Spoiler I mistook the Hidden Identity of Sub-Male Lead / 정체를 숨긴 서브남주에게 잘못 걸렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 25, 2021.

1. IllusignO

IllusignO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is more focused on solving mysteries than romance. It took long for the FL to accept the emperor as her partner since there was distrust before. Yes, he becomes an emperor gaining absolute power in politics (controlling the surface and underworld). He could use the fact that he has a superpower to strengthen (like announcing the facts) but he didn't. It all comes from his intelligence, a very respectable emperor. The author ends it before they marry, but anyone could guess they will soon marry.

They have a very healthy relationship. He always asked for her consent first. He is very royal. Never ever took advantage of her ever again(after distrust).

2. Sora27

Sora27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoilers!

wu wu and IllusignO like this.
  3. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: What becomes of the spoiled princess? I don't hate her, she's just a shitty brat, but I'm wondering when she starts to change a bit. Does she get over the duke eventually?

Also, when do we get confessions ~of love~? :aww:... If at all.

4. IllusignO

Reading List:
    Link
    Shitty? The shittiest person here is the MC at the first half of the story. Using everyone at his advantage, anything for his goal (p of sh1t). Even Stella cares for a lot more people than him. The intention of the duke is so much purer than MC towards FL. Stella is just whiny with a lack of knowledge and care.

FL changes Stella. Becoming her maid, at first she doesn't like Stella but then she understands why Stella behaves in a certain ways (changed fro viewing her as 'villain' to 'unloved kid' with no one to teach her morals). Guiding Stella to a good path. Stella treasures FL, her sister, her father, and Radiata very much. This is all that makes her happy. FL loves Stella and Radiata more than MC (at least before they become a couple or realized that she also cares for MC). Stella has never been in love with the duke, she just thought if she marries the duke everything would be satisfied (in power and happiness).

The MC confesses his true feelings to FL when he went to apologize and begged for forgiveness for his HUGE mistakes. What he spilled out from his mouth are true, except for his crocodile tears- sarcastically FL complimented his acting skills. She doesn't reply to his confession(at this time she is not in love). From this point, he becomes a better person, facing FL with 100% honesty. FL now has the upper hand. He knows compared to Radiata and Stella, his importance in FL's heart is incredibly far as if non-existence. FL shows her love towards the MC after the final battle comes to an end (more details read my other spoilers).

5. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You make a good point! :hmm: Apologies, I added the shitty part just to accentuate the word "brat" but you're absolutely right that the ML is garbage at first. :blobdizzy: I read all of your previous posts and JESUS. Thank you for the spoilers!

I actually am excited to see the FL's friendship with the girls. :blobpeek: I much prefer the idea of females coming together in great friendships that girls turning against each other over crap men.

Priar, wu wu, torte1315 and 1 other person like this.
  6. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which mistakes?

7. IllusignO

Reading List:
    Link
    Secretly reading her mind. Secretly planned a trip that FL have wanted to go in her mind (like she just thinks never told anyone but MC's plan suspicious matched) or buying item she thinks of. Or touched her to read enemies' mind. Breaking the her trust. She also thought he's after her power. Being mind read it's like being exposed naked she said.

He reads her mind because he is curious of what she thinks. He is attracted to her ever since their first meet at the balcony. He thought he could make her happy if he gives her what she wants (without permission). He said he is not after her power. OF COURSE, NO READER ACCEPTS HIS REASONS.

KuranFan, Yuma28, Grayel and 31 others like this.
  8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What, the ML is such a piece of shit to sacrifice his poor little sister for magical power...

Thank you for all spoilers, @IllusignO !

Was the Mayerie in the first 2 timeliness also the God Flos? Or only in this one?
    Flos supposedly loved humans very much and was very compassionate, but the original Mayerie was only interested in luxury, even if her family was very poor.

And what happens with the God Planta in the end? She didn't seem like such a bad person, since it was the humans that disappointed her first. I also got the impression that the 2 twin Gods were both women, but not sure?.

wu wu, kimberlyt and IllusignO like this.
  9. IllusignO

Reading List:
    Link
    To explain the situation, before becoming human she sealed away Planta when they had a fight because of a disagreement. The author doesn't explain how long he was sealed but Planta first awakened 100 yrs ago. And Planta's form is a boy, a child. 1st and 2nd timeline Marie is indeed the stalker villain who's crazy about the duke(no old memory). So, God Flos born as Mayerie. And Flos, woman.

Another thing author doesn't explain is what timeline she lived as a human in the modern world was in (sigh). My guess is after the 2nd timeline, that would be the most reasonable. It's sort of a separate world, Flos and Planta did not make the modern world. In the story Mary even mention that in her old world(our modern world) worships many God and there's no magic. Which I mentioned in another spoiler, Flos is the one who gave magic to human. 3rd timeline is when her power and memories came back to her. But the first memories that she remembered was about her life in modern world and she sees the world through Radiata's view (it's during the time her soul was sucked back to being Mayerie in 3rd time, the same time as Radiata regained memory on 3rd timeline). She misunderstood that the magic world is from a novel.

Mary and Planta come to an understanding. Planta manages/watches over the world with the new God of light (Marie's son). Remember? God of light and dark cannot live without each other. Planta is literally a yandere lmao.

What a pity! She created new God herself but has no affection towards him! It's still ur child come on! She doesn't even gave him name (because she thought he'll become a complete duplicate of Flos) Until he asked him to give him name! Mary named him Fructus. Meaning behind his name - Marie: "Usually naming a child contains a desire to live up to its name but I don't really want anything." Marie said his existence itself is a miracle, "it was the evidence and fruition of unraveling the tangled threads for a long time" said. Also comes from the word fruit (in the story there is a magic tree and fruit of her power).

Fructus has an affection towards the FL. That's why he asked her to name him and he even gifted her something very precious incredibly precious that will make Mary cry in happiness. It is something that will make her love the ML more.

No she is not devoured by MC. The plan to sacrificed her was before he met Marie.

I'm gonna WARN again. DO NOT READ THESE SPOILERS IF U WISH TO READ NOVEL UR SELF! I'm spilling almost everything (not yet everything) at this point(if ya read all my spoilers) which I do not want to ruin the fun. Gosh u guys really love spoilers :oops:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
  10. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers
    And don't worry about too much in spilling the tea ☕.
    I mean this is a spoilers forum, so yeah I guess everyone who visited this site really want to read the spoilers, the more detailed you give us, the merrier this forum became lol

11. Lynnx

Lynnx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me i'm just sad :blob_teary:
    I think I'll drop this, I'm already attached to dukes of north and their trauma so it's sad to know they ended up alone , not that there is anything wrong with being alone,I would have preferred if the og FL and og ml got together .I just always felt they seemed happier (Lucia and Hue) and since I know that's how the author wants it , it makes me sad:blobconfounded: thanks for the spoilers .

wu wu and IllusignO like this.
  12. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!
    But I have a question, why do you keep calling ML (male lead) as MC (main character)? While the actual MC as FL (female lead)?
    "Main character" describes the character whose point of view we mainly read from.

torte1315 and IllusignO like this.
  13. IllusignO

Reading List:
    Link
    simple, I didn't check.

torte1315, ardills and Felurian like this.
  14. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of gift did fructus give to mayerie?

15. IllusignO

Reading List:
    Link
    this novelupdates editing and reply is acting funny, they really should improve
    Made ML remember his past life. He was once the king who FL traveled in time to defeat the disaster together. He fight till his death which made the FL very sad. When the ML told her he remembered the past, the FL was in tears of joy. U could tell, I think a lot of emotions exploded the moment. She probably will missed the king who she fought together and regret she that she couldn't saved him forever if this truth of ML has not been known. Thus upon realizing they were the same person, and right now alive.. this also made her loved the ML even more.
    Now I realized. I literally summed up the WHOLE NOVEL ..(98% probably) Congrats to those who read I guess

16. CUEBEE5566

CUEBEE5566 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG the little sister died?

Oh no!
    I was already falling for the Duke and that just made me wish he was the ML

Emma626 likes this.
  17. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously feel real bad for the Duke. He is like a kpop idol who had to constantly deal with sasaengs all around him and FL was the worst of them lot. He didn't intend to be cold towards FL. He just didn't want to hurt people around him.

After realising that his power is unstable which causes his mother's death, he tries his best to limit his emotions so that no one else gets harm by his powers again. OgFL is supposed to bring him happiness as his lover but because of the FL intervention and her divine power, the Duke lost his fated lover and ends up all alone by himself.

The Duke is such a pure person compared with the crown Prince. I seriously wished the author had let the OGFL to marry the Duke first before FL's awakening as FL's partner is the crown Prince and not the Duke. Felt really shitty after knowing that the Duke and OGFL couldnt get together as he deserves a happy ending too.

StrawberryShin and Malacat like this.