Spoiler Looking for my baby's father | 애아빠를 찾습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RegisteredToAskAThing, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 will return on June 17
    [​IMG]

2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Can someone remind me the names of the 2 princes? I just read the latest manhwa chapter and I'm confused with the MTL. It seems the kinder prince has been referred to as Rhodan so if he's the ML, I can still push through since Edel likes him as well. At least all that conflict baggage with CP is out of the window

Edit: I'm so confused on the earlier spoiler @professionalsimp. So, Prince Rhodan has become Emperor. Fine. But he wants to marry someone. It's either Edel or MC his mom. In the worst case scenario for me, CPs (Thereon or something) story is probably going to be partially him accepting he is not going to be emperor and it goes 2 ways, him being the big villain or ending up with MC

Last edited: Jun 7, 2024
  3. professionalsimp

professionalsimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i found it super weird when i mtled the comments so im hoping it was either someone writing a fake spoiler or wrong mtl, but prince rhodan wants to marry/is courting fl's daughter, while his brother who is currently cp ends up with fl

4. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clarifying. I know its not confirmed yet since you presumably checked the comments. I was really hoping it was FL instead. It lessens the pain since grey isn't ML. CP being so antagonistic in the manhwa makes it so hard to root for him. His motivations are understandable, really. The fact he abused a woman though and us using MCs family are my issues. The 2nd reasoning could push through somewhat since we've had cunning and villainous MLs in other series before, so I can somewhat excuse it but abusing former lovers (even though we have abusive MLs as well) is where I draw the line. It just really hurts knowing Gray is biodad. Literally Childhood Friend, MC was HOPING he was biodad (least troublesome scenario), both families are friends. Has the status and power to help MC. Where is the ML factor not clicking?

professionalsimp likes this.
  5. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Juslikejazz and Hypothon like this.
  6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    New cover alone screams like an art upgrade.

7. professionalsimp

professionalsimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting cover bc usually the ml would be the one touching fl/having his touch reciprocated by fl so id totally say it's evans, the prince being more like someone who is courting fl but failing and gray holding a single flower while fl has a whole bouquet might be a hint to him being the father(?)
    I'm not so sure about the mlted comments tbh since they might have been fake spoilers or translated wrongly

8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

With the latest manhwa update, I do understand Snow was and still is jealous of MC but it's just so weird with whatever she was trying to pull at her party. MC fainted at her home. Was she planning to have another man have a go with MC again?

Obligatory rant with ML again. Gray's family mark and Evan's presence has done more for MC at this point but it's also undeniable with that 2nd novel cover who the ML is. Again, this is coming from me who accepts abusive MLs in usual writings. This ML has his reasons and hasn't even laid a hand on MC yet