Spoiler Lord Baby Runs A Romance Fantasy With Cash

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Oct 13, 2020.

1. lily_Froggy

lily_Froggy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question about the grandpa of Lulu. We see him later in the novel. Can anyone give info about what he is like and his relationship with Lulu's mom, Duke, and the brothers? How does he interact with Lulu in the novel? Where did they first meet? :3c thanks

2. darii24

darii24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember the grandpa treasured his daughter and was confused as to why she married the Duke and was kind of appalled that there was no "affection" amongst the family, especially the oldest son and his mother. It was only after Lulu is in the picture and they spend time together that he understands the sons and the Duke aren't the most outwardly affectionate

3. Scarlet Lily

Scarlet Lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't until Lulu pointed out that her father and brother loved their mother in their own way that he realized. In fact, his daughter had already told him that they had a good relationship, but all he could see was their apparent coldness, failing to truly understand

When grandpa was on the verge of death (if memory serves me right), he dreamed vividly of his daughter boldly declaring to the duke that she was the one who had seduced him:ROFLMAO:

snzzykitten, Elisee, ardills and 4 others like this.
  4. Cherry.lumi

Cherry.lumi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait to see sid in the manhwa very soon , finally, I waited for this moment in the novel :aww:..

5. alchemical

alchemical Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A long blue haired blue eyed kid just showed up in the manhwa. Do we know who he is?

Elisee and Naenia like this.
  6. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a little embarrassing, but could someone tell me who the main villain is? I know it’s on the forum somewhere, but I can’t find it. I tried clicking the link, as well, but I get an error page.

7. XeonPhaeraton

XeonPhaeraton Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's Count Candor's son, Azul.
    He was subjected to human experiments, along with his mother, when he was still in her womb. Because of the experiments, he looks like a teenager, but his age is actually over 30.
    He will become one of Lulu's aides in the future, and will serve as the acting head of Ansur Merchants.

I think that post was deleted, that's why its says error.

Anyway, the main villain is Kyas Edel/Quias Edel, based from the MTL. He is a creation of the God Aphtanes. But he is so greedy that he wanted to surpass Aphtanes.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2024
  8. Jiya777singh

Jiya777singh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    He lived without a home, without a theft, without parents, and died in hardship, when an angel appeared to him and made an offer. "You, the probedder of romance fantasy novels, would you like to reincarnate in a world created by Lopan?" I was reincarnated by my (handsome) dad and my (handsome) brothers spoon-feeding me with diamond spoons... —Maybe it was the child of your mother's affair? As soon as he was born, he was left in the care of his maternal family and reduced to a bondage. "If I continue like this, I might freeze to death or starve to death." "Dad, take me away!" By the way, [Conditions met.] [Awakens Trait <Rush & Cache>.] [Reader, do whatever it takes to get what you want. Conquer and win! Lofan readers will not back down from this situation! Show us what you're capable of! -Condition: Persuade the Duke of Phaeraton to obtain the <Summoning Medium>. -Reward: 5,000 Cash Gacha -Quest Rejection Penalty: Get Out of Life -Quest Failure Penalty: Get Out of Life] 'So the quest is about kissing Daddy's cheek?' ... I was scammed. * Ares approached me. "You're so cute today, my brother." "Well, it's worth a look at the weak-bone cotton ball," Ixion said as he approached. "You don't need to listen to that violent guy who breaks down walls." "Ahh "I think you still need an education." "Do you want to try it now?" No, it's this pattern again. Now I don't want to dry it either! If you're going to fight, go out and fight! Don't break my room! I looked to my dad, my only hope. As expected, my dad was looking at me with a calm face. Hah, I'm relieved after all. My dad is always level-headed! The moment I grin and reach out to my dad. “…… I'm afraid," Dad muttered, staggering slightly. "My daughter's cuteness is enough to take over her body." ...... Yes? "Temporary paralysis. The contraction and dilation of the ventricles and atria that occur abnormally rapidly immediately afterwards." “…….” "My limbs have lost control of my brain and are trying to move on their own," Chuck said, and before I knew it, my dad came over and grabbed me in a flash. Hey, I wonder if holding my daughter is something I can't control my limbs. I looked down at him with salty eyes. ------------------------------------- Pull out the cache and summon Lopan! Another world cash life starts with babies! Zhu On's full-length romance fantasy novel < Baby's Cassie runs as Lopan>

Juslikejazz likes this.
  9. Jiya777singh

Jiya777singh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [SPOILER="Ch 1-2]
    Chapter 1: I Was Reincarnated by Fraud

The protagonist, exhausted from an all-nighter, receives a harsh message from their boss and heads out for coffee. Distracted by a web novel, they're suddenly struck by a truck and die. They meet an angelic figure, Aftanes, who offers reincarnation into a romance fantasy world. Despite suspicions, the protagonist agrees, only to realize they’ve been deceived by a demon. Reincarnated into a harsh reality, they face abuse from their uncle in a grand mansion, contrasting their initial hopes for a golden-spoon life.
    Chapter 2: The Duke's Arrival

The chapter opens with the Marquis admonishing Tieh, his demeanor contrasting sharply when interacting with his daughter, Clatier, who is celebrating her birthday. The protagonist endures physical punishment and starvation for failing to complete chores, reflecting on their harsh treatment and longing for their real family. During Clatier's birthday party, where the protagonist serves as a servant, the Duke of Phaeraton unexpectedly arrives. He immediately recognizes the protagonist as his daughter, despite her poor condition. The protagonist pleads to be taken home, longing for a better life. In Episode 3, the protagonist, who feels abandoned and depressed, encounters the Duke of Phaeraton. Despite her initial fears, she clings to him, pleading to be taken away from her harsh life with the Marquis. The Duke responds with an unexpectedly gentle gesture, taking her with him despite his stern demeanor. The protagonist begins her new life at the Duke's estate, adjusting to a more comfortable existence while remaining cautious about her future. She resolves to prove her worth and pay for her stay, all while trying to understand the Duke's true character.

[/SPOILER]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2024
    Juslikejazz likes this.
  10. Jiya777singh

Jiya777singh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Episode 3, the young protagonist feels abandoned and clings to the cold and stern Duke of Phaeraton, pleading to be taken away from the Marquis's oppressive household. The Duke, while expressionless, does not reject the child and takes them with him. The child experiences a mix of relief and anxiety, uncertain of their place in the Duke's household. Despite being treated well and recovering physically, the child feels the need to prove their worth. They start cleaning to earn their keep, reflecting on their past abandonment. The Duke notices their efforts and, instead of reprimanding them, takes them to eat, where the child anxiously tries to finish their meal under his watchful eye.
    CH----4------------The Duke of Phaeraton commands the young protagonist to eat, but they can’t eat more. A maid named Anna intervenes, explaining that the child has a small stomach, saving the protagonist from further discomfort. The Duke orders Anna to care for the child, and the protagonist is relieved to have some stability. However, doubts about their parentage and future safety persist, especially given their different appearance from the Duke. The protagonist realizes they need to adapt and survive in this new environment, even as the Duke remains stern and distant. They decide to be cautious and try to gain the Duke’s favor. In the end, while trying to make a connection with the Duke, the protagonist inadvertently awakens a mysterious power, hinting at their unique nature.

In Episode 5, the protagonist discovers that the name of the demon who reincarnated her is Aftanes. She recalls his promise of giving her abilities, which she initially found disappointing. However, as she navigates her new life, she encounters a pop-up notification revealing that her ability, "Rush & Cash," allows her to summon abilities from romance fantasy novels she has read. Despite her initial excitement, she learns that she needs a "summoning medium" to activate these abilities. The protagonist realizes that obtaining such a medium will be challenging and considers searching the heirlooms of the Duke of Phaeraton's household. Throughout the episode, her interactions with the Duke hint at a potential softening of his demeanor towards her, adding complexity to her quest for the summoning medium. Episode 6
    • Breakfast with the Duke: The protagonist is surprised when the Duke suggests having breakfast together, despite their previous interactions being distant. She tries to act nonchalant but is secretly pleased by the delicious food served.
    • Awkward Interactions: Throughout breakfast, the Duke remains aloof and mostly ignores her attempts at conversation. Despite this, the protagonist enjoys the meal and especially appreciates a custard pudding, which she finishes quickly.
    • Unexpected Gesture: After finishing her pudding, the Duke surprises her by offering her his own untouched pudding. This small gesture perplexes her, as she tries to understand the Duke's intentions behind this act of kindness.
    • Office Visit: Later, the Duke takes her to his office, where she ends up sitting on his lap as he deals with paperwork. This closeness contrasts with his usual cold demeanor, leaving the protagonist confused yet intrigued by his behavior.
    • Visit to the Temple Room: The Duke then takes her to a special room filled with ancient treasures and artifacts, including a sealed book under a glass cover. This book is hinted to be the "Summoning Medium" she needs for her quest.
    • Quest Activation: A quest window appears, tasking her with persuading the Duke to obtain the "Summoning Medium." The stakes are high, with severe penalties for failure, including a "Life Drop."
    • Hints Activated: Despite her initial hesitation, the protagonist accepts the quest when she realizes that hints will be provided to help her succeed. This motivates her to start strategizing how to approach the Duke about obtaining the sealed book.
    • Strange Mark on the Duke: Towards the end of the episode, the protagonist notices something unusual on the Duke's face—a heart-shaped mark. This marks a mysterious development that adds another layer of intrigue to their evolving relationship.

Episode 7:

The protagonist, facing a challenge involving a duke, encounters a surreal situation where they must kiss the duke to progress in a quest. Despite initial hesitation and confusion, the protagonist eventually kisses the duke on the cheek, triggering unexpected reactions. The duke holds a significant book, and after some intrigue and interactions with other characters, it is revealed that the duke is involved in a mining venture related to mana stones. The protagonist, supported by their growing influence within the duke's household, navigates social dynamics and potential political intrigue.
      Episode 8:

The protagonist wakes up in her room after a tumultuous encounter in the Duke's office. She realizes the significant book, the Summoning Medium, has transformed into a pristine, ornate tome after being activated by starlight pouring from its pages. Excited about unlocking her powers, she accepts a new quest related to using the book.

She attempts to summon a novel using her newfound abilities but realizes she lacks enough "Cash," the currency in her questing system. Just as she despairs over her low Cash, a notification offers her the chance to use 5000 Cash Gacha Tickets. This introduces a new layer of potential in her questing journey. CH 9------------
      • The protagonist uses a 5000 Cash Gacha ticket but only wins 100 Cash, feeling disappointed.
      • The Duke of Persuasion grants an additional reward, "Novel Loan," which allows the protagonist to summon a novel.
      • The protagonist interacts with maids who reveal she had fallen asleep on Duke Delbatren's lap, causing surprise.
      • Marquis Tarenka faces financial troubles due to actions by the Duke of Faeraton, impacting his investments severely.
      • Despite setbacks, Marquis Tarenka plans to send his daughter, Clarier, to check on the protagonist at the Duke's estate.
      • Clarier initially hesitates but agrees to visit the protagonist and bring back news about her well-being.
        In Episode 10, the story continues with the protagonist, a young lady who is skilled at drawing, interacting with various maids and her friend Anna. The protagonist's drawings, including one of Anna that resembles a pineapple, lead to amusing and sometimes strange reactions from others in the household, such as talk of burying portraits and needing hearts.

Later, during a visit to a greenhouse (the Yutraphelia), the protagonist unexpectedly falls, and the Duke of Faeraton catches her. Surprisingly, he continues to hold her throughout various activities like meals and meetings, much to everyone's surprise. This situation causes some awkward and comical moments, especially as the Duke's stoic demeanor contrasts with the protagonist's energetic reactions.

The episode takes a turn when they visit a tailor named Yutraphelia, renowned for designing clothes even for the Imperial Family. Yutraphelia is nervous due to the unexpected visit of the Duke of Faeraton, who brings his youngest daughter with him. The daughter captivates Yutraphelia with her adorable appearance, inspiring her creatively. Despite some tense moments with the Duke, Yutraphelia manages to measure the young girl for a dress.

11. Jiya777singh

Jiya777singh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 11, the narrative continues with Clatie's visit to the Duke of Phaeraton's estate. Upon arriving, she is struck by the grandeur and beauty of the surroundings, particularly the opulent mansion and its luxurious gardens. Clatie reflects on her own appearance and doubts her suitability for such a refined environment.

Inside the mansion, Clatie encounters the Duke himself, who surprises her with his transformed appearance. Gone is the unkempt and disheveled look; instead, he appears regal and refined, dressed in elegant attire that befits his noble status. His transformation leaves Clatie bewildered and unsure how to react.

The Duke engages in a conversation with Clatie, which reveals his keen interest in her and his unexpected warmth towards her. Clatie is taken aback by the Duke's courteous demeanor and finds herself struggling to comprehend his changed attitude towards her.
    Chapter 12 unfolds with intense drama and confrontation between Clatie and the protagonist, with the quest-related interactions coloring the narrative.

The chapter starts with Clatie being visibly upset by a conversation with the protagonist. She's emotional and feels misunderstood, despite her efforts to help. The protagonist, meanwhile, challenges Clatie's assumptions and attempts to make her reflect on her behavior.

Suddenly, the Duke of Phaeraton enters the scene, dramatically shifting the atmosphere. His presence commands attention, and his demeanor hints at hidden depths and possibly dangerous intentions. This unexpected entrance raises tensions further among the characters present.
    Episode 13 presents a tense atmosphere in a conference hall dominated by the intimidating presence of Duke of Phaeraton. The Duke's return after a prolonged absence unsettles the nobles, who nervously engage in idle chatter to ease the tension. However, their attempts to lighten the mood are met with the Duke's icy glare, silencing the room.

Count Kropel attempts to redirect the meeting's focus, but the Duke's presence casts a shadow over the proceedings. Tensions escalate when the Duke abruptly leaves the meeting, causing confusion among the nobles who speculate about the reason behind his sudden departure.

Erkel, the Duke's aide, reveals insights into the Duke's demeanor and his unusual behavior towards his youngest daughter. This revelation sheds light on the Duke's complex character, his aloofness towards emotional connections, and his deep concern for his daughter's welfare despite his harsh exterior. Episode 14 of a narrative, perhaps from a light novel or a story with fantasy elements. The text appears to detail a complex social setting involving characters like Clartier, the Duke of Phaeraton, and others, with elements of misunderstanding, deception, and social hierarchy at play. The narrative is rich with emotional nuances, describing interactions and tensions among characters. ch 15
    Fl, who experiences a mix of emotions and encounters with her father, the Duke of Phaeraton. She reacts with excitement upon finding 5,000 cash, possibly from a lottery or valuable item. There are references to quests, penalties, and a reincarnation buff, hinting at a fantasy or gaming element in the story.

Fl interacts with the Duke, showing relief when he seems distracted from a previous issue. However, tensions arise when she accidentally breaks something important to him, leading to misunderstandings and emotional turmoil. The text explores themes of family dynamics, identity, and the complexities of their relationship ch 16
    Fl, feeling distressed and misunderstood after the emotional turmoil with her father, the Duke of Phaeraton, is in her room reflecting on recent events. She laments the situation and the penalties she perceives as being unfairly harsh. Anna, a maid, enters and tries to offer her food, but Fl declines, feeling emotionally drained.

Unexpectedly, the Duke of Phaeraton appears at her door. Despite her apprehension, he calmly suggests, "Let's eat mamma." This phrase confuses Fl , leaving her and the reader wondering about its significance and the Duke's intentions.
    ch 17
    The scene opens with a tender moment between the Duke of Phaeraton and the protagonist. The Duke stirs pumpkin soup and feeds it to the protagonist, evoking a mix of emotions including surprise and delight. Despite initial resistance, the protagonist succumbs to the deliciousness of the soup and the caring gesture from the Duke.

As the meal progresses, the Duke's paternal instincts shine through as he engages with the protagonist, offering reassurance and comfort. The protagonist, overwhelmed by emotions and memories of past hardships, breaks down in tears, expressing deep-seated feelings of abandonment and longing for familial love.

The Duke, moved by the protagonist's raw emotions, reveals details about his past actions and intentions, explaining why he had to send the protagonist away for her safety. He apologizes sincerely, despite not being directly at fault for the mistreatment she endured at the Marquis of Tarenka's estate.

In a pivotal moment of vulnerability and acceptance, the protagonist seeks confirmation from the Duke that he sees her as his daughter regardless of her origins. The Duke's unwavering affirmation and embrace finally allow the protagonist to release her pent-up emotions and accept the familial bond they share. ch 18
    the daughter is emotional and crying. Her father comforts her and they make a promise with their pinky fingers. They create a special promise ritual involving thumbprints and signatures on each other's palms. Later, the scene shifts to a meeting where important decisions are being made, possibly related to business or family matters. The father, known as Lord Faeraton, discusses a serious topic with his attendants. He emphasizes the importance of a sound his daughter's shoes make, signaling a need for heightened alertness and protection whenever she walks. The attendants respond with concern and readiness.

The narrative blends emotional moments between father and daughter with the weight of responsibilities in their noble or high-status household, possibly hinting at future challenges or events involving the daughter's safety. ch 19
    the protagonist, Ruaticia, reflects on her uncertain identity and lack of recognition by her family. Her father, the Duke of Phaeraton, reassures her and gives her the name "Ruaticia," which she embraces gratefully despite its unfamiliarity. She feels a deep bond with her father and cherishes his affectionate gestures.

The narrative shifts to political intrigue involving the Marquis of Tarenka, who is facing financial ruin. The Duke of Phaeraton strategizes to exploit this situation for his advantage, possibly seeking revenge or reclaiming lost assets. Meanwhile, Ruaticia, still a child, wakes up to find herself embroiled in a quest delivered in a game-like interface. She reluctantly accepts the quest to retrieve property from the Marquis, despite her young age and doubts about her abilities. ch 20
    • Summoning a Novel: The protagonist seems to have summoned a novel titled "I Seduced Ten Men in the Reverse Harem World" into their world. This novel appears to have magical properties, allowing the protagonist to extract abilities from it.
    • Extracting Abilities: The protagonist extracts an ability related to empathy or emotional reading from the novel. However, due to the novel being "dropped," the ability's potency is reduced.
    • Plot Involving Marquis Tarenka: The narrative then shifts to a scene involving Marquis Tarenka and his interactions with other nobles over a mana stone mining investment. There are discussions, disputes, and negotiations involving contracts and investments.
    • Unexpected Visitor: Towards the end of the excerpt, it's revealed that the Faeraton princess visits Marquis Tarenka unexpectedly. The reason for her visit appears to be related to financial matters or family intrigue.
    • Setting and Characters: The setting suggests a medieval or fantasy world with nobility, magic (through the summoned novel), and political intrigue. The characters include nobles like Marquis Tarenka and the Faeraton princess.

In Episode 21, Ruatisia uses her ability to read emotions to confront Marquis Tarenka about her father's investments in Mana Stone Mines. She cleverly questions why her father, Ul, needed to seek investments from nobles if the mines were guaranteed to produce mana-rich stones due to their Phaeraton lineage. This revelation causes a stir among the assembled nobles, who initially dismiss her but are eventually swayed by her logical arguments. Despite her young age, Ruatisia impresses them with her understanding of business and strategy. The episode ends with the nobles reconsidering their positions, realizing there might be more to Ul's investments than meets the eye. Ch 22
    continues with Ruatisia confronting Marquis Tarenka about her father's investments in mana stone mines. Here's a summary of the episode:

Ruatisia cleverly questions the nobles about why her father, Duke Ul of Phaeraton, needed investments if their mana stone mines were profitable. She points out the complexities and expenses involved in mining mana stones, suggesting it's not a business one would need additional funding for if it's guaranteed to be profitable.

The nobles, including the Duke of Iskamil, find amusement in Ruatisia's direct approach and her insights into business. They begin to reconsider their initial dismissals and view her with more respect for her understanding of financial matters at such a young age.

Ruatisia further challenges Marquis Tarenka, implying that if her father had sufficient funds to guarantee profits from the mines, then why seek investments from others? She uses a checkbook to demonstrate the substantial amounts her father had already given to Marquis Tarenka over the years.

The Marquis Tarenka becomes increasingly uncomfortable as Ruatisia exposes inconsistencies in his actions and finances related to the mana stone mines. She boldly asks for ownership and mining rights of the mines, catching the Marquis off guard and leaving him unable to refute her claims.

As Ruatisia confidently outlines her demands for compensation and property, the nobles observe silently, impressed by her negotiation skills and the revelations she has brought to light. The episode ends with Ruatisia leaving, having successfully turned the tables on Marquis Tarenka and gaining admiration from the nobles for her intelligence and strategic thinking. ch 23
    Certainly! Here's a summary of the text you provided in a concise manner:

The story unfolds in a medieval fantasy setting where noble families like the Duke of Phaeraton and Marquis of Tarenka navigate complex relationships and magical abilities. There's tension surrounding legitimacy and family secrets, with characters like Clartier experiencing turmoil and isolation. The narrative shifts between different perspectives, highlighting conflicts and the influence of magic on characters' lives. Overall, it explores themes of power, identity, and familial bonds in a fantastical world.

should i spoiler with ch 40 since everyone already read so tomorrow i will soplier with ch 41 were fl meet Ml in action house ok (y)