Spoiler In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Aberdeen

Aberdeen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for these spoilers! And I totally understand your annoyance about the discussions in this thread. Actually, I just read the manhwa of this story last night and I was happy to see that this spoiler thread was long, only to be disappointed later on after finding out that majority of the comments are just talking about the ml, and/or their disagreements about divorce among the main characters. I hope that the following comments will just PURELY be spoilers, though. Anyway, thanks again!

2. BAd_Karma_Inspected

BAd_Karma_Inspected Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do any of you guys have any spoiler on who's the male lead because ill be pissed if its that damn emperor? :blobexpressionless:

princessbelle likes this.
  3. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that until now their is known and it's not necessary that there should be one for a happy ending as long as she can live happy free and safely with her 2 children I think that would be satisfying of course the emperor has been promoted from useless to better gone

4. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first, I'd love to see Elisha x Rohan. But thinking more of it, I realized that rather than truly shipping them, I want them to be together so that they can divorce from their respective spouses. Both the emperor and the princess are no good in my opinion. Rohan and Elisha are a waste on those two. I know that marriage is an important union and vow that must be kept, but as someone who had seen real-life consequence and impact of somewhat forced marriage (like what Rohan experienced), it's better to divorce for both sides' sake.

5. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another novel cover:
    [​IMG]
    So pretty with her son.

6. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT IS CP's uncle still alive?

7. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it is... and till now iam in chapter 250.... and i dont know what to say As we know, Elissa was with the spirit of fire.
    And he wanted her to love him just as much :blobwoah:
    After fulfilling her wish to return, it appears to have eating the soul of her son Leon.:blobfearful:
    He was born again as the king of the spirit of fire in the form of Leon, but his desire was to destroy the world and keep only Elissa alone to own her
    .. He's crazy.!!!!!!
    He wants to destroy the world.
    But
    who told Elissa that was the other spirits, the king of the spirit of the earth and the king of the spirit of the wind undi..
    I didn't understand very well if the current Leon had the spirit of leon or part of it, but we could know that Agnes had a part of Leon .
    So that Elissa could face Agnes, or the current king of fire, who, in the form of Leon, had a contract with the king of the spirit of the earth and the wind.
    God, I'm so nervous about the sudden complexity.:sweating_profusely: its like whhhhhat ... why??? howwwww

8. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwe whered you guys read it?

9. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kakaopage

seekingsnow likes this.
  10. princessbelle

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil me on what happened to the emperor ,the crown prince, the emperor's sister and the other characters so far?

rock.doll likes this.
  11. Ssakuraiyuki

Ssakuraiyuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the ml????????

12. princessbelle

Reading List:
    Link
    Till now there is None, the story is about power struggle and the Fl trying to be a good mother.

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh, the spoiler with Ignis is such a plot twist. It was fine knowing he was the cause of the rerun but the fact that he's obsessed with his contractor is giving me mixed feelings, not to mention it feels like he's holding Leon hostage.

Just read manhwa ch.37, any spoilers on the noble, whom I assume are the 1st consort's relatives?

14. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist: Ignis is the ml :whistle:

bigredqueen, Chiqi322, B_d and 2 others like this.
  15. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I'd be fine with it. Half of it is simply without him, we would not have a rerun (and therefore Asensio, Rohan, Marquis Vlemir and the other notable side characters would have suffered/died). Problem is, would you as a mother accept a being threatening your child, especially someone feeding on your son's soul?

Just read the official ch.37 and I'd like verification. Is "William" her master/west tower lord? Or are they related to first empress. With the proper translations, I understood things much better to an extent.

To any novel readers, any spoilers on the recent chapters? How often does the novel update?

16. aboni_06

aboni_06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may i know where you got japanese tl fro

17. princessbelle

Reading List:
    Link
    Please we need more spoilers on the novel?

18. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know much about him yet but so far, I wouldn't mind. PS: I know I'm responding to a joke in a serious manner by saying this

I just don't like the emperor at all. He might be a great ruler (highly debatable but not impossible) but he is an awful human being both as a husband and a father. He fosters hatred and grudges between his wives and children, which thank fuck, the two kids are lovely brothers despite their garbage sperm donor of a father. It's not that he doesn't love the MC and married her for political power, that is bad but somewhat understandable....no, he goes the extra mile by creating incidents to gauge the usefulness of the empress and other people. A true dumpster fire character.

I'm not looking for romance in this story. I don't mind the MC ending up with her kids and no romantic interest whatsoever. I just hope and pray that the author does her character justice and if they intend to create a romantic plot for her, it is done right and with someone good. The emperor does not fulfil that criteria

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    Xlaude, datagirl, Poor_Hero and 4 others like this.
  19. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why I am laughing with this plot twist maybe because it's too unexpected or maybe fl is still going to end up with a crazy person who's literally obsessed with her and just want to have her n even wanted to destroy the world whatever let's see how this story will work

Tofufufu likes this.
  20. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh just when I thought ill read this finally but after 1 year there is still no confirmed ml and the manga is nowhere close to the novel omg

Well i come back next year i just hope its not one of those dogshit stories where the mc stays with her killer in this life the only way those stories work is when we see from the mls perspective that he didn't kill her at least not personally and was trying to save her or he regretted it and brought her back himself and spent the rest of his life making it up to her or trying but in this story its not any of those circumstances and he is just thrash.

jenny likes this.