Spoiler Isn’t Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Wishky

Wishky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in chapter 161 at the debutante party

WhiteCoffee likes this.
  2. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scroll up

3. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone who read the entire story give a summary of all chapters. Mtls are difficult to understand and MTL for all chapters are not given by anyone in this thread. So rather than MTL I would appreciate it if they could give summaries of chapters.

Ice_Rose and simsfanful like this.
  4. lRedPanda

lRedPanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, really??
    You can easily find chapters 1 to 114 on the internet, just go to novel update site :blobawkward: and this fans translation is quite good.
    and the rest of chapters is MTL and is here for you to read, all of them, you just need to go through the pages.

well.. a lot of things happen on the story, is to much for my limited english to summarize. But if you get curious, all chapter are here or linked in the novelupdats.

Tiis_Ganda and Tobbit like this.
  5. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is the gist I got from skimming the MTL chapters in this thread. So If I got anything wrong or misleading, please forgive me as I am kinda lazy to double-check the authenticity of whether what I wrote is right or wrong. I just winged it at this moment.

• Deborah is a real saint. Her power was unlocked after the attempted kidnapping incident from Expired Food. She slowly regains her previous memory as Saint Nyla thru daily dreams. She learns to use her divine power by having daily sparring with Isodar behind doors.
    • Deborah's father changed from a man who wants to sell his daughter thru marriage for a penny to a man who refused to let his daughter get married even if the suitor is from 4 Great Family.
    • Isodar/The Master got "poisoned" by Purple Viper (Deborah) and slowly lost his sanity and judgment. His obsession with Deborah was same tier as the Expired Food guy. He was completely lost and entered rage mode when he learned that Deborah got a marriage proposal.
    • Isodar's father passed away at one point, so Isodar became the head of his family.
    • Mia's popularity was mediocre compared to Deborah's despite that Deborah does nothing or make any contact with Mia. This is where Mia's hatred came from and she wants Deborah to die so much.
    • Deborah got so famous after she revealed that she is the owner of Armand Organization which had been doing charity for orphanages for quite some time. Deborah also came out with the insurance business after that.
    • 4th Empress was the main villain and she went to kill Deborah after Mia begged the 4th Empress to do so. She wants to kill Deborah because she felt Deborah had been a thorn in her plans for quite some time. There is where she learned about Deborah as being a real saint from her dead assassin that failed to assassinate Deborah.
    • 4th Empress stop underestimating Deborah and didn't fall for Deborah's bait but her son being a dumbass got baited and caught instead. Learning her son got caught, she lost her composure completely and ended up fighting directly against Seymour and Isodar's forces and died as a monster.
    • Mia became the host of the great devil. She was aiming for the day when Red Moon will happen, so she pretends to be innocent and weak and waited for that day to come. Deborah saw thru her BS and revealed it to everyone openly. and forced Mia to attack Deborah on spot. Mia became a demon/monster and fight everyone again. Deborah finished her with her divine power. This entire battle happened immediately after they killed the 4th Empress.
    • Now Deborah was known as Saint to everyone. Now her maids who were afraid of her in the past are fighting with each other to see who should serve the Purple Saint now. I think people are also making Deborah's statue in the main city.
    • Deborah told Isodar her original plan on why she wanted to save money to buy a title is to prevent the marriage. Isodar asked whether she still want to proceed with her plan, and she said no. They get married in the end.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    LeideLis, catmeowcat, Am_elf and 18 others like this.
  6. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm

7. jackjae

jackjae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ive read up to about 90-100 chapters and im getting impatient with the romance. its been so long since ive read; can anyone tell me when itll be more focused on the romance… or at least when they confess? the pacing feels too slow and mundane to know when deborah will fall for him.

8. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isodar kinda confessed to Deborah in Chapter 112 but Deborah wants to take it slowly since she thinks she doesn't know more about Isodar to become a lover, but everyone with eyes can see both of them are literally a couple after chapter 112.

By.Eve likes this.
  9. jackjae

jackjae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for letting me know! i was getting scared of the thought of the confession being on the last chapter like another novel i read…

10. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they change one thing from the novel in the manhwa, the clue from the diary. It comes at a time that's way too convenient. The villains knew all of the protagonists cards, while the protagonists were still gathering clues. If the protagonists didn’t find out the mastermind soon, the assassination attempts would only get more annoying, and the story would drag on. But just having the mastermind's name spelled out to them is a weak choice. It feels like the author was told that they needed to end the story in 10 chapters or less, and they came up with this.

If the dairy clue shows up earlier, probably around the time she gifts it to Enrique, and Deborah remembered it near the end when they're putting all of their clues together, everything would feel more organic.

On a side note, I really liked how the 4th empress just throws caution to the wind and outright attacks Deborah. It's mentioned several times that the more of her soul she loses, the more irrational she'll get. Becoming a mass of desire and emotions. Attacking Deborah really shows that she'd become more devil than human at that point. It was a great way to add tension to the story. Plus, it was a perfect mask off moment for Mia, who always pretended to be a victim and unwilling participant in their scemes, even tho she benefited the most.

Aqua_the_idiot likes this.
  11. Grayel

Grayel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, not sure if this has been answered already, but I'll reply. Not too sure 'cause I was only reading the MTL, and it was only mentioned in the special chapters.

... I don't know how to do the spoiler tag. Can't find the option. Anyway, SPOILERRR. Apparently, there was some sort of error that happened. She wasn't supposed to be reborn as a korean girl. Her body was born somewhere (I'm assuming it's Deborah's body) and her soul was born as Yeon Do-Hee. And there as like a crack that happened, allowing her to see the future of her world without her there, however, the crack wasn't big enough for her to see until the end so she thought the author was lazy. Anyway, she was really supposed to be Deborah from the beginning, but because of the error her soul went to korea.

Am_elf, Plumpuppeach and Korleone like this.
  12. Grayel

Grayel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember it's around 160. Hold on let me check...

Yup, it's chapter 161.

13. SirFish

SirFish Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I hate jumping around to read stuff I compiled all the MTL's in this thread with light editing and mysticalmerries 114-117, (they have a great translation please support them). Shoot me a DM if you want the word doc or pdf, it's long as hell but decently convenient to read. However I am too lazy to put it in an epub.

Azka Anees likes this.
  14. Thereisonly1

Thereisonly1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know which brother becomes the next duke ? I finished the novel but I'm not sure if I just missed that part or if it was never stated.

15. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can someone spoiler me about rosad? Like how was he like when he first come to story, etc. And which brother that will take the title? Thank youu

16. Karaaaaa

Karaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1- I think it wasnt mentioned in the story as to who takes the title
    2- his entry into the story was when he returned from the battlefield (where he was in the first half of the story), and i think when he came home (the Seymour mansion) that time purple had sensed some dark energy so Deborah was going to the garden with purple to figure out what was happening and suddenly there was a rift and one of those undead or demon like things (i dont remember what they are called) came out of the said rift and was about to attack Rosad when Deborah warned him and so he was able to dodge the attack
    I think I'm right but in case this happened differently feel free to correct me (coz I'm not super sure :hmm:)

17. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh his entrance is a bit flashy, huh. Thank you for the spoiler! Man, i root for him to take the duke title if he was less mean to deborah from the first entrance tho lol

18. iamcutest1

iamcutest1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone list out the names of every being and their relationship with fl in the novel till 100 chapter?

19. Karaaaaa

Karaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read from ridibooks ... it's one chapter per day tho

20. ghoztkomik

ghoztkomik New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, where is diera? did he disapear after losing from isidor?