Spoiler Oh, Dear Nemesis/ 오, 친애하는 숙적

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Dec 26, 2021.

1. voilet2047

voilet2047 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey, I'm not able to find it in Google play can you send me the pdf if u have it?

Priar likes this.
  2. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn what a shitty father. Sad to think this could have been everyone's father at one point in time. Can I know his ending? He must have been seething if he was alive to see see his daughter become a countess while his son is only a baron. Honestly becoming a baron with his own efforts is much more of an achievement than just inheriting family title imo. Cuz he earned it himself with his own efforts not from some family ancestors.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
    its0k likes this.
  3. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... He died a while ago in the manhwa? That's how FL became the countess.

It's left up in the air but I personally believe he died because he's been slowly poisoned to death by Storoni. This is just my guess since in the last few years of his life he seems to have been isolated in his room with Storoni taking care of him and Storoni is just that type of person. It has not been explicitly confirmed or even hinted at in the novel or manhwa so just take this speculation with a huge grain of salt.

its0k likes this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that knowing Storoni’s methods it wouldn’t be strange if he has indeed poisoned the count.

But I don’t see the motive. MC has dumped him for her fiancé a long time ago, her brother is openly hostile to him. The count was the only person whom he could still manipulate in that house, so it was in Storoni’s best interest to keep him alive for longer.

5. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mia was brainwashed by the brick, her bodyguard is useless, and no doubt Rud will be super duper mad once he finds out all the shit show happening cuz she doesnt listen to his advice.

6. Sarah1281

Sarah1281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he never gave up on fl and also he manipulated the dad to return all their really important books to the royal family meaning he handed it over to the 2nd prince shortly before he died.

But the library theft wouldn't have happened if ml hadn't been intercepting her messages so he's not perfect either.

7. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seem like he just didn't want to involve with politic at all. His family is tasked with keeping the forbidden lore books and is suppose to be neutral to ensure that the royal family would always protect them as their ancestors' agreement. He also terrify about the possible that someone would exploit the knowledge in those books for evil or just plain old politic, like we saw how the 2nd prince took back all the book once he realize how powerful those knowledges are. Her daughter married the duke would be a sight for people to think he re-enter politic (we saw despite how much he say no, people still think so).

Also he was bedridden after MC took the successor role and they weren't in the best term. Not helping was Storoni was staying next to him poisoning his mind.

In the original timeline, it was mainly grief because he can't bear the reminder that his son died. In the new timeline, it was because his daughter dragged him into politic against despite his objection.

8. picklereee

picklereee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did there happen to be a r-19 version of the manhwa? though thats not really why im here more curious of how the ending is

9. Thermogoji

Thermogoji New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any Spoiler about Princess Persica???