Spoiler Olgami (K webtoon)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by MariL, Nov 18, 2020.

1. MiraLala

MiraLala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers <3 it's just so lifesaving!

2. _devourer_of_books_

_devourer_of_books_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something really cute about this chapter that I've only noticed now that I'm reading it for myself is that the question about the mole is a reference to chapter 32 and that's part of why Chae-Ah got embarrassed jdbsksnskssj
    I'm still disappointed by the smut (rather the lack thereof) but this little interaction is so unexpectedly fluffy, Park Yoon-Soo rolls over to tease her about the moles on her shoulder and lower back (THE IMPLICATIONS- IM DECEASED, also his face on that panel I- :blobsmirk:) and it literally made me giggle, like that's so cute???????

ISTP23 likes this.
  3. Breakthewall

Breakthewall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks alot for the translation:blobdoggoheart:
    + I'm afraid that grimm would come and ruin everything like give her his blood and yunseo's plan would be all messed up:blobstare:

4. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
  5. oofitsme

oofitsme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, gonna start TL for 166 right now! Sorry for the wait!

DonutHeart and MiraLala like this.
  6. MiraLala

MiraLala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so much!!

DonutHeart likes this.
  7. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    Cut back to ch 153 when Gemino teleported to the balcony on the side of a building. I'll be skipping the dialogue recaps that already happened.

Geurim: "Did you just say that Han Chae Ah? I didn't hear it wrong right? Is she alive?"

Gemino: Who is that? It's my first time hearing his voice...

Geurim: Walks over to Leo. "Then what about Park Yoon Soo?! Weren't those two together?"

Leo ends the call.

Gemino: Park Yoon Soo...? Looks at his phone. Who on earth is he --

Yoon Soo suddenly shows up right behind him, his eyes shining a bright yellow.

Gemino senses something behind him and becomes alert, eyes turning yellow. He slowly turns around to run but YS grabs his head and smashes it HARD against the wall.

YS: "Got you."

Gemino: "Keukkk..."

YS: "Playing hide-and-seek is quite fun." He whips out a small knife. Gemino looks at the knife and panic.

Gemino: "WA --WAIT!!! He remembers what he heard from his phone call with Leo earlier. "Are you, Park Yoon Soo?"

YS grabs Gemino's head and jerks it back. Blood is dripping down his face.

YS: "You were trying to find out more about me?"

Gemino: I got it right!

YS: "That's pretty nice? Well, it doesn't really matter anymore anyways -- " He raises his hand with the knife and is about to stab Gemino.

Gemino grabs YS's hand to stop him, blood dripping from his hand. We can see that Gemino is bleeding heavily from a gash on his upper forehead.

Gemino: "I....WAS SENT BY FATHER...!"

YS looks a little surprised and lets his hand down.

Gemino: "Father....sent me here to kill Han Chae Ah...."

YS bashes Gemino's head against the wall again.

YS: "That's even more so why I should be killing --"

Gemino: "If I....die here, I don't think that would be good for you?"

YS: "What?"

Gemino: "If I die in the vampire wasteland of Korea, wouldn't Father be curious as to who killed me? Wait, does Father even know you're alive?"

YS: "Hah.....Alright. "

YS stabs Gemino in the stomach.

Gemino: "Oof!!" Blood drips onto the ground.

YS: "I won't kill you right away. At least, for the time being."

Gemino stares at the ground in horror, panting heavily.

Cut to a few moments later, Gemino has his hands tied behind his back, and is sitting on a rug in YS's house.

Cut to after the bed scene.

YS and CA are getting dressed. YS puts on his black turtleneck and his eyes turn yellow as he looks to the side. CA is tying her hair into a ponytail and she looks to side, her eyes also yellow.

CA: "...Park Yoon Soo. Teleporting...how do you do it?"

YS: Acts surprised. "...The easiest way is to chase after the scent."

CA: "The scent?"

YS: "That's right, vampires have a great sense of smell so you just need to follow the scent that you remember. I'm sure it would be easy to come to me?"

CA: "What...??"

YS: "Now, you know my smell very well."

CA: "What are you saying? How would I know your smell --" CA's eyes suddenly turn bright yellow and she quickly turns her head. "S-So where is Gemino?! You know where he is, right?"

YS: "...That's right. He's at a location you know of."

CA: "Hey! If you talk like that --!"

YS gives CA a back hug, his arms embracing her not quite fully (aka not touching her chest).

YS: "Han Chae Ah...can't you love me? Please..."

gnyaa, ko0118, LostRose17 and 2 others like this.
  8. ravesdaza

ravesdaza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, how can you not love him chae ha

oofitsme likes this.
  9. MiraLala

MiraLala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much <3

oofitsme likes this.
  10. _devourer_of_books_

_devourer_of_books_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh so teleportation is scent activated? That is good to know and it also explains a lot... I'm a sucker for lore, I hope we get more bits about Yoon-Soo teaching Han Chae-Ah how to be a vampire!
    The comment about her knowing his scent I- JSHDSKSJSMSKSJSMSKSJ
    Anyway, thank you so much for the translation!

oofitsme likes this.
  11. ravesdaza

ravesdaza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can you spoil chapter 167

oofitsme and RoseR like this.
  12. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, working on ch. 167 now!
    Also as a heads up does someone mind offering to translate the last few weeks of June? I will be moving then and I'm not sure if I will be able to work on those at around this time of the day. If not I may have to end up uploading the TL later that evening or so.

CA’s eyes widen in shock.

CA: “What...? What did you just....?" Please? "...what are you doing right now?" Her hands are gripping YS's thighs.

YS: "Right now, I’m begging you.”

CA: “Hah! Begging? You are, Park Yoon Soo?”

YS smiles.

YS: “You said you wanted me to beg.” (Possible reference to the conversation they had in ep. 86/87)

CA: “Ha…” Begging? Park Yoon Soo is begging me? What on earth made you change? Is it, me? She slowly raises her left hand and is about to touch YS’s arm, but hesitates. I can’t believe it!

YS sees her hesitating and tears slowly form in his eyes. He lets go of her and his hands slowly grasp her neck, and he applies pressure. He starts to breathe heavily.

CA: “Park Yoon Soo, wasn’t our eventual end…like this? Forever weighing resentment and love…and if it tilts ever so slightly with the smallest bit of hatred, we end up…strangling each other like this. EVEN YOU TOO, PARK YOON SOO — YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO LOVE!”

YS: “Hah….! I don’t know? Then what am I doing right now.”

CA: “LET GO!!” Pushes YS away.

YS reaches for her hair but he’s too late.

YS: Then why did you, why did you say that… Has a flashback of last night when CA reached out to touch his face. Why did you — remembers CA scratching his back and drawing blood, and them sharing a bloody kiss.

YS grabs CA’s wrist.

YS: His eyes widen. “DON’T GO…!”

CA: She looks surprised. “WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS ALL OF A SUDDEN? IF YOU’RE LIKE THIS THEN I…!

YS grabs her wrist even tighter.

CA: “If you’re like this….then I”ll…!” Her eyes begin to tear up. She suddenly snatches her wrist away.

YS: “HAN CHAE AH!”

CA (who is barefoot) runs forward and suddenly teleports.

YS stares at the spot where CA used to be and his surprise quickly turns to anger.

YS: “AAAAGGHHH!!” He leans forward and puts his head in his hands.

CA is now outside in the streets. She thinks about YS telling her not to go and tears are running down her face.

CA: Park Yoon Soo, if you’re like this, then I can’t hate you…! “What is this.” So was the only thing I was able to get was the fact that Gemino was still alive? So…do I need to go to his house…? But…if I teleport right now, I think I’ll end up going to Park Yoon Soo… “Fu**…” I’ll become a human. That’s right. Then that will be the end. For now, let’s go back to my previous house…!

Cut to CA’s previous home. A hand knocks on the door where CA used to live.

Geurim: “Han Chae Ah…are you maybe…still living here? It’s me, Geurim…!”

ko0118, shiromony, RoseR and 2 others like this.
  13. MiraLala

MiraLala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! <3 Ahh their converstation..breaks my heart :(

Last edited: May 9, 2023
    oofitsme likes this.
  14. ko0118

ko0118 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nice to meet you! Thank you for always sharing spoilers! very helpful! Although they are passing each other now, they both have painful pasts, so I want them to be happy.

oofitsme likes this.
  15. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    No one answers the door.

Geurim: ...... Is she not inside? He reaches for the door handle. Should I sneak inside and look...? He hesitates for a bit and thinks about the conversation he had with Leo when he overhead Han Chae Ah's name. But...even if Han Chae Ah is alive, would she have come back here? It's possible that she didn't even come to Korea....since I can't smell I guess I'll just have to....

Woman: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE, STUDENT?"

Geurim stands there surprised.

Woman: "What, is this your friend's house? You've been hanging around outside that door for a while."

Geurim: "Ah, that's...is the woman who used to live here....still living here now? Her name is Han Chae Ah..."

Woman: "Han Chae Ah? Ah~~ That, that, lady with the black hair? But it's been a while since she moved out?"

Geurim: "...she moved?"

Woman: "That's right~ tsk tsk....her personality is so trashy, she was going on and on about how we sold her stuff that she left behind...anyways it's been a while since she moved out so student, you should hurry and go home--!" The woman walks away.

Geurim: "Ha...is she not here too...."

Cut to Han Chae Ah getting out of her car in front of her old apartment. Geurim turns around and makes his way down the stairs. Han Chae Ah is opening the door of the apartment building entrance. Geurim is going down the stairs, while Han Chae Ah is going up (our girl has no shoes on). Chae Ah arrives in front of her old apartment's door. Geurim has teleported to Park Yoon Soo's mansion.

Geurim: Ultimately, is this the only place I could return to...

Cut to Gemino, who is still tied up inside.

Geurim: Park Yoon's Soo's location...

We are now back in England! Preparations are being made for Father's birthday at his castle/mansion.

Father: "Put that here, hang the picture over here. Ah, that..."

The banquet hall is filled with the sounds of talking. Rose is holding a vase full of flowers and is looking at Father, rather warily.

Rose: .....What a relief. It doesn't look like he found out that Geurim left. Well, tomorrow is his party so there's no need for him to be even thinking about Geurim, whom he locked up. There's no time for that. Every year for Father's birthday party, those in power who have connections with Father all gather together. The main event is dinner for the vampire staff who have spent so much time working alongside Father. Tomorrow, "that feast" will probably be opening.

Rose continues to walk and sees a staff member carrying a case of wine.

Rose: "What's this...?"

Staff: "Ah, these are the aperitifs that will be served for tomorrow's meal."

Rose is surprised.

Rose: Aperitifs. This is the test that needs to be taken before they enjoy the dinner. Will the blood that Father hands over be 'human blood,' or will it be 'vampire blood' that kills vampires --

Cut to a past scene where Father and his staff members all raise a toast and drink their glasses. A hand sets down an empty wineglass on the table.

Rose: Luckily, up until now it was 'human blood. But, ever since that incident happened to Father, he has changed. Will this time be indeed, human blood?

Rose takes a bottle from the case.

Staff: "You can't take those--"

Rose: "Shh!" Grabs his hand. "You know that if you open your mouth recklessly, you can die, right?"

The staff member quickly backs down and keeps his mouth shut. Rose walks away with the bottle in hand.

Rose: I need to get ready. I can never get caught. Tomorrow is the only opportunity.

Rose is now in her room, writing on a piece of paper.

Rose: "Whew...Did I write down everything?..." No, I almost acted mean towards you. That's right, there's still more left. The most difficult greeting. To Leo."

Rose begins to write a letter.

Rose: "Dear Leo, it's been a while since I wrote you a letter. We used to write each other letters in the past. I miss those times. Don't you do too? Leo, please forgive me for this sudden confession, and for telling you this on a piece of paper. Leo, you are my--" Rose remembers the times in the past that they spent together. She hesitates and crumples up the paper. What am I doing...everything is useless. It's already, today. Rose looks out the window and sees guests arriving. ...the guests have started to arrive. I need to send that letter quickly...

Roses eyes suddenly turn yellow and she glances again at the window. She sees Park Yoon Soo making his way in.

Rose: PARK YOON SOO....?!

16. MiraLala

MiraLala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the translation!! OMG..what's happening there..

oofitsme likes this.
  17. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! Just sat down at my desk, will be working on the TL right now!

PYS is standing outside of the mansion and he looks around at his surroundings. A hand (Rose's hand) suddenly grabs him by the arm and they both disappear. They have teleported to Rose's room and she angrily throws him to the ground.

Rose: "ARE YOU CRAZY? ARE YOU EVEN IN YOUR RIGHT MIND TO BE CRAWLING BACK TO ENGLAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET?"

YS: "Where is Geurim?"

Rose: "WHAT?!"

YS's eyes turn yellow as he looks at Rose in a threatening manner. He firmly grabs Rose by the shoulder.

YS: "IS GEURIM ACTUALLY HERE--"

Rose glances at his hand, which is grabbing her right shoulder too firmly.

Rose: "Ha...why are you like this all of a sudden? It wasn't long since you disappeared off to Korea --"

YS: "That's why I personally came here. Tell me the location, hurry!"

Rose: His breathing is staggered. He seems very, unstable right now. "What happened...to Han Chae Ah?"

YS is surprised and he grips Rose's shoulder even harder.

Rose: So that's what it was...there are some things that we can't do on our own. Love has always been so that the more sincerely you yearn for it, the more it shatters you. His heart....must hurt...this is a good opportunity for a little test. "Calm down, Park Yoon Soo. Why are you like this, it isn't like you? Being recklessly hostile. But the timing is pretty nice? Rose walks toward a small table. "There's a lot of outsiders today, so it won't be easy to distinguish smells. She pours him a cup of tea. "Here, drink this and calm down."

YS takes the tea.

Rose: "Quench your thirst while waiting. I'll call Geurim over." Rose slowly walks away. Will he drink it? He was someone who was always suspicious. The person who added the poison was probably himself--but...if it was the you right now -- you would drink it.

YS drinks the tea. He drops the teacup and it shatters. YS is coughing heavily.

YS: "UGH...! YOU...WHAT KIND OF SHIT DID YOU PULL....!

There is blood on his face and his hands. He falls back onto Rose's bed.

Rose: "Don't worry. I only added enough to make you faint."

YS: "How...I couldn't smell blood at all...!"

Rose: "Of course." She lifts up her index finger and points at YS. "My tea has no scent."

YS faints and falls back onto Rose's bed.

Rose: I was right. The 'aperitif' that will be used for today's feast is actually vampire blood...! Rose looks at the bottle in shock as her eyes turn yellow.

Cut to YS's house.

Geurim walks slowly through the hallways of YS's house.

Geurim: Someone...is inside this house...no one would come to this place but, is it maybe, Han Chae Ah...?

The sound of someone coughing can be heard. Geurim rushes over to the source of the sound, which is behind a door. He opens the door and sees Gemino. Gemino slowly lifts his head.

Geurim: "Who...Who are you?"

Gemino: "...?" It's not Park Yoon Soo...?

Geurim: "Who are you...why are you...here looking like this...?"

Gemino: Since he doesn't know how I ended up looking like this...it's not someone that Park Yoon Soo has sent. If that's the case... "SAVE....SAVE ME...!"

Geurim: "!" What is this? Why is here like this in this mansion? ....is it maybe, Han Chae Ah's doing...?....No. Even just looking at him, he's clearly a vampire...how can the human Han Chae Ah do something like this?

Geurim stoops down in front of Gemino.

Geurim: "Who did this to you?"

Gemino: "Ah...that's..." He's someone who knows Park Yoon Soo's house...if that's the case....then it would be dangerous for me to make lies up about Park Yoon Soo. So--- "I was with...Han Chae Ah...."

Geurim is visibly surprised.

Geurim: "HAN CHAE AH? YOU WERE WITH HAN CHAE AH?"

Gemino: "Yes." It worked. "These vampires that were sent by Father came and took away Han Chae Ah. And then they... Gemino starts coughing heavily. "I'm...sorry but...can you take...this knife out...? I know where Chae Ah is."

Geurim: That's right. There is no way that Father would just leave Han Chae Ah alone. He would have sent someone to kill her. So before she dies I should hurry--

Geurim holds onto the knife and takes it out of Gemino's stomach. Gemino quickly grabs Geurim's hand and turns the blade on him, stabbing Geurim with it. Geurim looks at him in shock while Gemino looks at him with a smug expression.

Meanwhile, Chae Ah has teleported to Park Yoon Soo's mansion.

CA: Huh? Where is this place...She hears voices, someone saying "What did you do?" and muffled voices. Huh? This voice...

Chae Ah is standing in the doorway of the room that Geurim and Gemino are in.

"Huh? Park...Geurim...? "

Geurim's yellow eyes get bigger as he hears Chae Ah behind him.

gnyaa, LostRose17, shiromony and 2 others like this.
  18. MiraLala

MiraLala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much <3
    Gosh..hope nothing will happen to Yoon Soo :'(

19. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    Geurim: Turns around. "Han Chae Ah?!"

Chae Ah: "What the, where were you up until now? And....what are you doing with Geurim?"

Geurim becomes alarmed and grabs Gemino's arm.

Geurim: "RUN AWAY, HAN CHAE AH!! THIS PERSON IS A VAMPIRE!"

Chae Ah is visibly shocked.

Chae Ah: "...what?" Now that he mentioned it, the smell of blood--!! She notices that Gemino has stabbed Geurim and begins running toward them. "CRAZY...! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Gemino: Stares at Chae Ah running towards him with fear in his eyes. If I fight with Han Chae Ah...I will lose. He imagines her strangling him. I need to get out of here. Let's go to England for now….

Geurim grabs Gemino’s arm tightly.

Gemino: “KEUK…! LET GO OF ME!”

Chae Ah: “GEURIM!!”

Gemino: “SH**…!”

Chae Ah: He’s disappearing…? Is he teleporting?! “HEY!! THIS FUC*ING…!” Chae Ah grabs Geurim’s shoulders. “PARK GEURIM!!!”

All three end up teleporting.

Cut to Park Yoon Soo, who is still unconscious , but in a different room that is not Rose’s.

Leo: “What is this? How did he get here?”

Servant Girl (yay she’s alive!): “Ah, hello! Rose sent him here!”

Leo: “Rose did…? Also, little kid, didn’t you turn back into a human? After Father’s experiment…”

Servant Girl: “Ah, that….Rose turned me into a vampire again.”

Leo: “!”. …well, if she left her alone in her human state, she would have died. “But what is ‘this’? Why is this bastard here?”

Servant Girl: “I don’t know that either…Ah! This—“ Hands Leo a letter. “Rose told me to give this to you.”

Leo: “A letter…?” Why isn’t she here in person…what on earth is going on around here? He opens the letter.

Park Yoon Soo is here to look for Geurim.

Leo: “This crazy idiot…! Does he want to get a bunch of people killed!!"

He’s very mentally unstable right now, so as soon as he wakes up, send him to where Geurim is.

Leo, you know where he is. The “necklace.”

Leo: Necklace…? Necklace, what on earth…no way… He remembers the teardrop shaped necklace that he gave Rose a while back (Rose ended up giving that necklace to Geurim back when he was in that cell with a stab wound. She tells him that the necklace will protect him.)

Leo: “Ha—…” She figured out that it was a GPS, huh? But still! Why would she give that to someone like that idiot?!

Park Yoon Soo wakes up and grabs Leo by the shoulder.

PYS: “YOU. Are you with Rose…?!”

Leo: “WHAT?” Sh**!! Rose, what did you do? He kicks PSY in the stomach to push him back on the bed. “So, you came here to look for Geurim. I know where he is — so don’t mess around!”

PSY kicks him in the face.

Leo: “ACKK!!”

Both are now sitting on the sofa facing each other. PSY is breathing heavily.

Leo: “Park Yoon Soo — isn’t it about time that you started cooperating? Has anything gone your way while you were just wandering about, doing whatever you wanted to do?”

PYS: “Ha— You want me to cooperate with you guys? I’ll think about that when I’m born again.”

Leo: Sighs. “Alright, alright! As if vampires could be born again…That Geurim idiot, you know that he put a hole in my stomach when he left, right? I don’t want to help you, but I’m doing this as a favor for Rose. Got it?" Since he met with Rose, it looks like he went inside the castle, let’s just send him away before he goes back in there again. He can never go back inside the castle. NEVER—

Leo: Takes out his phone. “Let see, Geurim’s location — Huh? “

Cut to the castle (in England).

Chae Ah teleports in a dark room inside the castle and is on all fours, breathing heavily.

Chae Ah: “What…is this place…?”

Gemino is standing behind her, looking down at her ominously.

RoseR, gnyaa and MiraLala like this.
  20. MiraLala

MiraLala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! <3