Spoiler In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Boohenol

Boohenol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I just hates everyone, except our MC and her cutie sons (Rohan and the CP's knight is fine). Can we just give the three of them a happy ending without the trash emperor?

sets_trans, Viliel and darkcrystal like this.
  2. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was shocked when the emperor asked the second empress to go to the White Rose Palace :blobastonished:and spend the night with her:bloborz:, but this is really disgusting since he in a very short time ago(same night) he was next to the first empress in bed:facepalm:. This is *****~~
    But she was able to show him that she was no longer looking at him :blobsmirk:and expecting nothing from him.
    &What she want from him is to show love to the two children (Asenso x Leon) Don't forget Ian (the red-haired Marquis) how crazy he is when knew she would be with the Emperor tonight:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: aaaaaaahhh he is soooo cuteeee i feel like he will cry :blobjoy::blobjoy:

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven’t been here in a while but the 2nd Empress is FL right? They’re kissing???? Omg no I hope FL doesn’t end up with that trash :bloborz: can anyone spoil what the recent development is with FL’s romantic relationship(s)?
    If she ends up with the Emperor then wow what a waste. Srsly why do authors love their garbage MLs so much and actually hate their FLs:blobconfused:

datagirl, Elren, MLisMyHubby and 2 others like this.
  4. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno what makes you so shocked, this guy is the emperor, and he's demonstrated time and time again his subjects are nothing but toys. That sort of thing is exactly what I'd expect him to do, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if this trash did more.

5. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm so disappointed at what direction this story is going, probably gonna drop it since it's looking like the author supports the traditional sexual double standard

6. DANIEL134

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly the emperor always surprises me:blobconfused:
    since in the last chapters i read the way he met Rohan was mentioned and he looked like a poor kid etc.
    He might have been suffering some kind of injustice and other things normal for a prince`~~ its hard life :derpyblob: There was a part where Rohan hid in Kayden's closet and witnessed something that shouldn't happen to a child His age(kayden)
    . -After entering a woman, I don't know if this is accurate because my Korean is not that great, but it turns out that Kayden deliberately shows Rohan that he is poor since his half-brothers bullied him and lost his mother's bracelet and others.- It was from his planning anyway:confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob:
    Later, because of Rohan's nobility, he swears to follow Kaiden, and after Kaiden succeeded, the princes, the emperor and Rohan's father died successively~~ owo

bigredqueen, Elren, Neyva and 10 others like this.
  7. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So In other words Rohan is the most victim of Kaiden's schemes, It would be nice If he is the one who will kill him in the end.

8. aoiren

aoiren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spill me, will rohan and his wife divorce later? and is the novel already completed or not? thanks

9. DANIEL134

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel has not yet been completed and iam still in chapter 187 so far.
    Elisa has a great place with the emperor, and he truly pays attention to her.-. But I hate him.:blob_grin: And Rohan really we can see that he is in love with Leon and so is Leon when he told him that he wished he was his father~~ Anyway now it appears that the First Empress is in danger, she and the Duke (her father) because of her brother who fell into a stupid plan and accused of treason now Elisa and Rohan in the East to suppress him But it appears that all this is the plan of someone else.- owo :blobok:

10. aoiren

aoiren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tysm. so relationship between elisa and emperor are getting better? . yesss the only one keeps me going are rohan and leon haha they're so damn cute when tohether

11. DANIEL134

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really she dont want to be with him as lover and like that××
    she want him to be a good father for the 1& 3 prince

bigredqueen, Elisee, Neyva and 11 others like this.
  12. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's quite...realistic. I know many women irl who has stopped loving their husbands, but still wanted the husbands to be good fathers for their children. I hope Elisha could realize that the emperor couldn't be a good father no matter what, and the children has stopped thinking of him as a father. Leon looks up to Rohan as a father figure now. The Crown prince needs his mother ways more than his father.

13. DANIEL134

Reading List:
    Link
    The Crown prince love elisa as mother and she love him too-. They are soooo cutttte :bloblove:

14. MochizukiHitachiin

MochizukiHitachiin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers... can't wait to hear more spoilers ahead ... ✨

DANIEL134 likes this.
  15. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha,

16. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I read all the comments above
    For me, i think there's no need for ML, maybe the romance part was not for FL but in those kids when they grow up or other side characters. :hmm:
    It's really nice to ship the FL and the knight, but they are both married. Being an empress, it's not easy to divoce the emperor, especially now he had plans and he had use for FL, so as an emperor he thinks FL was only pawn, he will really use FL well.
    There are still a low percentage chances that FL and the emperor will be couple, from the 1st place, from the start they are married couple.
    I much prefer the FL will be end up to the marquess, he like FL from beginning but had a little doubt for FL because of FL actions from past and afraid because of this nephew the CP, alot of people want to control the CP

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone link the current available spoilers to the spoiler curator?
    Also... any new developments in the novel raws?
    As for the manhwa, I assume based on ch.28 raws that this is the prelude to MCs declaration of helping the barren wasteland in need of locating a water source plot point? So... I have to also assume ch.28, MC refuted the argument by claiming it couldn't have been a diamond seeing as it broke to pieces upon landing on the ground (and by that logic, if the first empress continued with the bs, showed her son being incompetent in not being able to distinguish jewelry?). So, what was MCs former attendant's excuse? Just a spy from enemy camp or got bribed?

PrincessBubblegum and DANIEL134 like this.
  18. DANIEL134

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly, what bothers me :facepalm:the most
    is the law that prevents the empress from divorce except with the death of her husband. :blobsad:
    It's like a contract of servitude,:blobunamused:
    really, but when Elisa heard that, she smiled that there was a way:blobsweat_2:
    , but the emperor said, "Do you want to die like this?:blobsleepless:
    " With a serious look on his face~~
    Man, I feel like I'm falling for his temptation too:blobsweat:, especially that the First Empress was almost destroyed by what her brother and childhood friend did ``~~ I pity him because in a conversation with his son Asensuu, Asensuu asked him to release the second empress and leave her,:blobsneeze:
    but the Emperor He said that he had to work so that he would not be compared to the original (he means Leon because Elsa considers him as her son too) and said to try with this happiness,
    Essenso said that the emperor also wants*To be happy *by his behavior towards the second empress,:blob_blush:
    but the emperor said that happiness is something he has never known:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    .Now i'm sad .

19. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHOAAA thanks for the spoilers
    Another thing though does that mean Kaiden/Emperor is now close to Leon and Asensio??

DANIEL134 likes this.
  20. DANIEL134

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince(1&3) hate kaiden alot :blobpitch:
    They don't see him as their fatherblobmelt_thumbs
    But Elisa doesn't know that they don't want him, she thinks they want their father's love, but they only want Mama:bloblove:aaaaah