Spoiler Lips On The Tip Of a Knife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Dec 13, 2020.

1. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    She only agreed to the marriage to appease her mother and you should read more before making all those assumption because she was literally ambushed to be assassinated and killed them all before ml even arrived and she knocked the prince out when he was being weird so read more and then speak

Melita_H, joharaujoo1978 and raiha88 like this.
  2. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really not that deep. I think you're just disappointed because she's not ambitious. Like just because she's the strongest warrior doesn't mean she has to seek her own position of power. Also she's stronger than him I don't know why you're saying he's stronger. Yeah he's pretty strong, and has like a sneaky skill set, but I rather have both the ML and FL be strong than one being overpowered and the other being a protected wimp with no abilities. Anyway the whole act of her being weak was her choice. She didn't need to reveal how OP she was but she could have revealed some of her strength. I think the storyline of an OP MC pretending to be weak ain't too bad.

Melita_H, XoxoHikari, salty25 and 2 others like this.
  3. Charliemilo

Charliemilo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They ASKED if it was so that he was stronger because it happens a lot that we’ll get an op fl who in the face of ml becomes a damsel in need of saving. I’m disappointed because even if she is stronger it’s basically meaningless as it seems like he has the upper hand in the relationship, e.g, it was mentioned that she was coerced into taking self-defence otherwise he’d increase her guards. Or how he’s always able to sneak up on her and how he treats her like an interesting cat he adopted, even saying I’ll have this lady, like he’s shopping for a wife and getting the pick of the lot like all they’ll amount to is potential brides. And the fact that she always seems to want/not want something but all she can do about it is sneak around, try to escape etc, like she has no authority at all so what’s the point of being strong if all she is is a chess piece for others to move about as they please. She’s physically strong but she’s no boss b*tch/queen.

You should read more carefully, they’re asking not assuming

4. Han Chae Nia

Han Chae Nia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some spoilers please.. i want to know more their relationship

5. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    W
    Man you just said a whole Lotta nothing. Read something else if you're looking for some boss bitch dumb shit the fact is she's been handling herself the whole time and never needed the ml.

6. Charliemilo

Charliemilo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you could read properly I wrote exactly how she may be able to handle herself physically but she doesn’t have a handle on her circumstances at all. And rather than just saying ‘fact is’ its more believable to provide examples of how exactly has she been handling herself. Also, instead of getting defensive, you could apologies for telling that person to ‘read more and then speak’ when it was actually you who commented without reading their question properly.

Fallon Ashryver likes this.
  7. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    And the author added new side stories,I may need spoilers about the prince and his female knight,until the end the relationship wasn't a solidified one,but maybe on the new side stories (20 new chapters) posted by the author,they say something about them
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Author quote
    Oldest one (Male): Ellowin, with silver hair and red eyes
    Oldest one (Female): Arya, with silver hair and blue eyes, she is the one who became the empress.
    Youngest one (Male): Karyan, with silver hair and odd blue and red eyes

Last edited: May 12, 2023
    Melita_H, Bastian, atlos and 6 others like this.
  8. Lulutetia

Lulutetia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did they do the deed? eheheheh

9. sqdnesss

sqdnesss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chap 76 is the first time and then chap 77 is like the morning after and also chap 132 if my memory is correct

Melita_H, raiha88 and Lulutetia like this.
  10. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a trend going on.
    Korean authors are so woke in the sense that 80% of the novels or manhwa endings ends with the daughter becoming the empress/queen. Even here when the daughter is (supposedly? Based on spoilers) the middle child.

It's like you can immediately guess if it's a korean historical novel, the couple will have the daughter as the heiress to the throne.

11. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think u know the meaning of the word "woke" and i dont intent to bring politics into a novel discussion, so please next time use a more suitable word for the context.

12. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls spoil the story?
    1. Why did emperor always targets Arne? is it just to spite Cassian?
    2. When will it be revealed that Arne is a swordmaster? What is Cassian's reaction?
    3. What's the ending for the characters(cp, emperor, western empire emperor, etc)?

13. miiika2410

miiika2410 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far i haven't been impressed by the ml, i find him useless and was only used to highlight the fl's "strong capabilities".

14. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats what happenes when you have a fl like this it's like authors don't know balance its either the fl starts off like a badass and becomes a damsel in distress or she just never needs help but atleast she's becoming softer and learning to love

miiika2410 likes this.
  15. lovelybee

lovelybee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. You saw that problem too,thought it was just me

She wasn’t friendless, she just doesn’t have a girly friends (she was friends with her soldiers). The FL just didn’t want to give up her life as a Swordswoman, because half the reason her mother wanted FL to be married was to find a man who would “tame her daughter”. She wasn’t stuck in her comfort zone, She was enjoying her life, She just wasn’t enjoying her life running around without a husband& fighting.

It’s weird right. I mean half the soldiers protested sending FL to a different country and some even moved to live to that different country to be with their commander. For sure of the countries military suffered, because they married off their best and most powerful commander. Even giving her accomplishments to her uncle, who’s never been on the battlefield, to “save her reputation as a noble lady” except the fact everyone in high Society already knows, like an open secret to be, most people already know why don’t you just tell other countries

Yume-sama and whiteapparition like this.
  16. XoxoHikari

XoxoHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isnt a spoiler but more of an enquiry, what's wrong with a mom trying to get her only daughter to discover a different type of world?

If I'm not wrong, FL is a commander at 16. She had to defend a whole ass empire as a teenager. It isnt like FL woke up one day & became OP. Years of pressure, training and responsibilities. She doesnt even know how to interact with ppl. They probably kept her achievements quiet so she wouldnt be scouted or targeted. She is a teen at that time. In my opinion, I think it's bcos she has a great mom that she's still a cheerful person despite being someone who doesnt think twice to kill.
    Besides, i think it was mentioned that as a swordmaster, she will have a longer life. What her mom wanted for her was her own family, even if her mom was to pass.

And what's so wrong with letting a husband take the reins if he wanted to? The ML wanting her to learn self-defence and increasing the security personnel was bcause he found out she was the swordmaster and was teasing her to make her admit. Isnt it better to be spoilt than to have a husband who says, "she can handle it, i dont have to take care of her." Being strong is damn tiring and lonely. Hello.

And, it was also mentioned FL kept beating up her dates cause they annoy her. So her mom told her to pretend to be weak. N the nanny said she's fragile so the ML wouldnt annoy FL to the point she'd lash out.

Melita_H, Lilazeaf, Neuthue and 2 others like this.
  17. sssssleigh

sssssleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, I read a plot whole in this series cause I remember in Chapter 1 where FL literally jumped to another building and came across ML. They locked eyes and she jumped to another building. Later ML hides FL from her mother and as thanks, she gives him his badge(?). From the get-go, ML should've realized that FL is a knight, let alone not weak and fragile. But it seems like in the spoilers he realizes this is false late? Please someone correct me in this because I doubt ML never knew.

18. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell us about how and when cassian finds out that MC is his idol and what's his reaction?

Thankyou so much

19. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ML is a prince in his own right, then? Did he ever get his throne back from his uncle? Did the uncle really kill his father?

20. Viole7

Viole7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened? Did arne leave? What will happen to their married life?