Spoiler Just Twilight / Just Dawn / 그저 여명일 뿐

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by tanteichan, Aug 24, 2023.

1. RM97

RM97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil us some lovey dovey moments please :aww:
    I'm dying of all the wait:blobsob:

PrncssButtercup and AceGamer like this.
  2. Apenasumfa

Apenasumfa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. parttimebroccoli

parttimebroccoli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I havnt finished the novel but so far there hasnt been any mention if she has slept w any other before ML. My opinion base on what I’m reading so far is no bcuz she was never genuine w anyone so they may just ended with past date.

Selin, Chorkie, Priar and 1 other person like this.
  4. kytibou

kytibou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can you tell me where to read the novel?
    Thanks

5. makoni

makoni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow reading the spoilers the story is quite simple and loving . When I saw the novel cover I thought it would be dark romance with angst like Kimpa novels. Very excited to read the manhwa that artist is one of my favourite :blobmelt:

6. alaskamaze

alaskamaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I'm not quite remember but there's a lot of things on their plate. But what I remember the most:
    1. On their first encounter after years, it was raining and FL got drenched while arguing with people on the site. But then ML (just woke up) walked closer to her and gave away his shirt to her while pretending he didn't know FL.
    2. FL became aggressive cuz ML seemed doesn't want FL to get closer to him (probably because of his job) and it's so entertaining, even one of his subordinate treated her with respect.
    3. Their first kiss was on his car, and his subordinate saw them.
    4. Oh right! When they're still on their high school days, they went to the park to picnic. FL wanted to take a pic of its moment but didn't have a phone/camera.
    5. Back to the adult version, they snusnu a lot. Can't give yall detailed-spoiler on this cuz I don't remember..
    6. ML is so cute CUTE cuteee. Back when ML finished his business on the site, he went back to Seoul and leave FL (not really alone cuz he left his subordinate to watch her) and Seoul to the site took >2hours, but on a specific night, ML drove alone to the site from Seoul because he missed her. He slid next to her in the middle of the night, and gone in the morning. She was mad because she, too, missed him.
    7. He was like a rich boyfriend so he wanted her to resign but our FL is an independent woman so she couldn't give up what she already had.
    8. Even after they married, when they didn't talked and met in days, he suddenly got drunk and his subordinate cried to FL. And FL found ML in her mother's room (in hospital) nagging like a kid, saying FL never listen to his words. It's so cute to see him acting like a big baby.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2023
  7. tordocantor

tordocantor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PEOPLE STOOOOOOP, WE'RE GONNA HAVE PAGES AND PAGES OF PEOPLE ASKING FOR LINKS AGAIN! sent a dm to the user, don't come here or you'll be reported!!

Back to the story, just finished the chapter when she goes to Seung-Woon's house and I wanna punch his mother! why did she have to humiliate her like that? :blobangery: loved that Beum-jin teared that shirt :blobjoy:
    once I'm finished with their school days chapters gonna post a summary here!

karaa00000, AI1018, LaDyViL and 5 others like this.
  8. parttimebroccoli

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we have cute spoilers alr imma spoil snu spoilers hehe. :blobowoevil_horns: Btw, the snu in this novel, considering its 15+, is actually very well written out with enough details that aren’t too explicit rather than just “fading to black”. I’ll leave chapter numbers if you wanna read. Ridibooks offer 1 free chapter daily if you don’t want to buy it.

FL & ML become official > FL got assaulted by 2nd ML > FL & ML’s first snu.
    FYI 2nd ML finds out that ML and FL reunite when he went to Busan (where construction site is) to find FL on the night of first kiss (it wasnt confirmed if he sees it or not). FL doesnt know but he did meet ML briefly.
    • FL has to return to Seoul from Busan to deliver some docs to 2nd ML at a hotel (without him knowing). She caught him sleeping w his arranged marriage partner that he doesnt love so 2nd ML was trying to explain himself. FL ofc doesnt care. He then mocks her that she no longer care about him bcuz she’s meeting ML again. (No dude, she has never care about you :blobunamused:)
    • They meet 2nd ML’s mom with ML at the lobby. Apparently mom asked ML to do some “shady” business together. 2nd ML got shocked seeing ML being introduced as a Director of a company, wearing suits, etc. This leads to a fight between mom and 2nd ML.
    • FL later leave together w ML in his car. She teases him about “running away” after a kiss and find him cute for being jelly of her and 2nd ML. She asks him to date, saying its not like she’s asking him to marry so why not try lol. He said she will regret it but she said she’ll regret even more if she dont do this (date him) so instead of worry he should just give his whole heart and be nice to her. (This is chap 58. Their interaction is very funny.)
    • Back home FL is packing to go back to Busan. 2nd ML showed up at her place mad (he usually let himself in but she recently change passcode). He came in then going through every door/closet to check if ML is there (this mf). He then see her suitcase and was about to go through her underwear pouch (this mf x2). They talk about ML and he begs her to consider him too saying he slept w other woman before but has always only think of her blah blah blah. It’s here that he tells her about ML saying sorry on the day he left her alone and was badmouthing him which makes FL mad. He even said things like “you want to spread ur legs in this underwear for him right!!?” (this mf x3)
    • Seeing how FL continue to reject him, he got mad and grab her wrist very tightly to hold her down. She got really scared. After a bit, there’s a door bell that broke the moment.
    • They open the door to see ML. He entered right away to separate the two. 2nd ML left. ML saw how she keeps shaking and got mad after seeing her wrist but she keep saying she’s fine. He plans to bring her back to Busan and ask her to stay at his place when she comes back to Seoul for her safety. One thing leads to another and ML finally say sorry for leaving her back then but said rather than regretting it, he’ll give his whole heart and be good to her (he used her exact words from earlier).
    • They kiss then he took her to the bedroom for first snu (chapter 62-63). They get up around 11pm, have some ramen then snu some more on the couch.

Some sweet moments + second snu
    • ML apparently has 4 houses in Seoul, he picks the penthouse for FL to move in and was furnishing the place.
    • It’s around 10pm and he miss her so much he drives all the way to Busan just to see her face then come up to Seoul again before she wakes up (distance is 250miles/4-5hrs drive). FL even thought it was a dream bcuz she felt him holding her in her sleep then find out he was just really that crazy about her.
    • Same day, FL was able to catch the culprit for the case they were investigating at the construction and got attacked by that guy. ML came to the rescue (he drives down to Busan again (twice in less than 24hrs) because she didnt answer her phone when he found out she was trying to investigate the case alone then when she pick up he was on the way already.
    • After dealing w the police, he took her to a hotel and was scolding her for being reckless. She sat on his lap then was undressing him so they can go take a shower (they both are super tired, its around 3am). She stops after unbuttoning his shirt and was asking if they should shower. He was like “No” then proceed to make out + undress her then take her to bed.
    • At one point he was saying “i feel like scolding you a little today”. She got embarassed and tell him to scold w words instead and he went “that’s why im using my mouth” (use ur imagination lolol :meowez: - snu scene are in chap 71-72)
    • ML has become much more bold after first snu. He was still in bed the next morning when she already left for work and they were talking on the phone. She was saying that she hates not being able to sleep with him when there’s a chance then he tells her to stop because “i’m still in bed and listening to your voice, where do you think my hands will go?” :meowpuffysoul::meowpuffysoul:
    My partner did this to me once when we just started dating years ago (we were long distant). He drove 400 miles from South to North California, arrived around midnight, stay w me for a couple hours then left in the morning. I wasnt asleep so not quite the same but reading this part makes me laugh haha. Whenever we talk about it now we both think he was absolutely mental..

So yea.. things like this do happen in real life if ur crazy enough lmao.

9. tordocantor

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.My.GOOOOOOOOOD :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Can't wait to get to that part!! I'm making I drove all night their official couple song :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Also, after what the 2nd ML does, let's just call him The Ass(TM). He's kind of an insult to all the other 2nd MLs. I'm so surprised he is such an AH cuz he was kinda sweet at school? Like I don't remember him raising any flags, and I'm paying attention cuz I knew he was gonna try to force himself on her, and I thought that would happen when they were young. WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT HER UNDERWEAR LIKE WHAT THE HELL DUDEEEEEE??? :blobdevil::blobdevil:

Desperate1412 and 0orinaninario0 like this.
  10. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are so cute!!!!!:meowpuffymelt::meowpuffymelt::meowpuffymelt:

11. parttimebroccoli

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, the link to the novel is literally on the very first post of this thread (just like any other spoiler thread). So please refer to that post for the links. There are chapters by chapters version which is easier to MTL or eBook version if u wanna save money. If you don’t wish to purchase, Ridibooks does offer one free chapter daily. If you have questions for any individual, please DM them directly.

previzsla, Priar and tordocantor like this.
  12. Lusaan

Lusaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers :aww::aww:

Priar likes this.
  13. Liya khan

Liya khan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to FL mother ?

momomo5 likes this.
  14. Jooyajayce

Jooyajayce Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody know what chapter did beomjin confessed to her?? Gosh the recent manhwa chapter IS SO CUTE, can't believe he's already smitten to her that fast lmao

Last edited: Oct 17, 2023
  15. tordocantor

Reading List:
    Link
    you can find spoilers for that in this post by @parttimebroccoli. It's not that far-off in the manwha! his thoughts in ep 12 are so so sweet, I love how they both feel seen in the other's loneliness and find solace :meowpuffymelt:

Can't wait for it to have an official translation, I don't know why it's taking so long given the artist's popularity!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
    Kelena92, your crush and Jooyajayce like this.
  16. Nikkylol

Nikkylol New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I just love the novel thank you parttimebroccoli for the summary

17. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To those new members who did not bother to visit our Forum Rules page, read:
    Contact the user outside of this space. Do not make us have to resort to thread ban your spoiler provider because you kept asking them for the novel, link or MTL in this SPOILER thread. If I have to, I will. I'd rather see the continuity of this forum than it disappearing because of your negligence to follow the forum rules.
    You don't see the posts asking for links because they're deleted. Don't get your source banned by asking for links.

18. Kelena92

Kelena92 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely thought he was gnaa be a weirdo with his little comments and how he is just used to getting whatever he wants and being the best.. I’m only reading the manhwa btw so only at ch18 but I’m obsessed so I’m reading these cause it’s killen meee

tordocantor likes this.
  19. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    confused does the ML have a shady business and what happens to the 2nd ML at the end?

20. Mrockz

Mrockz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read it?

MGticolover and Selene830 like this.