Spoiler My Beloved Oppressor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Bariri

Bariri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    base on ml's reaction after fl's being so broken heart i think we wont get that satisfying redemption in some novel wen this happend to fls, ml would automatically grovel but him his like a stone he didnt seems to even felt anything after losing his baby isnt it? he even immediately think of replacing their baby via adoption dude your wife just have miscarriage

2. AudreyGals

AudreyGals Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Annette ends up with someone better..And I hope the ML lives through the pain of losing her..Annette deserves a happy ending but not Henier..The ML is trash beyond repair...

3. Bariri

Bariri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes but the ml probably wont allw that so maybe it's nice for her to die then reincarnate to modern time and learn about our education and human rights. of course in modern times heiner is not allowed haha i'd put him in his place if he came haha

ayiyin, Nokynoob_, Sh1or1 and 17 others like this.
  4. AudreyGals

AudreyGals Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out chapter 18 at Rain of snow guys..And please buy translator nim Kofi... Heiner is a sadist in a different form..Not physical torture but mental and emotional torture which is worse

syofiaa, Narakl28, Riev and 8 others like this.
  5. louddd3

louddd3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the 19 is already out too :D

so it seems that Heiner controls the cards she receives and if I'm not mistaken she receives a lot of hate stuff and threats, and he let it pass, so what would he not let?
    she's so destroyed that she wasn't even curious

and now at first Heiner didn't want to let her see Catherine, the sister of the one who shot her, because theres probably something bad that she unintentionally did to them... and he knows that now she is this close to giving up on her life, before he wouldnt care, I think thats it, this chapter just made me more curious
    maybe knowing Catherine's story, the MC will stop being so innocent, but it will be hard to convince that she deserves all this abuse from everyone, not only her husband

Catherine for now is better than Anelie something, she didnt talk to the reporters, she could, depending on the story she has, have made people even defend the shooter, with the way things are for the MC now...

6. soledeadolci

soledeadolci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do agree that ML is problematic. But I also think that FL is problematic, opting for ignorance rather than exploring the world she lives in. We are learning about this story from her perspective so we feel more inclined to care about injustices towards her and there are quite of few of them. I certainly agree that people who target those who are weak as representatives of those who are truly in power are not arbiters of justice. And it's most likely that those people who are shouting at her and belittling her are hypocrites, envious of the luxurious life she lived before, not wanting to replace the societal structure (that created such a coveted space for her) but rather her place in it. But she was living in a world where she was oblivious to the plight of many of those around her. Until her world is externally shattered she chose ignorance. So I think she needs to change. That is a completely separate problem from her marriage which is based on lies. Her apathy and resentment towards her husband is appropriate. And her masochistic tendencies are likely a result of her awakening to the atrocities of the world. I think she is developing, albeit roughly, in a good direction. But, as I said before, she is not innocent.

Grace34, Nah, spchntrt and 9 others like this.
  7. louddd3

louddd3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but its impossible for her to create a utopia where everyone has equal opportunities and there is no corruption and nepotism, she is not a character who came from the future or something like fantasy, she was just a noble and WOMAN who studied piano, not politics, but even though she was an rich and only child she didn't become arrogant and horrible person, I don't think she is so guilty as to deserve all this

if you think Annette is guilty then what do you think she deserves? And why what Heiner did was wrong? If we think with the POV that Annette is guilty then Heiner just pretented to love her to help the good side, and then started to ignore her, of course he broke her heart doing that but since she is not inocent then why should he care, its a very small sacrifice for the greater good.

if she becomes a masochist I don't think she's growing in a good direction at all... if she saw the hypocrisy of people who criticize her like you said, then it would be a growth, not thinking that everything is her fault, she wasn't the one who was corrupt, she wasn't the one who sentenced someone to death without hearing the whole story, and she shouldn't pay for her father's sins, even if she was benefited, if she already lost everything then that is enough... in the real world even that is already a great justice, no? and she knows that it was the right thing and didnt seek for revenge, but people are going too far and she is going too far with blaming herself because of that imo, forgive the man who shot her and killed the baby? thats too far.

8. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think she actually forgave him, it’s just feels like she doesn’t care, she didn’t even care if he was punished or not, at least that what I felt from this fl, and tbh i want her to die and reincarnate somewhere else or run away

9. louddd3

louddd3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I said this because I just read chapter 22, but you're right
    but she is also going TO WAR for redemption... isnt that too much? she doesn't need to be a saint...I was excited that she was a pianist, I love stories with musicians, but then turned to be a war storie and she is going to be a nurse :cry:

In todays this chapter she also apologized to the sister in tears... and I think shes preparing herself to die

I also wanted something like that to happen, it's written fantasy in the tags, but is it because it's realistic period fantasy or can we have hope? lol or someone from the modern world to go there, she needs at least one friend, I thought I would like Catherine more but honestly :unsure: Im not sure about her yet

10. AudreyGals

AudreyGals Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys please b
    hi guys please buy the translator at Rain of snow Kofi for chapter 24..Annette already attempted suicide

Last edited: May 12, 2023
  11. Nika Tsubasa

Nika Tsubasa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 24, Annette was found half-dead in the bath by Heiner. It's nice to see him running and fussing over her, but his reasoning that her life should be as dark as his and that he should always be around... Dude, either admit you love her or get a divorce if you hate her so much. Your unwillingness to let her go makes both of you unhappy.

12. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    He is probably obsessed her. Meanwhile during acting as in love with her, he really would've fell for her but is unwilling to admit. He is masking his unwillingness to let her go with punishing her and making her go through the pain as her redemption to the commoners for being ignorant of their pain when she was a noble.

He isn't acting this is utter bullpoop.
    He will probably roll a lot when realisation hits him. It's a given that they will end up together so there should be a fine redemption arc of his for his treatment of MC and regret until he passes out.

13. Nika Tsubasa

Nika Tsubasa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, it's just self-deception. After all, it is so humiliating to find that you are in love with a woman who "considered you below herself", although Annette herself never treated him like that (unless unconsciously and out of ignorance). I hope he eats a ton of broken glass while redeeming his attitude towards her.

blacknevar, syofiaa, Scapezz and 10 others like this.
  14. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i got a feeling that the ml is the 'i have a bad day so I'll ruin somebody else's day too,' type of guy

15. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Siri? play Bad day by Daniel Powter
    - Okay. I will play "I'm gonna be the worst scumbag but since the concurrence is rude, I have to try harder in order to make her suffer for nothing " by Heiner.

Nah, syofiaa, lazynoodles and 10 others like this.
  16. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Annette woke up and she cried when she realized she didn't die and Heiner had his own pov in today's chapter. Mah dude be so confused whether he truly cares about his wife or loathe her like pick a side pls. you're too messed up to be even near her :facepalm: I just want Annette to divorce this man 'cause he needs to roll over and regret his actions towards her like sure she was obvious to the whole situation of her country but that was her only mistake she didn't even deserve all this and should take revenge on her father instead :blobexpressionless:

17. AudreyGals

AudreyGals Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seem like Ansgar is only a tool to make the ML do something humane to Annette..

Riev likes this.
  18. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno about Ansgar but him admitting his true intentions was a big yikess to me. Even though he said that he wants Annette I don't think he even truly loves her even after Annette told him about her condition.

The recent chapter was about how Heiner making attempts to help Annette be ok like no sht boi you and all the people around her did this. You don't deserve her. He also has nightmares and waking up in cold sweat then going to Annette's room to check if she's still breathing.
    Annette is slowly succumbing as a shell of her former self. She barely talks now and does not care about anyone going in and out of her room.

Heiner also bought a pair of gloves and a purple brooch jewel for her as a gift for the end of the year and it's his first gift to her in 3 years. Then he goes back and finds that no one is guarding Annette inside because the nurse had to help around because they were shortstaffed. The chapter ends with Heiner opening the door.

Is this another attempt of Annette's suicide? Just please let her go heiner she's had enough

They will probably divorce in the next chapter as per spoilers in the past thread pages.

19. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the recent chapter and :(

Annette did another one of her attempts and heiner cut the rope and that was when he realized that regardless if she stays with him then she was going to unalive herself.

He desperately told her to not do it again if they will divorce, he also said that she could go to france with Ansgar if she wants or she could do whatever she wants to do and go wherever she wants to go and she calmly nodded and the divorce proceeded smoothly. The damn servants fck them though they were acting too nice to her because she's leaving the house now.

Heiner gave her the gift and said goodbye

I just want Annette to live and let people know that she had nothing to do with all this even though it was her father's fault like damn man. I really really want this to happen in the future. Annette deserves all the love that she's going to need to recover from this traumatic relationship and her current life.

20. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't understood this part,can you explain again?:blobwoah: