Spoiler I’m a Villainess but the Capture Target is too Abnormal

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    So its wont be like "I Noticed That I’ve Become A BL Game Protagonist’s Younger Brother!"?

2. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell me who Luke is? Saw his name popping up in the thread

So it's not a poly ending, meaning all of them are simultaneously married to FL, but that each had their happy ending and tjat the reader can choose which ending they like most?

3. Mandolinet

Mandolinet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think of her while making a frame.

I can go see her very soon. So I think we have to hurry.

It's not easy. From a long ago, I was slow to do anything.

I'm not good at all. I can't do anything. I can't answer questions about what I'm good at.

There are many obvious weaknesses, but there are no strengths.

I have something I like, but I can't say that I'm good at it.

I put the frame on the desk once, open the window, and look down at the scenery.

It would have been nice to have her down there, but there was no one there.

There are people just going away.

"Where are you now, Misty?"

Close your eyes and imagine her.

She is as beautiful as a goddess.

Every day, as I thought and felt for her, sometimes I suddenly have doubts.

...I wonder why she doesn't look at me.

I've seen her this much. She doesn't see me at all.

I'm not always the one looking. I'm not always the one who laughs.

I'm the only one looking at her.

At first I thought that was fine, she doesn't fit with me.

We live in different worlds. But she came to talk to me first, she was the one who first found me.

It was she who found me, who was always in the shadows. She found me.

I think this is very unfair.

I always look at her and think about her.

The force of the hand grips and the frame squeaks.

...It's funny. She is funny. Are you trying to make me jealous?

The Noctor's son is all about the lady who has moved in, why do you always care about him?

Do want to talk to the Heim's son? Do you get along with the daughter of the Nein family?

The daughter of the Nein family has a brother. Do you, by any chance, have something with the brother?

I think of you so much.

Even though I only like you and give you feelings,

You will not do anything to me.

What should I do? How can you look at me?

When I move my arm silently to hit it (the frame), I am shocked by the sound of knocking.

The door of my room opened.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
  4. rahndom

rahndom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this in case anyone knows the other endings because please this MC needs happiness

5. Snailkiki

Snailkiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heya. Thank you for the spoilers, everyone! I want to know how's the ending for Jey Seek though, the teacher. Despite being a delusional character, it's kinda funny for me. Perhaps it's because I'm reading the manga and not the novel so I really don't feel the problem yet.

Despite cheering for Melo as the ultimate ending for our MC, I kinda want to know how it'll go with the teacher. So far he doesn't look like he's grooming her... But perhaps I'm wrong. If anyone knows, do share! Thank you.

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Same sentiments. The manga has so far failed to showing the teacher's full-on creepy side. Sure, being attracted to a student is a red flag but this is based on an otome, so one handsome, young teacher is okay. The rest of the guys minus Robert based on the manga is a red flag for sure

Also... to answer your question just in case you haven't read it yet: Sensei's yandere/bad ending was spoiled here at least. Mystia/MC gets locked up with traps so no one can enter/leave and he intends to bring her to another country where no one can find them

mmem, vannaokuzo, KuranFan and 3 others like this.
  7. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Mommy im scared.
    The scary level of everyone upped so much i just wish mystia could run away.

Is there any extra info on mr. Ali and clause? Im invested in ali fr fr

8. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus.... Now I wonder what happened to the happy endings and how the fl came to fall for the dude(s).

cloerofile and Lucila like this.
  9. shampoofaeryyy

shampoofaeryyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers about the janitor guy?
    [​IMG]

What about this guy? Why does he always want the FL to be a bad girl and provoke her?
    [​IMG]

To be honest, these two are the ones making me stick through with this story.

I also kinda noticed that some of what happened in the novel according to the spoilers here are kinda different in the manga like this for example
    In the manga, there was no writing in the board cause the FL managed to erase it though the fact that the ogFL being known as a commoner didn't changed. Robert didn't also confront the FL after this therefore the ogFL didn't managed to clear out the misunderstandings Robert have on our FL.

example two:
    The hike scene is already finished but Robert having a sprain didn't happen in the manga.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    mmem, Kirarapot, Peerly and 3 others like this.
  10. BubbleBear

BubbleBear Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might be weird but,....

I can't be the only one who enjoys these types of stories? Not in a romantic way, more like being able to see how crazy people can become because they have a twisted love. Like, I've only read the manga so I came here for spoilers on who the end guy will be and what happens.

AND MELO! I think is her name...In the manga Mystia says she swears Melo's hair was different... I wanted to know if somehow that's involved in the main story? Like, is her memory weird? DID melo change?

I've also been more interested in the servants stories. How did they all become attached? It really only explained about 3, more on the two side. I want to hear those yandere stories more than the main guys.

Oh and the janitor/the weird dude who wants Mystia to become evil. I literally can't place them in the story at all.

11. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had high hopes for the janitor at least but all the evidence says he’s the stalker PLEASE give MC a break already :sweating_profusely:

mmem, vannaokuzo and eagerreadergirl like this.
  12. tearofangela

tearofangela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scared of being reject by Mystia, he looked at his brother and think that if he's younger she will not reject him. Then the next day he kissed her but got rejected as she pushed him away. He ran away, tripped and hit his head. When he woke up he called Mystia 'older sister'. Basically he acted like Zard - his 6 year old brother (he just pretend btw)

13. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The really rude boy Clause Centric, does anyone know his issue with Mystia and will he also turn yandere like the rest?

Peerly likes this.
  14. A_Chan

A_Chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I am not mistaken, he is one of the butler that serve in the FL house, of course personality wise, he is not very normal too, although not as bad as the chef and gardener. He appears in the manga chapter 9.5 if I am not wrong.

I am supporting Sol the coachman and Melo the maid. These two seems the most normal of them all. They will try to persuade her to stay indoors to keep her away from the danger of outside world, but in the end will still follow her wish and let her go outside.

mmem, vannaokuzo, Faelrix and 2 others like this.
  15. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even then they're not that normal. There are a lot of implications that they've murdered people to stay close to the FL - such as the FL remembering Melo with a different hair color and imagery of Sol hiding a knife at one point in the manga, like he's willing to stab some of the others if they don't get away from FL.

It's sad that there's really no normal here. There's either yandere light or yandere heavy.

16. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the best manga for yandere lovers, literally everyone is obsessed and is weird. People might find it creepy but yandere lovers let's go.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
  17. sarabodd

sarabodd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not what I signed up for! ML's are so cute and innocent as children its heartbreaking that they grow up to be totally insane. Feel so bad for the FL who literally gets punished for being a good person by a mob of crazies flocking after her for doing anything even a little bit nice for them.

Faelrix, layyu and Mkh.97 like this.
  18. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this was wayyy more intense than how it started. Everyone is going crazy im terrified for the MC and her parents lives. I can see a future where her parents get killed in every route except her maid melo (BEST GIRL BEST OPTION #1 PICK) but fr what’s with the janitor and the guy always picking a fight with the MC? And which characters shadow is at the end of the manga in chapter 14? Is it the heroine?? Bc I know from spoilers the heroine is unhealthily obsessed with her too like literally everyone else. This whole world needs counseling stg or a meteor the size of their planet should come down and destroy the world bc if that happened, that would be the HAPPY ENDING. Fr

Faelrix likes this.
  19. sierraphine

sierraphine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know this is a spoiler forum, but i just want to ask for some recommendations like this one. i really like yanderes and i rarely see one in OI. there are few “yanderes” but i really want the crazy type lmfao

vannaokuzo, kaedeyuuki, Kyhle and 3 others like this.
  20. Maybe you

Maybe you New Member

Reading List:
    Link