Spoiler I Tamed My Ex-Husband’s Mad Dog / 전남편의 미친개를 길들였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Feb 1, 2021.

1. tearofangela

tearofangela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You know what's the saddest thing? The boy is a very very good and thoughtful kid. It just so fking sad like idk how can you treat your own son like that for something that's not even his fault.
    After abandoned him to the royal family FL cut off all contacts with him. Few months (or years? I don't remember) later Dietrick visits him and noticed that the kid became much quieter and matured. The boy asked about his mother but Dietrick couldn't tell him that his mother didn't give af about him, but Dietrick could tell that the kid knows he was abandoned by his mother, but he still waiting for her. So Dietrick come up with a lie and tell the kid that his mother also misses him and waiting for a day to bring him back and he could see the kid eyes shines when he hears that
    That kid is the dog no one wants to keep after a divorce. And the most ridiculous thing is that FL treat her daughter MUCH MUCH MUCH better, and one of the reasons is that because sometimes she look back and remember how terrible she is to her son and so she treats her daughter better, while ignoring that son who is suffering in the capital. You about to see it soon and I really hope they keep everything and not tuning it down so you guys can see how terrible of a mother she is.

One more thing

Is because of ML. In first timeline he was granted a wish by a dragon and he wished them a restart before he died.

(Take this with a grant of salt because I dropped right after this)

Pansy25, Missaaa, Dominicanan and 5 others like this.
  2. Hikaro12

Hikaro12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First time ever I read a novel where the Leads is a shitty parents. It breaks my heart :cry:.

xjuvelian, Missaaa, datagirl and 2 others like this.
  3. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow. knowing that FL is such an AH to her son, I lose interest in reading this. i was initially interested in the story, but not anymore. thanks for the spoiler! it saves me from frustrating myself if i read this.

Ice_Rose, xjuvelian, Missaaa and 7 others like this.
  4. shikimiho

shikimiho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Who is the father of her Daughter?! Din't tell me she f*c*k up with the ML again what a stupid character

Ice_Rose, Missaaa and Fabulous like this.
  5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finding out that she is that terrible to her son Was the last thread to my already growing annoyance with this story

Like I really wish I never read this story I was already fed up with it when it was The male lead that took all the revenge

And the fact And the fact that she is a bad mother Makes me really dislike her I dislike the both of themthat.
    I Hope the son grows up and makes the both of their lives miserable

6. naru_chan

naru_chan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh after reading all the spoilers I saw how dishonest, selfish and nasty the female lead is. The only person she cares about is herself. Her revenge, her happiness, her father, her territory. People were like pawns to her which she used and threw away in the end. At the end of the story it isn't apparent how she's better than any of the trash she killed to take the power back. A bad mother, a worse wife. The male lead deserves better, her children deserve better. A lot of us go through traumatic experiences in life. It doesn't become an excuse to lash out on others. Hate how soft everyone has been on the female lead, just because she's a woman.

To be real honest, all the negative emotions she felt after whispering sweet words in the male lead's ears made her push him away. She locked out all the doors instead of communicating with him like a human being. She abandoned her own son and didn't even look at him for years. Luden and the marquisate was the only real children she had in all of this. She got what she wanted and abandoned the male lead in the end. Bad emotions? How convenient. She wanted the male lead to be her puppet and have no agency of his own through his entire life. He did something out of order- you bad puppy, how dare you! She says "people aren't tools" And treats everyone down to maids and characters she employs in her estate as mere tools to achieve her goal- stand against the emperor. The male lead manipulated by her did all the real work, he gave her everything she wanted. What did she do after feeling anger over a childhood friend that went missing (and even came back for heaven's sake!) Close all contact, have the child on her own, create more misunderstandings and never sort it out. In both of her lives she's nothing but a sore, pathetic loser who knows how to strategize and manipulate others for benefit. That's her personality. I really wish I never read this story.

Realistic as it might be, a lot of people go through worse, traumatic shit and with deal everything better like a human being. Her enemity was with the CP who died. She used dietrich and three him away when she was done like a sore loser. Seeing the spoiler, Dietrich is still a good father to his son.

Do you think trauma is an excuse? People go through much worse. I agree that she loses everything but then she gains it back tenfold, and it's mostly with Dietrich's effort. She's literally bathing in money as a grand Duchess. Yet the only sympathy she ever felt was for her dead father and her childhood friend. We human beings feel things like sympathy too, Do you not think she can spare some for someone who gave her all that? By mostly his personal effort

We communicate when we feel something wrong is happening to us. No realistic human acts that bad unless their personality is wrong to begin with.

She's been a spoilt manipulative trash and a narcissist through and through. Dietrich was her puppet. When he acted on his own and did things his way, she hated it and cut him off.

Ice_Rose, xjuvelian, Missaaa and 18 others like this.
  7. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I have a bad news for you lol

Last edited: Mar 29, 2024
    xjuvelian and Olr- like this.
  8. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup. agreed with everything you said. no trauma/abuses/sad past would ever justify her bad behaviors and what she did to her own child. this FL is one of the worst i've ever seen (based on the spoilers).

also, double standard in this forum is HUGE. whenever the AH in the story is the FL, people would give the character excuses like "oh she's abused y'know. ofc she's not gonna be kind to her own child due to that trauma. it's just ✨realistic✨". but if the AH is the ML, my oh my.... there will be a united front of people saying "omg ML. HOW DARE YOU!! we know you were abused, but it doesn't justify the unkind treatment you give to your child. oh my lord you are horrible, ML!!". smh.

Ice_Rose, xjuvelian, Missaaa and 8 others like this.
  9. mernda

mernda New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys i got traumatizied by this manhwa at chapter 71 at this point i couldn't bare the shit anymore i kept going thinking life will get better but its getting worse and worse and worse, this is my second ever manhwa and after watching anime for over 15 years and couple of mangas i got a culture shock by the amount of abuses i have seen in just the 2 manhwa i read the first one ( under the oak tree and its on going but it gets better later ) and this my second for real

i had to go check the spoilers for this to MAYBE feel at east cuz for real my mind is shattered and i was starting to feel depressed by how the FL is acting and i felt that the first boy will have no good life and the ML getting depression that felt he almost gonna sui***

my last manhwa i will ever read

i swear to you guys i can't bare to watch any clips of any romantic anime in youtube since i read this manhwa for real my life just stopped this is really traumatizing and knowing from spoilers that the kid won't have a good life is killng me the amount of ups and downs and unpredicted reactions from FL is incredible in a bad way i just cant tell what will happen in a bad way also, 4 years !!! woman 4 years !! you make the ML suffer ! and his kid ! you phsyco !! then throw the kid and runs away! the ML i feel soo sad for him after she ditched him he is been VERY mentally abused by her

QUESTION : just tell me please why he didn't treat his first son well? in manhwa when he heared about that she pregnant he almost was gonna be happy and said MY.. he was gonna be happy so why he wasn't when he met his kid later?

thank you all for the spoilers for real you saved my time reading that piece of garbage
    and thats why ladies and gentlemen i always check the ending happy or not before starting the project
    sadly they told me it got happy ending but they didnt tell me that it wont heal my wounds on the way to that ending
    author needs help afa

xjuvelian likes this.
  10. tearofangela

Reading List:
    Link

Sorry for the bad impression. A lot of youtube/facebook/tiktok edits are full of things without contexts so it could be very misleading. I only watch those edits to see if I likes the art style and head straight here for the spoilers and see if it's worth my time. Imo this FL is probably one of the worst FL in the history of FLs with an even worse plot, so yeah it is very unfortunately, and I'm not gonna lie you probably will run into A LOT of manhwa like this (there were some even worse) so like I said if you don't mind spoilers, for the sake of your time and sanity just come here and check for spoilers first. There's a lot of good writing manhwa out there, you just need to find the right one.

If you read to chap 71 I guess you already knew how much Fl means to him, she is his whole world and his life revolves around her. As far as I knows when she left him he becomes this abandoned-emotionless-emo boy and everything (including his son) becomes meaningless to him. Idk if there's any other reasons cause I already dropped it.

But if it makes you feels better, I'm like 99.9% sure they will somehow someway get better, make up and reconcile with their kids like every other manhwa out there, they will have their redemption, but is it still worth your time or not is your choice

(And btw the next few chapters things will get real ugly tho so prepare yourself)

snzzykitten likes this.
  11. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    previous spoilers say the FL felt bad for how she treated her first son but how does she make it up for him?

12. Katfish

Katfish Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello just gonna ask cuz I'm curious would it be possible If there's more spoilers about Billy? Wanna know more about him will him and reinhart mother-son relationship improve? Just curious :3 {I've read the previous spoilers I wanna know moree T^T}

13. Im Who Im

Im Who Im Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m dropping this. It hurts so much seeing how the child is being treated by his own mother. He did nothing to deserve all these, beside had no choice being born from the womb of the shitty mother. You were old enough and had all freedom in the world to decide fck with the child’s dad on your own sane mind and the gave birth to him, no one made u. Take responsibility and act like a human. Abandoned him then gave love thousand more to your daughter because you felt sorry for being a shitty mom to your son? Go see him asking for his forgiveness on your knees, woman! Are you any different from the villains you have killed, or you are a villain yourself? Worst Mc I’ve ever read. I love the art and the beginning but the story is being ruined whole by this Fl. You are not deserve to be a human let alone a mother. The hurt you’ve suffered is nothing compares to one you did to others. Selfish and trashy.

14. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for their (ML&FL) son. It broke my heart when I saw both of parents ignore their child in manhwa. Bill Roy is cute, he deserve to be love:blobsob:

15. Sakura1511

Sakura1511 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. After a few years the FL forgives the ML & they get back together. Going on to have more children. FL & ML I can confirm after reading the novel will continue to be shitty parents their first born. Even after they have more children and still NOT ALLOWED to refer to her as mother. She treats her son as if he is an adult trapped in a child’s body. Who regressed & everything in her eyes is calculated when really he’s just acting his age unlike his father. The reason why he’s so mature is because if he cries, she gets extremely annoyed with him. EVERYONE is aware & EVERYONE LIES to him making excuses for the FL. She treats EVEN WORSE than the ML. They will be better parents to their other children just not him.

I blame the author for this he is absolutely trash. Yes the FL & ML get their revenge however their character development sucks. There are times where the FL knows she’s dead wrong yet make herself out to be a victim. Zero accountability whatsoever. What she failed to realize was that the moment she got her revenge. She stopped being a victim. She herself grew up in a very loving wholesome environment, so the fact that she would put her first son through what she did is messed up. Her son is the current crown prince & future king. I fear for the future. I fear the psychological damage, she & ML inflicted on their first born during his early childhood development is going to affect him later on in life. Without a close, loving relationship with parents or others. Children like the FL’s son learn they cannot rely on anyone to help them. When they are exploited & abused, children believe that they are bad & the world is unsafe & terrible. trauma impairs the normal development of the brain & nervous system, the immune system, & the body’s stress response systems.

Sad part is she may not realize it until it’s too late. Same thing happened in “ Raising my fiancé with money / 돈으로 약혼자를 키우다 '' the ML - Karhan’s mother the duchess was also a shitty parent. As a result, Karhan Evantheon grew up feeling shame, guilt, low self-esteem, and a poor self-image. The FL - Ilya Bloden notices this & helps him to heal from his trauma. I would say the only slight difference is at least the Duchess eventually realizes her mistakes even though it was too late & the ML no longer seeked her affection. She still apologized without making excuses. If you’re looking for healthy proper character development please read '' Raising my fiancé with money '' you will not regret it. If you’re looking for a good revenge minus character development read “ I Tamed My Ex-Husband’s Mad Dog / 전남편의 미친 개를 길들였습니다 “.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
  16. yona24chan

yona24chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i realy hate fl . she is a vilainess she do not deserve happy ending

17. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read some comments that people defending ML, saying that even if ML knew the barbarians would attack there's no way he could predict they’ll attack Dietrich. Is this true? ML really couldn't know that Dietrich would be attacked? Sorry, but it's just hard for me to believe that he couldn't predict it after he showed so much hostility for Dietrich. The manhwa so far seemed trying to convince readers that ML did let Dietrich die because he saw him as a threat to gain FL's love. How about the novel? Did the novel mention ML's POV about Dietrich's attack by the barbarians?

ursweetalksx and Cheshirecat04 like this.
  18. Dominicanan

Dominicanan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the first time, I wish the fl death, or eternal pain and suffering... I hope the poor boy receives at least some kind of apology and good treatment from his parents, otherwise I’m crying and my heart aches because of him
    I'm quitting this story, I hate fl too much

Ice_Rose, Missaaa and yona24chan like this.
  19. eskedes774

eskedes774 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened when ML was in the Capital with their son does he take some concubines or live a promiscuous life or he continued going to war while ignoring their son and also while the FL is in her land taking care of their daughter because of the guilt she felt for mistreating and ignoring her son

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
  20. Nadjocr

Nadjocr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The truth is that she planned to manipulate the ML to be her dog and do all the dirty stuff, and then toss him him the crown if he manages to survive, not that important just a collateral damage, and throw him out of her life. But the poor dependent dude got attached and he bacame an inconvenience for her, so after not being able to reject him properly (probably afraid it would ruin her revenge) and failing to stop herself from catching feelings for him, she chose the easiest way out: looking for the smallest thing to ditch him and blame all the wrongdoings of his father and brother on him and torture for eternity, forgetting that she's the one that sent a kid to the battlefield to fight HER WAR! And he's the one who achieved her revenge while she was sitting there as a lady in distress. And cherry on top she managed to pass HER curse on her child.
    If she's so capable, why didn't she just rescue him and took him somewhere safe while fighting her own battle and not exploiting others.
    She's acting haughty and mighty because she knows he'll never hurt her ,that's it.
    My top hated fl characters list is a tie between her and Lamia Orphe.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024