Spoiler I Became a Sitter for the Obsessive Villains

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

2. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know whats the deal with the God? Is he/she literally just put FL to his way?

3. Sarah1281

Sarah1281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it matters if ML is initially drawn to her because of her powers. That's not enough to sustain a relationship on. He at first really starts giving her the time of day beyond being a babysitter because of her powers but how is that different than just being initially attracted to someone because you find them good-looking or pheromones or whatever?

The power is just the start. The love is from bonding and growing the relationship.

You can no more ask if ML fell in love with FL because she had powers than ask if ML fell in love with FL because she's hot. That's only the first step on the path to love.

And if that love works out you can call it love at first sight.

Serphinalily likes this.
  4. Sarah1281

Sarah1281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she was standing there the whole time while the twins and ml wanted to kil her and ml was suggesting ways to do it. She was there when fl was begging for the tutor's life and managed to get ml to promise not to kill her.

Last we saw she was thinking she barely survived that.

Unless we see her again I think the natural conclusion is she immediately left and never returned because she was almost killed and they're all mad at her for being rude to fl

luliibunny likes this.