Spoiler In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 20, 2021.

1. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is hilarious lmao. But sadly true.

2. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is still ongoing , but i want rohan to be the ml i hope he is

Chiqi322, Mitsuki000 and Tt123 like this.
  3. milafalconidae

milafalconidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really hoping that Rohan will be the ML, it will be something totally different since the two would be divorced.

Elenika.08 likes this.
  4. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how will the story end? like what happens to all the characters in the end ??

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil/summarize the future events after the current situation in the manhwa? I know its been spoiled that one of the jewelries were sent to Rohan's wife as a warning and reminder of what emperor did for her, but the latest manhwa update showed one of the maids tool jewelry. What happens next after this arc?

Also, additionally, due to Rohan being MCs partner in the dance AND being chosen/liked/trusted by Leon, his chances as ML are pretty high. Don't mind the marquis though but he lacks screentime and moments with MC, a shame. If the ML is Rohan, we have a RARE case of a brown haired ML

6. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a teeny miny spoilers
    I have read somewhere beside emperor, Marquis and Rohan there are 2 more men who's considered as potential mls and don't be uncomfortable there is no affairs going on here between main characters beside in the middle of the novel it's going to be all about bloody war which is quite brutal I think reviewer stated its quite boring during those parts otherwise all the characters beside bg characters are quite the 4d and all over romance n storyline are quite realistic
    I just don't understand one side emperor called as a trash other side they also stated he is a good emperor or something what they mean I didn't get whatever I think manhwa is doing well than novel beside is it true it also has r19 version?

7. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not know what to say:mad:, the emperor is really *****:emoji_spam:.
    He realizes that the second empress has been kidnapped, and despite this, he did not bother to search, but thinks that it is just a loss!!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:, what?? Really!!
    I also noticed the one who was most obsessed and worried about her was the Marquis (relative to the crown prince) and Rohan, in addition to the servants of her palace and Mary ~:cry::cry::cry::cry:
    ~ Oh my God When she was kidnapped, that damned leader who was saying that she was the embodiment of a goddess they worship and wanted her to be a wife and give birth to a child:emoji_spam::emoji_spam:, but hehehe:whistle::whistle: she killed him in a bloody way I really liked:D:D:D:D
    and the guy who helped her was really cute I liked:X3::X3::X3::X3:

Sorry if my english not really good:p

8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the spoilers I’ve read so far it seems that the emperor is trash as a human being, because he doesn’t care about his children and wives and only uses them to gain more profit or fun time.

But as an emperor he might be a good ruler because the empire might be in a good standing thanks to him. Though it seems to me that he still doesn’t care much and tries to balance between nobles and commoners. Until MC has brought up a solution for the drought in one of the regions he didn’t do anything to help the lords of those lands and simple people with relief. He knew that because of his idleness one region is gaining power and money while another is getting exhausted, but he only started doing something when MC has mentioned that it’s possible to find water. So I would assume he’s considered a good emperor because he’s not openly killing people like some other tyrants.

9. Yui Ella

Yui Ella Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your quite a critic... the person didn't even say anything bad about Rohan or anyone, your just saying this things because you hate that emperor... quite hypocritical don't you think, instead of criticizing that person why don't you just do something else that doesn't upset other people... As humans we have our own preferences, that guy simply just said he doesn't like the others even the emperor he even said he/she hopes there's no ml, and yes there are readers who are like that but at least don't make it sound like it's that person's fault for some else's doing. I admit I quite like the emperor but just because his already married with mc and the father of the kids, but I'm also quite cool if there's no ml or anyone and you don't see me going around saying this... well, except this one but anyways the point is people have preferences... and we didn't say anything bad about Rohan don't get so emotional and don't say anything like we have no feeling's... it's quite uncomfortable when I meant this I meant by reading this and reading about what Rohan went through and other characters... but I don't see you mentioning them... oh well it's preferences.. preferences... so instead of arguing we should just be quite on our own drowning in our preferences :blobneet: and if ever your offended by what I then I'm sorry :bloborz:

datagirl likes this.
  10. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    And that's why I said some of them yes I wrote it in same comment I didn't say it's her/him or mentioned it's you (yes I didn't blame the person if I have to I would have directly use you but I know that person didn't mentioned it and I end up wrote in same comment but for others I think I should've left some space but people usually tend to write everything at once in same comment)and that's why i particularly mentioned it's some of them from 2nd para to clear out its for those who treat relationship with Rohan will be some kind of sin and one more thing treat humans not because of their gender but what kind of human they're u know it's kind of double standard to think if a man is forced by a woman he surely enjoyed it when we know everyone is not same.it's totally fine everyone have someone they like but making that excuse that Rohan is married so he's not good feels like he's obligated to keep himself Trapped forever with someone like that Princess whatever.
    And yes sorry I didn't bother to read ur whole post because I know someone will surely dislike it but whatever I think it'll be enough to clear up.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  11. DANIEL134

Reading List:
    Link
    That princess is a real bastard
    She even poisoned Leon's pet~~ aaahhh

bigredqueen, seekingsnow and Viliel like this.
  12. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? What did that pet did and did that pet survived?

Viliel and DANIEL134 like this.
  13. DANIEL134

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortunately he miraculously survived + she poisoned him because she was jealous she was hinting about the relationship of the second empress and Rohan, but the empress has made it clear

:blobwoah:
    But what shocked me the most was the kiss between emperor& 2empress (with their tongues overlapping etc.. it's fast):blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  14. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did that kiss happen?

Viliel and DANIEL134 like this.
  15. DANIEL134

Reading List:
    Link
    After ch 100 + i think : blobjoy: am sorry ~~ now i am in ch 127 and :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: i don't know i just can't stop reading this novel × the 2 empress almost died but she is fine now :blobok:

Elren, seekingsnow, nielyti and 8 others like this.
  16. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd empress surely walking in a thin rope one side because of Rohan princess attacking her other side because of emperor empress attacking her

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    seekingsnow and nielyti like this.
  17. DANIEL134

Reading List:
    Link
    Now (127 chapters) nothing but the kiss,:blobowoevil: although the emperor invited her to his bedroom, but she refused in an unclear way:blobpats:, but he remains the emperor,
    but she cannot go because she becomes a general:blobhero: to go and submit to one of the dukes in the west because he rebelled and there the power of fire appears and Elisa is about to end But the red-haired Marquis :blobmelt:takes her to a place where the jewels hold mana to heal​

Gothita, bigredqueen, Lisaa and 14 others like this.
  18. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I wouldn’t be surprised. There’s so many where in second TL they still end up with men who beheaded them, tortured them or raped them so I HONESTIES WOULDNT BE SURPRISED

sslsdm and sets_trans like this.
  19. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My best coping is for her to be with her children aka no romance:blobsalt:. I just hope they divorced. :blobsneeze::blobpeek:

But true, there are many novels like that. *remembers TAE* :notlikeblob:

Hayssss.... I kinda hope that the author is conscious since she did acknowledge how much a scumbag he is (through mc) as well as how MC killed (?) the emperor last time:blobtorch: (The emperor killed 1st queen, the crown prince's mother. If he is still the ML, I will rage and quit this novel:blob_catflip:). Also, the author made no fucking excuse for him except for him being spoiled (finally no excuses):blob_thor:.

Welp, my headcanon is mc killing the emperor :blobhero: and having a peaceful life with her children:bloblove::blobcozy: