Spoiler My Second Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LazuliBean, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Dodododo

Dodododo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He looked angry the moment he first saw yura even before sungwoo came...
    eunha commented that he didn't have the face of someone who is looking at his lover but rather he looked like he was looking at a nightmare.
    So that's why I don't think that taeyang and yura had a good relationship in the past

2. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading chapter 62, I'm now 100% sure that Yura wants to take everything and all the people surrounding Eunha. Why else would she wants to meet Eunha's school friend? Even if they became close, ultimately they're coworker. And usually coworker wouldn't bother with meeting their coworker's friend, unless there's something in common with their work. They exist on different circle. I would understand if Yura and Eunha were very close since their early life aka childhood friend or friend since school days, but they clearly are not.

3. lemony007

lemony007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Back in the elevator, Yura laughs at Euhna for being such a trusting person, but says she’s flattered by her trust. Euhna then introduces her to everyone and observes them. Taeyang is avoiding them. Yura is friendly towards everyone but focused on Sungwoo. Sungwoo is polite towards her, but keeps his distance.

Euhna remembers that Sungwoo behaved the same in the past life. She wonders why he avoided Yura back then and why he didn’t warn her if he thought Yura was trouble.

When everyone is about to drink together, Euhna spills her drink all over herself and uses it as an excuse to leave with Sungwoo. Yura says she’ll stay behind to get to know everyone better. When they leave, the group starts talking about how Sungwoo has a crush on Euhna. I’m not clear what Yura says exactly, but it seems that she’s saying she thought the two were dating already?

Outside, Euhna tells Sungwoo he doesn’t have to take her home, but he insists. He then asks her why she dropped her drink on purpose.

4. lemony007

Reading List:
    Link
    Euhna realizes that she must respond carefully or it will cause problems with Sungwoo. So she decides to let him in on her plan, so that he continues to believe she trusts him.

She explains that she wanted to see what Yura will do. In the past, Yura was involved with Taeyang, but now that Euhna is dating Sungwoo, will Yura interfere with this relationship too? Sungwoo thinks this isn’t necessary, but he agrees to go along with Euhna. She hopes that he’s convinced.

At school, one of the friends from last night asks if she is dating Sungwoo. She says that Yura told everyone that Sungwoo was very kind to Euhna and that she thought the two of them were dating. This confirms to Euhna that Yura was always a malicious person and has been trying to ruin her life.

She also thinks about the photo of Yura touching Taeayang’s face and how inappropriate it was for her to have skinship with a married man in public.

Afterwards, Euhna finds Taeyang and asks him if he had an affair. He looks surprised and she’s a little too close to him.
    Finally! I can’t wait for his response and to see how she’ll handle it. But…

I have a feeling he might say something stupid and drag things out. It’s very weird that he hasn’t been direct with her from the beginning. He didn’t defend himself when she asked for a divorce. He didn’t tell her the truth about Sungwoo even though he had the evidence and instead relied on USBs to give her information.

Plus, neither guy has directly admitted to regressing even though it would’ve helped them greatly. Why are they so quiet about certain things?

And why isn’t Sungwoo plotting against Yura? The guy was ready to destroy Sena for annoying Euhna and kill Taeyang (who he didn't know regressed at the time), but Yura has been left alone. It's pretty weird considering how he likes to get rid of all potential problems.

5. Dodododo

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a new notice on kakaopage : Chapter 68 is the last chapter of season one and season two will start after two months

6. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh noooo.....my goodness!.

7. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay came back from chapter 67. Honestly I can't understand the white haired dude. Like he says sorry for cheating but never elaborates why and really pisses me off. Honestly despite the creepiness of the black haired dudd he kinda hot so he's forgiven:whistle:. On a serious note I want the MC to rather just not date anyone break up with them move to another state or country and start fresh whether her being single or not doesn't matter. But I'll gladly take the black haired dude if y'all don't want him:barefoot:

Edit. now that i think about it do y'all think the black haired dude and the black haired girl teamed up against the white haired dude in the past life? Let's say he was threatened or black mailed in the past life and had to have an "affair" with her I still don't understand why he can't just tell her now, now that she knows almost everything. It genuinely makes me dislike him even more even though it seems like he was a victim. He just rubs me the wrong way

8. lemony007

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m kind of surprised at how much more hate the ex-husband gets than Sungwoo. Is it solely looks? Like if the bodies were swapped would you feel differently?

But as for the ex keeping quiet about the affair, I think he’s probably not allowed to speak directly about it. Neither guy talks to her about the past and when both guys talk trash about the other guy they’re always vague about things. I'm not sure why they can't talk about the past, but it's probably something to do with the deal they made to regress.

Enken likes this.
  9. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You absolutely right it's solely looks I fear and also his yandere side is a bit attractive.

You probably right but yet again can they only not say anything to the mc because I remember the white haired babbling out everything to that boss woman.(Sorry I can't remember their names)

10. lemony007

Reading List:
    Link
    lol that explains it. The whole time I was thinking that I missed some major red flags about the ex-husband.
    That's a good point. I don't think he ever told the spies what Sungwoo did in the past, just that Sungwoo isn't a good person. I think it's the same for Sungwoo? He never told his assistants why he was after Taeyang.

11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I don’t get this thing about the looks in a manhwa. I can appreciate the art and a character’s actions but I don’t understand how to judge “the looks” of a 2D character.

For me personally the black haired guy is in a grey area. I’ve stopped reading the manhwa for a while and only get spoilers here, but it always looked like his actions (even the attempted murder) are too early to judge because we don’t know his reasons. It was hinted that he’s trying to fight against his father and that he had a crappy childhood. We also know that he has never tried to approach MC in the timeline that she remembers because he was content with her being happy even not by his side. He obliviously had a lot of chances to break her up with the white haired guy, but he never did that.

The white haired guy on the contrary was shown to horribly f*ck up in the previous timeline and made MC miserable. And his actions in this timeline are actually very selfish and all about himself. I know that it’s too early to judge before we get the the full story, but I can’t cheer for him because he is inconsistent to MC and looks like he’s only worried about his own wellbeing.

To be honest I also vote that MC breaks free from both men and finds another partner. That would have been a twist where the actual “second husband” is shown after a huge time skip in the last panel of the manhwa and it’s none of the current male leads.

12. lemony007

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I get the yandere part since like villains, they tend to be more interesting than heroes.

Yeah, I’m the opposite. The ex is in a grey area for me. To me, it seemed they were having a rough patch in their marriage but Euhna still had faith in him. The only time he seemed like an a-hole was after her parents died, but since it’s looking like he didn’t cheat, then maybe he had a good reason for disappearing and agreeing to the divorce.

So I think Taeyang might be wishy washy because he’s upset that Euhna stopped trusting him or he believes she left him for Sungwoo.

Sungwoo was always sus to me. I get the feeling he’s lived more lives than the rest of them. He has experience with things he shouldn’t have. He triggered Euhna a couple of times even though we’ve never seen him harm her. Plus they make most of his romantic scenes scary looking. (That romance tag was a lie!!!! lol)

I don’t get why he didn’t try to kill Taeyang right away though. But if he’s lived many times, it could be that he came back to life long after she married Taeyang. But if this only their 2nd life that wouldn’t make sense. :hmm:

But yeah, that’s a really good question. Hopefully the story has a good explanation and doesn't go off the rails crazy.

Dodododo likes this.
  13. Dodododo

Reading List:
    Link
    the manhwa returned with 3 chapters

pekas, its0k and lemony007 like this.
  14. pekas

pekas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are a few more… I can’t access though…

‘I’ve been reading the theories and I think you are just missing one thing when judging Taeyang. Remember they never tell us about exact time between events, meaning, when he started to act cold, be late and just give presents. You can be late because you don’t want to see your partner and face the worst case scenario, cheating doesn’t have to be in the equation. In this case, as some have said before, he could have been told she was cheating on him or something worse. Remember the model/actress bitch is sneaky and bad intended af, she may have even told him that she always cheated on him before the marriage!, and as yes, love and trust, communication it’s the mature and right thing to do, but by experience, when in love, we tend to be and act more emotional than logical. Remember this guy was in love, SMITTEN, melted, super fanboying for her, he knew this bitch from before, why would he like her now?
    Also, he was ON HIS WAY TO AUSTRALIA, and they were in good enough terms that she smiled “knowing” it was him because he never takes too long before he calls her. Now, if a scandal was planned, don’t you think it will be very easy to block communications foe 24-48 hrs. Funerals in Asia and most country are the day off, half of the next day and burial the day after. I think he gave her divorce out of shame, guilt and maybe the feeling of not being loved by her anymore since “she could have been cheating on him”

lemony007 and Eelillya like this.
  15. LoliJuicy

LoliJuicy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sunwoo tried to murder Taeyang by pushing off the stairs. Eunha cries.

Flashback to Taeyang's pov, he was too focused on his work. Scandal happened and he didn't even realise that Eunha contacted him about his parents-in-law death. Some friend I think punched him for being a dick he is. He's at the hospital looking at Eunha's body(?).

Time rewinded and it seems Yura(?) has returned back to the past too? That means everyone's all back as well.

I think Taeyang's the endgame ML from what I'm seeinf. I don't think Sunwoo is ML anymore, he's a bait it seems.

16. Dodododo

Reading List:
    Link
    i only translated a few images with google translate so it's not very accurate spoilers
    and i don't know how to make a hidden spoilers so be ware of untagged spoilers below...

taeyang was so busy and immersed in his job that he didn't pay eunha enough attention
    and probably because eunha complained to sungwoo how much her husband is distant and always busy so sungwoo started doing his skeme
    he planned eunhas parents accident(they didn't mention alot of details about this part yet) when taeyang was away in australia so he can be the only one by eunhas side when she's going through hard time
    he made taeyang's assistant block eunha number so taeyang didn't recieve any calls or messages from eunha
    he blackmailed yura to approch taeyang so the paparazzi will get a photo for their "scandal"
    when taeyang knew what happened and headed home and after eunha asked him for divorce he agreed to it because divorce procedure takes a long time and by that time his scandal will be proved to be false news
    he thought thats there is no way that their relationship will ever end in a divorce
    but eunha died and when taeyang realised how wrong he was. he entered eunha room and saw his presents unopened and he thought that he didn't even realise that she didnt use his presents
    He regrets his past actions and he thought that he has no reason to live anymore so he was about to hang himself
    but then the police knocked the door asking to see eunha
    the police investigation showed that eunhas parents accident wasnt natural and someone has tampered the brakes
    then taeyang think to himself that he has a new reason to live and that he must know the truth
    after that a few things happened that i don't understand and yura tells taeyang that sungwoo blackmailed her to do it and tell him it was sungwoo behind everything
    Back to current time when eunha asked taeyang if he really cheated he answered that he did not and that he thought that it didn't matter to her anymore
    she answer that she decides whether it is important or not
    after that taeyang agrees to tell her what really happened in the past and asks her if she has time later today because classes were about to begin
    after that eunha leaves for her class and taeyang continue to do his job
    when he was cleaning the stairs sungwoo aprroch him and pushs him down the stairs and he says that he should know the same pain that eunha felt( iys funny coming from him after he ruined her life the last time and caused her to die through butterfly effect)
    sungwoo felt nervous because eunha started meeting taeyang alot so he decided to get rid of him in the university when taeyang doesn't have his bodyguards around
    eunha sees taeyang laying on the floor and there is a pool of blood under him
    he tell her that sungwoo is the one behind her parents accident
    he can barely speak and his eyes are half closed
    after that they take him to the hospital
    Its not clear if he survived or not because the artist started showing us his pov after that(what i wrote earlier)

17. curly _tea

curly _tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the development. I cannot believe the lengths Sungwoo has gone to get our girl by literally destroying everything she cared about - he is a psychopath. I'm sure everyone saw that coming but glad it's all finally confirmed. Taeyang really thought it didn't matter if he clarified the situation with Yura because eventually MC will see the truth during the lengthy divorce process? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Smh.

Thanks for the spoiler!!!

EPITHE11 and its0k like this.
  18. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp that was predictable. Thanks for the spoilers but that shit was obvious from the beginning because at no point in the story did sungwoo seem innocent so I thought it was just bait but I guess the author had no intention from the beginning to make him good which is kinda disappointing. I would've preferred if the author gave him some good moments then Made him evil but he was just sus from the beginning.

LostRose17 and curly _tea like this.
  19. LoliJuicy

LoliJuicy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 73 (without translation):

So after Yura told Taeyang about everything, he went outside and there are fans/reporters(?) waiting and then he fainted. He wakes up in a hospital and is greeted by a lady and they talk about something (I guess bringing down Sunwoo). He decided to do an investigation and gathered enough evidence to arrest Sunwoo.

He and the police arrived at Sunwoo's apartment but it was too late. Sunwoo killed himself because of Eunha's death. Taeyang laughs, then he kills himself by hanging.

I hope this is the end of the past and we're brought back to the present. It feels like we might be reaching to the climax: Eunha confronting Sunwoo, Sunwoo possibly kidnapping Eunha and threatens Taeyang, Sunwoo dies.

20. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read the newest manhwa chapters, so obviously my thoughts are based only on the spoilers here, but Sunwoo killing MC’s parents just doesn’t make sense at all.

First of all, they were always nice to him. Second, he was basically waiting for a few decades to get a chance to woo MC, so why would he need to get rid of her nice parents out of nowhere if he could have just set up Taeyang to get MC divorced and seduce her from there? Let’s say he didn’t have enough power and resources at first to get rid of Taeyang and only started to plot after he got his father’s business and money. But it is still too far-fetched to say that he’s the reason of MC’s divorce. It is obvious that even without his alleged setup for Taeyang cheating scandal things weren’t going well in the couple for quite some time and this situation has only sped up things.

I remember that Yura’s thoughts about MC were quite vile when she got hired as a second model by MC’s parents. So could it be that she’s lying at least about being blackmailed? And that she was possibly behind MC’s parents death? I don’t believe that after having those thoughts in the second timeline (while allegedly remembering the first TL) she’s an innocent victim of Sunwoo’s blackmail and not at least one of the masterminds.

Really looking forward to the grand reveal. I don’t believe the author would build all of this suspense in the first season only to make the 2nd ML a complete irrational psycho who was killing people left and right only to get a chance to woo his unrequited love. Because even being left alone and divorced their happily ever after wasn’t something set in stone at all.

curly _tea likes this.