Spoiler I tamed a tyrant and ran away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hadriney, Aug 28, 2019.

1. mikasaackerman_1

mikasaackerman_1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you have misunderstood what I was trying to explain. I blame it on my poor explanation. What I was trying to say was that her family only exists to feel sorry and are basically useless and all their lines revolve around Charlize. So that’s why I said their character arcs are boring and repetitive. I don’t feel sorry for her family at all, they deserve to not be forgiven. I’m sorry if it came out as if I’m trying to defend her family which I’m not.

Creolenerd and boom2424 like this.
  2. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No need to apologize. I get what you mean since similar opinions have been stated in comments by other users about the family.
    They are Charlize's origin story rather than a means for the readers to "feel sorry" for her.
    Without them, Charlize would not have taken the actions she did in the first life that led to her being "Keira", this probably the real reason she mainly chooses to not forgive them and absolves herself from the Ronan name more than anything else. Although, I do understand that Charlize's indifference can make some readers feel the whole thing as "boring" as there is a lack of closure. She doesn't even bother to revenge on them because the despair she felt as Keira was worse than the crap she went through with them and got to a point beyond caring (for better or worse) about them. They are nothing and nobodies to her now. Which to people as prideful as her father and brothers is worse than being hated.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
  3. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I’m almost done reading the novel, I might have the epilogue translated by next Sunday. The main story ends with chapter 138.The side stories I’ve only translated two of them. Spoiler down below.
    Kahu is actually Keira and is the one that is supposed to kill Dylan.

4. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? What? How?

Alexaaa_23 and mikasaackerman_1 like this.
  5. Anne_96

Anne_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How come? @_@

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  6. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    I also was shocked about this.
    It turns out the reason Kahu couldn’t remember much from his past life was because he purposefully repressed those memories because of tramua. Also while looking for the missing Charlize from his past life, the magic tower captured him and performed the same experiments they did for Charlize. When Charlize finds out this is true she tries to kill Kahu and is stopped by Lucy who tries to calm her down.And she doesn’t end up killing Kahu. Kahu is okay with dying at her hand. This happens in chapter 123. I haven’t proofread chapter 123 yet I’m more excited about the ending.

Am_elf, Xi-hime, MLisMyHubby and 20 others like this.
  7. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does she want to kill him when suffered the same way she did?

Creolenerd likes this.
  8. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    Kahu is a danger to Dylan since the evil spirt inside Kahu can awaken anytime and as it’s predestined that the evil spirt Kiera will kill Dylan who is the real piece of Ehirit. Charlize was angry at herself for leaving Dylan with Kahu thinking she was protecting Dylan by leaving. The anger in her led to her losing control while trying to kill Kahu before she was called down.If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

Am_elf, Xi-hime, MLisMyHubby and 22 others like this.
  9. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! So how is Dylan related to Ehirit?

10. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn’t really say in the novel, he was just born like that. His mother knew that there was always something unusual about Dylan but she still loved him. I have like 10 chapters left so maybe it’ll explain it better. Since Dylan is going to confront the magic tower. I’ll post again if I know more!

11. Anne_96

Anne_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this mean that kahu is successful experience that turn into sword like charlize? how come charlize doesn't know about such a thing back then?

12. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s not really like a sword, he has an evil spirt inside of him. It’s not like Charlize when she became a sword. The magicians wanted to find a host for the evil spirt and they chose Kahu. So Kahu went through hell, he was kept secret, Charlize didn’t know because she never saw this happening.
    'If I hadn't run away.' Dylan wouldn’t have a reason to see Kahu so often. So, the real piece of Ehi Ritt would not have been dyed black. Charlize was deeply shocked. Are you saying that what I did to save Dylan actually put him at risk? Her whole body trembled. I wondered what my mind would be like with a vicious murderous intention. She had never been so out of control since she was born. “Is it stained or black?” The time when Dylan became a complete tyrant and the time when Ehirit’s true pieces were corrupted by evil spirits. Maybe Charlize’s voice was already cold. If there was anyone right in front of her right now, it was anger that would have been enough to cut him off with a sword. <Sculpture, I can't come back again. There is little chance of it coming back.>

The fairies looked up and said. know. That the Old Gods are indistinguishable between good and evil.

Am_elf, Xi-hime, MLisMyHubby and 20 others like this.
  13. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but I cackled hard reading this LMAO. Thanks!

i_am_here likes this.
  14. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Same but I feel bad for Rachel, she died to give birth to Charlize whom she clearly loved and wanted her to have a happy life. Instead, her husband psychologically abused and neglected her baby daughter and encouraged her sons to hate and mistreat Charlize. Even the maids
    bullied Charlize. Of course, she would feel betrayed.

Xi-hime, kisskissme and Despaireon like this.
  15. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH lol yes I agree with you but I was actually laughing at how the Duke broke down. The mother.... Idk I do pity but I feel her role has no significance in Char development. She's already dead so I can't feel anything towards her finding out this late about her family situations. To little too late

16. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to share this hot moment between Charlize and Dylan. It’s only a small part but enjoy! Dylan is so head over heels for Charlize. He really is so in love with her I’m so envious. Also I’m planning to get a job as a translator, hopefully someone hires me. Wish me luck guys!
    The etiquette was no longer considered. However, because it was not the planned attendance, there was no place for Charlize to sit. The imperial class noble who sat next to the emperor stood up from his seat.

“I, Jesa, here…” “No. "Charlize gently declined and moved closer to Dylan. Forgetting the brief embarrassment, Dylan had a strange face as if he had understood the situation. Charlize clasped Dylan's tie with her gloved hands. I heard a loud, deep breath." I'm on his lap. "". Indeed, yes. "Uh, I guess I'm doing it right? Dylan smiled briefly like a skillful lover and pulled Charlize back into his arms. She was prepared, but as she sat on the lap of the emperor and looked down at the hall, the night tickled even Charlize . Although it is correct to act like this for that purpose.

looked good. Dylan's thighs are tight and warm. Dylan seemed to be enjoying the situation before he knew it, but Charlize awkwardly grabbed his neck and hugged him. Dylan's hand gripped Charlize’s waist. "Um, Your Majesty?" "Yes, Master." Dylan's voice stretched as sweet as honey. The woman he loves is currently in his lap. Dylan didn't even have to act, because he's crazy about Charlize. She looked up at him blindly, lovingly stroking his hair. It's not difficult at all. The eyes of the nobles grew even bigger, as if there was something more surprising. Although they had wide-eyed eyes, they were in a situation where no one dared point to Charlize. "I want to become a duchess." Dylan's expression darkened for a moment. But soon it was filled with laughter. The Emperor seemed to be purely delighted by Charlize’s first public utterance of his wishes. Dylan ordered, keeping his gaze fixed on Charlize. "The Marquis of Svian." "Yes, yes! Yes. Your Majesty." "Seal Charlize Ronan as the Duchess and grant her a suitable castle, territory, and servants." "Dylan said. “ I will follow your majesty’s orders." There were only three nobles with the title of duke or higher in the empire, but it was a very swift move. However, the nobles who were strict with the status system were just people to watch. In fact, wasn't Charlize the noble who made the most decisive contribution to Dylan's accession to the throne? The duchy was never overdone. "Anything else, Master?" Dylan said again in a very friendly voice.

17. XTeztoX

XTeztoX New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    best of luck on your job hunt and thanks for the spoilers

Alexaaa_23 and mikasaackerman_1 like this.
  18. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your support, I enjoy giving spoilers! Enjoy the new spoiler. And the picture spoiler!
    [
    Charlize entered the ballroom, she was soon surrounded by a crowd. Charlize was popular. In an atmosphere that you can't even dare to touch the nobles they couldn't even speak a word, but the humans she was attracted to were the same as nobles alike. But Charlize looked for Dylan first. I want to personally tell him that the secret tower finally made their appearance and attacked them. She said, 'It's probably because I haven't held the sword for a long time. "The reason why her heart is beating faster. She wasn't the Charlize who lost her skills just because she hadn’t used a sword for a long time for swordsmanship. I found Dylan soon. He cleverly stood in a corner where people could not see him, and can’t detect his presence. He could not be recognizable no matter how much his golden mask had covered half of his face. Except for Charlize, the others did not recognize the emperor. Quite exquisitely, in a place that you will never find Dylan unless you pay attention properly because he’s hiding. Dylan's eyes met Charlize’s eyes immediately. Although they are wearing masks, Charlize and Dylan, who were alone in the crowd, had maintained eye contact. Surprisingly, saliva pooled in his mouth. Dylan's gaze turned to the curve of Charlize’s thighs, her pale smooth skin. Even when he came out of his thoughts, he seemed to be conscious of the short length her dress. It was too short. Charlize was breathtaking. Eyes lingering to reach Charlize, passing by the nobles, she slowly approached Dylan. Dylan looked at Charlize silently, stretched his arms out to and waited for her to accept his hand. Charlize naturally fell into Dylan's outstretched hand. Only Charlize filled the emperor's heart. He hugged Charlize by the waist as if it was natural. "I heard the report." “How was it?” Dylan asked, quite close to Charlize. He whispered in her ear, perhaps in order for others not to hear her voice. The Shadows were fast. I wanted to tell you in person, but its okay. Charlize replied sarcastically. "As you can see, I'm fine. I was a little excited, but..." Maybe that sounded a little odd. For a moment, Dylan lowered himself. As if to kiss in public even in a gold room. His hand gripped her waist, and strength entered.
    [​IMG]

19. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    This spoiler is from Chapter 91, its from Dylan’s POV. I was rereading my translations and this particular part caught my eye. I’m happy that Dylan fell in love with her at first sight. Enjoy guys!
    "Hello. Prince." So, the moment Charlize was wearing a wreath when she first appeared. He felt that everything was going to go wrong. Ash blonde, said to be a mixture of Archduke Rain's silver hair and Archduchess blond hair. Indigo blue eyes with dreamlike eyes like a fairy. Those eyes that were said to get darker as they approached the edges were actually very pretty.

'I want to have her. "Dylan’s lust and possessiveness for a Charlize was unfamiliar to the boy. The boy was astonished at himself for being possessive of others, just like his father was. From the first meeting, the feeling of being drawn like a shackle can be expressed as 'in love', yes. The boy fell in love with Charlize at first sight.

Although Charlize thinks that only his sword is great. A single word from Charlize went a few decades ahead. Sometimes even hundreds of years ahead. It is not enough to get an insight into the whole situation just by listening to a few short pieces of information. She would come up with a solution that no one at the time could find with a casual look. There was nothing Charlize didn't know and nothing she couldn't do. Domination, science, art. It's better to say it's perfect beyond the level of excellence Being at the top. He was a freaking genius. Even so Charlize, was too indifferent and took it for granted. "Ugh .. ・ ・.!" One day as Charlize passed by, the assassins were killed by the sword she swung casually behind her back. A fifteen-year-old young noble girl swinging a sword.

The dress, which was too flashy to wear, was pink. Even the boy who witnessed it was unbelievable, his feet were so fast. The swing of her sword was no longer even visible to the naked eye. Charlize, with her characteristic dreamy face, grazed the fallen assassins. Such absurd performances were not the only times. Not knowing anything else, the boy always felt greedy for Charlize.Unbearable, uncontrollable desire for her. It was always more difficult to bear the urge so distant that it could be called a miracle just by grasping the reason. The deep thirst that ran on my back, I always felt like I was falling into a swamp. I couldn't get out of it. At some point, I didn't even want to do it, so I lost. Deeper and wider than the universe. I felt like I was succumbing to fate and coveting Charlize, like the pressure of nature. It was precisely because of a passage in a book I read in the library that I began to feel sexual feelings for Charlize. Read and read all the books of the Imperial Library.

I had nothing to read, so I had seen a forbidden book titled 'The History of Night Serving'. “In the past, the imperial family, had a maid or a nanny that was a night attendant for the imperial family’s sex education. It is not just a maid or a nanny, but any woman of the opposite sex who has been by the prince’s side since childhood.” At the end of the detailed record, only Charlize came to mind. The boy closed the book and immediately went to see Charlize.

Soon after, I found Charlize in the hallway, and a servant was handing a handkerchief, which had just fallen, to her. In the midst of the air, Charlize and the servant passed their hands. Even though I only looked at the hand that touched her for a moment, my whole heart was stained with evil. 'I want to cut off that hand. When Charlize, who felt the presence, saw Dylan, the boy smiled brightly at that moment. Perhaps that day, he was already an irreversible turning point.

The desire grew more and more intense and deepened beyond my control. Wanting, wanting, and ultimately possessive enough to feel tinged with the essence of existence. wished "Charlize ," "More, please." "Ha." Charlize came in the boy's first dream.

It was natural. He knew it was a dream, but he begged far away for it be reality. He embraced Charles, pouring out all the possessiveness that he could not reveal in reality. Again and again being rough. If I can't have you, I'd rather kill and stuff you. I couldn't swallow it completely, so I wanted to make your body vibrate everywhere with only my smell. I wanted to cover it with myself and erase Charlize. So that anyone who finds it can know she’s my woman.

Don't dare look at her. I won’t let anyone even dare to share even a tiny fraction of Charlize. About the time when he couldn't contain this intense feeling, Charlize looked at the boy during his swordsmanship class and said: “Please make me a perfect person for your Majesty.” To the boy who had not yet worn the crown, Charlize without hesitation called his Majesty. Charlize with her eyes open is so beautiful all because Sometimes Charlize completely broke the boy's heart. He was a boy who had already lost his temper and endured possessiveness. domestication. It was taming. Knowingly, she was willing to tame me. But. 'In the end.' Charlize abandoned Dylan.

Dylan's eyes were cold. The distant blue eyes were more suited to this side from the beginning. Rather than just one eye that is sweet and kind. sober, sober. These cold burning eyes. "Find her. Find her even if you have to die, Charlize . I will find you" The emperor's dignified voice fell to the silent shadow as if dead. "Bring me her."

20. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Has season 1 of the manhwa ended? I noticed that there haven't been any raw chapters dropping recently.