
  5. erinmae_

erinmae_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Just out of curiosity. Can someone let me know if izke really loved og ruby in the novel?

Also why do the family of ruby want to kill elenia?

Thank you!!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
  6. PickledParmesianCheese

PickledParmesianCheese Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it hasn’t been confirmed yet, but it will return soon!

I know ur disappointed, but this isn’t that type of story T.T
    The antagonists don’t really face revenge, it’s more like Karma :v
    I wasn’t really satisfied with Freya’s ending, but I think Cesare’s was deserved. Wish he had suffered or felt more pain though.
    I haven’t read the novel, but I think that Izek did love Ruby, as in the earlier chapters of the Manhwa it showed him crying while pointing a sword at her.
    Once again, haven’t read the novel, but I think killing Ellen benefits the Pope and his plan to expand/take over the North.
    Hope this helps!

erinmae_ likes this.
  7. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he did. He was so sad when pointing the sword at her and it's unsure whether he stabbed her in the end or she push herself into his sword. My guess is most likely she killed herself in front of him.

Pope/Cesare doesn't want ML's country (sorry i forgot their country's name) to make political agreement/joint with another enemy country through Ellenia's marriage. But I don't know who really gave the instruction to kill Ellenia. Maybe I misunderstood some parts of MTL, seemed like the initial instruction given to Ruby was to stop the marriage, but either Ruby (in her mental breakdown) killed Ellenia in the end, or Cesare (changed his mind) that he ordered his own minion to kill Ellenia. Nevertheless, Ruby took on all the responsibility and told Izek she's the one who killed Ellenia. Not sure if this was out of spite (too broken mind) or she really killed Ellenia.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
    Azka Anees likes this.
  8. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember it was mentioned that ruby had tea with elenia and soon enough the divorce was completed and she went back to Romagna.It was probably a poison that doesn't act instantly so that she could leave safely.

Azka Anees likes this.
  9. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, but I am unsure who put the poison in the drink.
    Ruby seemed fine to "they told me to just stop the marriage, but you know what? I did more and poisoned her."

luliibunny likes this.
  10. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While it's unknow who did it,I don't doubt that rudbeckia could be the culprit.She just seemed done with everything in the first life when izek came to kill her.Even if someone else did,she didn't cared and acceot death easily.

Azka Anees and rubyizek like this.
  11. erinmae_

erinmae_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! You're the best!!!

12. Ivija

Ivija Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did this happened? If it's in novel then what chapter ? I wanna read it :3

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord, I love this artist. She's so good and you can tell she puts in lots of work, there's not a single half assed page, it's all super detailed and perfect to a T

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  14. nkjuuyggvklomm9900765544

nkjuuyggvklomm9900765544 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is in which chapter of the Manhwa or the novel that Izek the ml shouted at Ruby mc that he hates her and that he wishes her to disappear and after that comes the event where she runs away with popo monster

15. mvvn_lightt

mvvn_lightt New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys i have a little question, what are the tropes of how to get my husband on my side?? thanks youu <33

16. Bariri

Bariri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >arrange marriage/ force marriage- (force since apparently iske does not want to get marry to anyone before he met ruby), likewise ruby she does not have a say to her marriage.

>Enemies to lovers-Their marriage purpose's was for mainting the peace between the 2 country, since ruby is from south while iske is from north (both countries has prejudice to each other a little mistake can cause a war. Plus ml's family is more on the rightious side/ have good family standing politically compared to fl whose fam is notorious for being corrupt, notoriously bad and sometimes incestious)

>Angst/Regretful ML- (run away/kidnapped by monster frens)

>ML fall first and falls harder

>Misunderstanding/lack of proper communication-(their failure to communicate is because both is not mentally stable cause of their trauma thus their walls, really justified and understandable and not annoying like you will just understand where both is coming from. As the chapter goes they will eventually little by little talk out thier worries and why they did these and that but not what is the most important issue regarding fl and ml is very careful on how to approach fl's trauma but he kinda knew dont worry.

>Abusive fam/suicidal family member/abuse protoganist ( both was not blessed to have a family with stable mental health, took a huge toll to both ml and fl mental health, fl was abuse/turtured both physically and mentally while ml since his mom killed herself and ml was the first to see the hanging corpse and his father did not really help since the dad was more on the cold side i'd say he was emotionally neglected=abused)

>Hated/Misunderstood protoganist- this one is on fl both people from her and ml's country thought she is a brother fucker, arrogant, extravagant and cunning (Bad in short)

>black cat ML but super caring only to fl, golden retriever FL but only shows real emotion and breakdowns for ML.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    emdl07 and mvvn_lightt like this.
  17. mvvn_lightt

mvvn_lightt New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU, you save me <33

18. Magicflier

Magicflier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Compared to most other manhwa that have "Hated Female Protagonist" "Misunderstandings" "Abusive Family" tags, I find this one to be one of my top favorites, I am enjoying this ride very much. I thought that 'Villains Are Destined to Die' was damn top tier, but this is also another different kind of top tier.

Bariri likes this.
  19. Ivija

Ivija Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When is it coming back? TvT

Bariri likes this.
  20. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Official announcement
    [​IMG]
    MTL

Hello, this is Carrottoon.

Always <How to get my husband on my side>
    We sincerely thank our readers for their love and patience.

<How to get my husband on my side>
    It will return with [Episodes 92-93] on Wednesday, June 5th (22:00 on the 4th KST).
    [Episode 94] will be serialized on Thursday, June 13th (22:00 on the 12th KST).

In addition, to ensure smooth serialization and maintain the quality of the work,
    We will be using the <1 pause for 4-episode serialization> system, so please keep this in mind when viewing the work.

Regular holiday dates in 2024
    July 4th / August 8th / September 12th / October 17th / November 21st / December 26th.

We would like to thank everyone once again for waiting for a long time.
    Please give us a lot of love and interest for the return of ✨<My Husband’s Side>✨.

thank you :blobsmilehappy:

Carrottoon dream.

Bariri, DAsky12 and RAYRAYOFANGELA like this.