Spoiler I tamed a tyrant and ran away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hadriney, Aug 28, 2019.

1. mikasaackerman_1

mikasaackerman_1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dylan is killed by one of the wizards of the secret tower(the ones who tortured Charlize and made her into Kiera) and then Charlize starts crying and begging for anyone to help her, then this God appears and makes a deal with her to bring Dylan back to life she must give up her powers(and being Kiera) she agrees to it, and Dylan is brought back. Then both of them live on as normal humans.

2. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when Season 2 will be out?

3. lonet095

lonet095 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this?

4. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s chapter 136

5. StellaStar1

StellaStar1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the wonderful spoilers, does anyone have any news about Season 2? I saw some pics from the season online, it looks hot hot hot!

RedRuchi likes this.
  6. mikasaackerman_1

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel itself is a bit spicy, Charlize and Dylan once do it in a cave. I’m still waiting for news about season 2. I wish it comes back soon

Selin and Manga fan like this.
  7. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the complete novel translated? Please

8. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get a recap on that long haired blonde wizard from the manhwa??? And how Dylan died??
    Oh, I also want to know how Charlotte eventually, genuinely falls for ML

9. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The artist actually made a post a few days ago, about the time off she took and addressed the people impersonating her and harassing her.
    This work is my webtoon debut work. I'm not good at publishing a series, but I think I was able
    to publish it safely until episode 40 thanks to the readers who always look at it with warm eyes
    and support with affection. Thank you.
    At the end of 2019, I was offered a good opportunity, and from then on, I continued to run without a
    suitable gap until the season 1 was completed, giving a red light to my health. At the end of season 1, I
    could feel that my body was quite damaged even before the examination, and through prior consultation
    with the agency, I was able to secure two months of full rest + three months of the plaintiff's save. With
    the consideration of the agency, we have a two-month break and are conducting medical checkups and
    outpatient treatment according to the results, and we have been finishing the Plaintiff since August until
    now. Since it was a closed period that was discussed in advance, I thought there would be no problem if the
    new season was opened five months after the preparation period, Because of this, I couldn't give you
    prior guidance, and I'm very sorry that I caused a misunderstanding such as diving/disappearance. Apart
    from this, however, I was a little embarrassed to learn recently that there were some readers who sent
    comments or mentions containing criticism or abusive language.
    I'm not saying that the five-month wait was short. I think you can feel that the closure period
    is long enough. We will take the criticism and use it as a foundation to supplement the clumsy
    and immature parts so that we can show better performance in Season 2 and Season 3.
    However, I don't think there's any reason for me to endure and accept rumors, steady
    swear words, comments and mentions that respond with malice to my tweets as
    legitimate criticism. There are one or two people who are constantly sending rumors of
    abusive language and criticism, and I sincerely hope that you will think about it one more
    time before leaving hurtful words on the Internet. Thank you for reading the long text, and
    I always cherish the support you send it to me.

Im not sure if there’s been an official post as yet but I think the manhwa is set to return somewhere in November alongside, the Viridescent Crown(Nov 8th) and When the Villainess Loves(Nov 25th).

10. Lucifer2475

Lucifer2475 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlize doesn't have fairy blood nor her mother or father.....she have mana(a lot of) the thing that fairies eat to live

First of all......No Dylan didn't know charlize was keira because the previous emperor made all the people who know about keira die and in the end he died too
    Second thing is he only controlled the emperor of his time line he didn't even know what is keira he was in the shadows he never did anything like wielding the sword
    And charlize also knew from the very start that he is not a saint or anything.... his personality is complicated he either becomes obsessed with the people he love or either he kill the people who treat him or his loved ones shitty

11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was stated in some of the earlier chapters of the novel that she’s a descendant of a fairy.

upd: also there are other people who have mana in their world, but no one is talking to the fairies or sees them.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    saix2 likes this.
  12. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The official post was released today, the manhwa will return on November 14th

ganqing and Scarlet Feather like this.
  13. Author in Scrubs

Author in Scrubs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi is there any spicy scenes? Kiss stuff like that

14. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just find it strange how Dylan is hyped up for being a genius etc etc but on the other hand he had not an inkling about Keira in first life.
    Or maybe he did know but just wasn’t interested? Because that matches with his attitude from the beginning of the novel. He probably would have remained uninterested in everything if he didn’t meet Char.

Creolenerd and Selin like this.
  15. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was crazy already, but in this timeline Char brought the tyranny crazy outta him

Selin, Pomee and lila_cerullo like this.
  16. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO: True. But i like Dylan's version of tyranny.:love:

Selin likes this.
  17. Mnnrls

Mnnrls Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have a link to the full novel? I wnt it pls.

18. Beethoven71

Beethoven71 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually fucking funny when people even bother being dumb and doing cringe shit like that. Glad the artist stayed professional like the professional she was. Makes her seem like an educated person fending off a bunch of violent gorillas.

Creolenerd and zoefleyl like this.