Spoiler Looking for the Villainess Who Spent the First Night / 첫날밤을 보낸 그 악녀를 찾습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sweet_Bunny, Feb 16, 2024.

1. ros.ciel

ros.ciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, yes. Take what I'm gonna say with a grain of salt cos it's been so long, but if I'm not mistaken, FL will initially try to sort of set up OGFL and ML one or two times, but OGFL was really intimidated of ML and she doesn't think she could fall in love with someone she is afraid of. Iirc the whole setting up thingy took a backseat because FL was trying to find ways to stop the misfortunes/accidents OGFL was experiencing. And if I'm not mistaken, FL couldn't fully blame ML for her executions cos each time, there are solid evidence of the crimes she was accused of even if she was doing completely unrelated things. Sort of how the story forces the plot to happen and iirc the antagonist had something to do with it too. I think part of the reason I didn't enjoy the novel much was because it tended to jump from one situation to another and things being brushed off sort of making it feel disjointed. The narration didn't flow smoothly for me. Sorry can't answer the specifics cos I literally can't remember majority of the story :cry: but yeah, even if the ML wasn't fully at fault cos it's like they are all just following the events of the OGnovel, I'd also be traumatized and wouldn't want to be anywhere near him.

2. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like MC probably developed apathy in order to mentally survive the ordeals. Like she still has the basic feelings but feels apathy or like dissociation towards certain things/people. At least that is how i explain it to myself on how come she isn't as afraid towards the guy as someone should have normally been.

3. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or could it be that in the original story our heroine was supposed to be with the Duke, but because she was dying, the story had to be returned to the starting point and everything from the beginning? Because this is exactly what she needs to fix.

4. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's nice to see the artist of The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady / A Common Story of a Lady's New Life again, but I do not like the narrative that the FL falls for a ML who ordered her execution 19 times.
    And I don't even care if there is this revelation that the ML wasn't himself by some force in the previous timelines or that the FL is an unreliable narrator.
    49712480_1280_2400_118178-imageonline.co-merged.jpg 49712481_1280_2400_85780-imageonline.co-merged.jpg 49712482_1280_2400_95244-imageonline.co-merged.jpg 49712488_1280_2400_56642-imageonline.co-merged.jpg 50066748_1280_2400_327366.jpg

I wonder if the K Novels Resetting Lady or Untouchable/Solitary Lady popularized the Trope about the "Heroine or Villainess being stuck in a Time Loop and dying in several timelines".:hmm:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2024
  5. Mob phyce

Mob phyce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc and orfl go to meet a gypsie for knowing the reason for orfl bad luck. On reaching their mc recognises the gypsie to be the same one who told her to run the story in right direction. Mc receives another advice from gypsie that she should take steps to run the story in right direction that doesnot mean it has to follow orginal plot but correct the misfortunes that may occur and she needa to be alert all the time

6. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoiler. I suppose I may be right. The heroine should not return to the original version, but simply make everyone, including herself, happy.

7. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this artist had a previous manhwa with a purple head FL
    Does anyone know what's the name?

Tad1989 likes this.
  8. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the second manhwa that the artist is working on after the first manhwa ended in 2022. 흔한 환생녀의 사정/A Common Story of a Lady's New Life/The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady, MC with red hair and purple eyes

Sorry if my English is bad

9. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you not read the previous spoilers before this?

Melita_H and torte1315 like this.
  10. isidorviscontis

isidorviscontis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no. it’s stated in previous spoilers that the ogfl is scared of the ml, she finds him to be a very scary and intimidating person who she could never fall in love with

Melita_H and Laerta like this.
  11. torte1315

torte1315 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    finally justice for the 2nd ml!!!!! :blobhighfive: thanks for the spoilers, although your frequent use of “iirc” is making my head spin … you can use that once or twice depending on the text, you don’t have to insert it into every single sentence you make lololol

ikr … :blobtired: NU’s threads are really easy to navigate and they can just click on the page numbers to access spoilers, it’s not like this particular one has 300+ pages. it’s so annoying seeing users come on here and asking repetitive questions when spoilers are already given in the thread. like, what’s the use of reading then? do we have to spoonfeed every single information to all of you? :facepalm: it’s so frustrating how this keeps repeating in almost every single spoiler thread even with spoilers compiled on the first page with LINKS attached to it already. it just makes the thread clog up a lot. :blobawkward:

ikr … :blobtired: NU’s threads are really easy to navigate and they can just click on the page numbers to access spoilers, it’s not like this particular one has 300+ pages. it’s so annoying seeing users come on here and asking repetitive questions when spoilers are already given in the thread. like, what’s the use of reading then? do we have to spoonfeed every single information to all of you? it’s so frustrating how this keeps repeating in almost every single spoiler thread even with spoilers compiled on the first page with LINKS attached to it already. it just makes the thread clog up so much.
    whoa omg this is the artist for valerie and kylus’ story???? her art improved so much since that manhwa finished, holy shit!

eudoranephele, Laerta and Nanashy like this.
  12. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there more spoilers?

14. awramaria

awramaria Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh the translation was really bad I couldn’t understand anything. Where do you guys read?

15. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    So will the others know that they kept repeating their lives? Like the ml or the ogfl? And how will they be able to stop it from getting doomed?

16. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for more spoilers

17. Mob phyce

Mob phyce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc and orgl mc receive a bracellet from gypsy lady who asked them to wear those bracelets to avoid back luck . After wearing those bracelets all bad incidents hapenning arround orfl stops. Both mc and orglfl attend ball their the scene of ml falling in love with orfl should happened as the orginal their eye do meet for a fraction of second but orfl proceeds to greet another guy. Mc thinks she had done her work and she can rest in peace while hoping she will see scene were ml meets orfl below the balcony she was standing on as per the orginal story but to her suprise orglfl meets another guy and ml comes see her . She starts gets anxious and ask ml did his eyes not meet orfl 's .Ml says they did but orfl was waving towards other guy not him. After conversing with ml and almost making scene were she was about to kiss him .she punches him and runs away . Next day mc brother after diplomatic tour along with him his friend comes who was the guy orfl was taking .Seems like this friend also remember his past life

18. Afruz

Afruz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

19. isidorviscontis

isidorviscontis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the latest mtl’d raws show the red haired girl absolutely fuming over the fl and ml having a date. she calls our fl “an extra” and referred to herself as “the main character” so pretty much confirms that she caused the last regression/is the antagonist

20. Mofrazier05

Mofrazier05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I'm glad you mentioned this because I was trying to figure out who the Red Head girl (RHG) is! She said that she's the main character yet after re-reading the beginning chapters of the manhwa, how is it that the RHG sees herself as the main character when our MC never got close to the ML unless he was executing her? It's weird that the RHG is targeting the MC when OGFL was the one who ended up with the ML....I'm sooo confused LOL! If anyone has read the novel or have a link to it, I need clarification ASAP LMAO!!!