Spoiler Isn’t Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 4, 2020.

1. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this!! I appreciate it!
    PS. For those who want to read the LN officially it's on Tapas and at 100 chps.

Riev and Deleted member 523573 like this.
  2. Luna Skye

Luna Skye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on Tapas. Name: "The perks of being a villainess"

3. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell how her first brother who went to war warm up to Deborah?

AnimeHuntress likes this.
  4. Luna Skye

Luna Skye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: Will Isidor give Deborah a lavender diamond? Like wedding ring or sth?

5. Deleted member 523573

Deleted member 523573 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    her first brother was confused abt the warm atmosphere in the house when he got back from war :hmm: and all his family members were fawning over Deborah, when all of them avoided her before :blobawkward: he thought that his twin was after Deborah's formula patents, and that's when he also started to try gaining Deborah's attention by showering her with jewels :blobawkward: there was a part in the novel where they went on a family picnic and Rosad joined because he was wary why his twin was joining the picnic when he wasn't interested in things like those. Rosad was observing Deborah during the picnic and he saw that Deborah resembles their mother when she smiles, and he also saw his twin looking at Deborah. He guessed that his twin was looking for their mother's traces in Deborah. Rosad gradually accepted the new family atmosphere and began warming up to them.:blobsmilehappy:

It wasn't exactly stated if what Isidor gave Deborah when he proposed to her was the lavender diamond.At first, they just used it to catch the attention of the 3rd prince and trap him. Deborah's birthday was coming up and rumors about a lavender diamond spread out among the nobility. All of Deborah's admirers were aiming to give her the lavender diamond, including the twins, the 5th princess, and Isidor's uncle. The 3rd prince who fancies Deborah bid for it too. They were not expecting Isidor to join the bidding because he already prepared a ship as Deborah's gift. But in the end, Isidor still won the lavender diamond. After that, rumors spread that Deborah will celebrate her birthday on the ship and that Isidor will propose to her with the lavender diamond there. But they deliberately spread the rumors in order to flame the 3rd prince's jealousy and make him act rashly and so that they can capture him and his black magician allies. The main story ended with Isidor proposing to Deborah holding a ring box, but it wasn't stated if it was a lavender diamond ring :blobcry:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2023
    SofiyeJaan, Riev, geckin and 3 others like this.
  6. pulupulu_

pulupulu_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's about their wedding and marriage life (honeymoon phase) and there's philap the red hair guy don't believe mc and ml got married and make touble with make a contract with a demon like mia did. and of course our ml and mc defeate him and happy ending.

they're gonna have twins (a boy and a girl) i forgot their names. the boy is so good looking more than his sister, but the girl is stronger if i'm not mistaken

additional edit (i forgot if it's ss or extra)
    deborah saw what life was like after she died in korea, she donated to orphanage and she remembered as a kind person by the other people since she help some students even when she was busy and the orphans is grateful for her:meowpuffytears:. the guy she given money was drunk maybe saddened by her dead, her family blame each other because they can't pay rent and debt (it's actually because they can't do anything without deborah since she was the one who pay the rent, her brother tutor, etc), her family got mad but can't do anything when they know she donate so much money to orphanage.

and actually isidor is following deborah to saw how was life in korea after she died, and we got to see isidor wearing modern suit like in fashion magazine :blobnosebleed: because he though she likes men wearing suit like that.
    EDITED

pardon for my english since it's not my first language:blobsneeze:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
  7. AnnaSakura98

AnnaSakura98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the info. It does make makes me want to read more about the side stories especially about their children. It was in this forum before it's gone and i couldn't even have time to read jt.

8. colormegone

colormegone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's being worked on with the artist stating they're aiming to return sometime in the winter. No official date has been announced yet.

[​IMG]
    Translation (MTL)
    Many of you are curious about the 2nd season…
    First, the manuscript is still in progress, and the season 2 cover is already completed! (To give a little spoiler... it’s two people this time, haha).
    I'm working towards a comeback sometime in the winter, so when the schedule approaches, I'll make sure to bring you updates along with the new cover.

SofiyeJaan, twinkle012 and CaelumBlue like this.
  9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To those new members who did not bother to visit our Forum Rules page, read:
    Contact the user outside of this space. Do not make us have to resort to thread ban your spoiler provider because you kept asking them for the novel, link or MTL in this SPOILER thread. If I have to, I will. I'd rather see the continuity of this forum than it disappearing because of your negligence to follow the forum rules.

Riev likes this.
  10. oneirophrenic

oneirophrenic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This WN was really good

11. Riev

Riev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo @Mutiaraya, you don't read what @LaDyViL wrote on above? ??

Navego88 and LaDyViL like this.
  12. Maryanne

Maryanne Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help, can someone help me where to read the complete side stories
    Please I really want to read the side stories. I hope you can help me

13. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys did you know when the manhwa will update? I think it's been on hiatus quite awhile.

Riev, twinkle012 and simsfanful like this.
  14. isidorviscontis

isidorviscontis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yoteh-nim (artist for the manhwa) posted on twitter a few days ago that season 2 will be coming later than anticipated due to poor health of team members and various internal problems

Jukki and Riev like this.
  15. Riev

Riev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope they will get better soon...
    I can't wait for the manhwa any longer actually. Although i know some spoiler and read some chapter from the novel, but i also want to read the manhwa...

Sagamasa likes this.
  16. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler on crown prince and Dieron ?

17. twinkle012

twinkle012 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any specific date of it's comeback?

simsfanful likes this.
  18. GDalia

GDalia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure that there were side stories and the special side stories here, where did they go? If anyone has them can you send them to me

lily_Froggy and Monalisa like this.
  19. HeyyyLover

HeyyyLover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi , could you also send me the link ? It's been a while since your message but if you still have the link , can you share it with me ?? thankyou

20. lily_Froggy

lily_Froggy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please also send me the link through DM? Thank you. :)