Spoiler Olgami (K webtoon)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by MariL, Nov 18, 2020.

1. oofitsme

oofitsme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! Tomorrow is the day!

I have a work shift tomorrow so please check throughout the day for updates on the finale episode. Thank you everyone for your patience, and it's been a real pleasure doing the TLs for Olgami :)

2. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys...

I think the author is trolling us lol

She's gonna upload the last episode tomorrow, but she said on X (Twitter) that it's going to be quite a long episode, with more than 100 cuts.

3. Pathetic Angels

Pathetic Angels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That's..... That's so sad I'm still not ready for this manhwa to end

NotMeeelissa, oofitsme and rannnchan like this.
  4. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be home from work in a few hours so hang in there a little longer guys!

At the end of the finale, the author said she was gonna take a 2 month break and then start working on some epilogues and stories for the side characters.

And for those wondering: Yes! The ending was the ending that we all wanted :)

5. rannnchan

rannnchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :meowinlove::meowinlove:

6. Etu2002

Etu2002 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay where is it the ending chap... waiting

7. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    Hang in there bud. NUF is not time-zone coordinated. The post that you are replying to was made nearly an hour ago. I've just started the TL.

8. ccutecactus_

ccutecactus_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, take ur time, I will faithfully wait

oofitsme likes this.
  9. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    Father turns around at the last second and the knife stabs the front of his body. He falls to the ground and grunts in pain.

Father: “You…! You became a vampire…!”

He grabs Chae Ah’s throat and chokes her.

“I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU BACK THEN—“

He suddenly grunts in pain and releases her neck. He looks down at his chest, where the knife has stabbed him.

“THIS…!!!”

Chae Ah: “That’s right…” Who knows how much vampire blood that knife has been stained with. Even Geurim’s blood…

Father sighs out loud and remembers Diana telling him in the past, “Don’t you feel it? That long life you’ve lived, flowing inside you — “

Ah….that’s right…now I feel it.

Father: “PWAHAHA!! To think that a mere human bitc* would be the one to witness my death…! How funny…just the mere thought of it is funny…! I could have killed you so easily, that it wasn’t even worth the effort…I thought you were just that idiot’s toy that would soon be sacrificed…What are you anyways? Diana’s reincarnation? Or a lion sent to kill me? Who…are you?”

CA: “Me? I’m….just a human?”

Father’s eyes widen at her answer.

“Ha…a human…”

Father: A human…you say…

His eyes slowly start to close, and he sees Chae Ah yelling at him as he loses consciousness.

CA: “WHAT ABOUT PARK YOON SOO? HEY!!”

Father: I actually was scared of death. As soon as I found out that Geurim’s blood could kill me, I grew fearful of the shadow of death and killed all my enemies. Rose’s death. My death. A vampire who brings death, who is also avoiding it. Was that my ‘sin’…but this thing that humans call good and evil, it is all in vain as the world around them changes. But the only opinion that never changes is that “Humans are all equal below the skies.” So, what am I? I drink human blood while in the form of a human in order to live, so does that make be superior to them? Or inferior? Or, am I ultimately just a human who is afraid of death?”

Father’s face is filled with wrinkles as he smiles to himself and looks at the sky. As he opens his eyes, he sees Rose kneeling down in front of him and reaching out to him with her hand. He takes it, and his body begins to crumble into dust.

Chae Ah stares wide-eyed at the spectacle unfolding before her eyes.

CA: He’s disappeared. In vain…

A loud explosion from the castle suddenly pierces the silence, and CA looks back. An explosion!

CA: “PARK YOON SOO! WHERE ARE YOU, PARK YOON SOO? SHI*, WHERE ARE YOU?”

She walks towards the water and sees blood tainting the water red.

The smell is faint…Is he in the water? Wait…is he dead?

CA: “Ha! Why would a vampire die?

Vampires come to life when they drink human blood.

She takes the vial of Geurim’s blood and opens the cap.

See, Park Yoon Soo.

She gulps down the blood.

You also, want a human me.

She dives into the water in search of him. As her eyes adjust to the darkness, she sees YS’s motionless body floating in the water, and immediately swims over to him. She grabs his hand and bites down on her lip, drawing blood. She leans in to kiss him and share her blood. She then leans back.

CA: He’s not coming back to life even after giving him blood…! What if…I didn’t turn back into a human? Or what if….

YS’s hand reaches out and pulls her close for a kiss.

CA: Ah…this is how it is. We were always, like that. You stole my breath, and I stole yours.

YS bites down on her lip and drinks her blood.

CA: That’s right, sharing our breath until there is none left and suffocating, that’s us…

YS takes her and swims upward to the surface. Both sit on the shore and breathe heavily.

YS: “Congratulations. You’ve become the human you’ve always wanted.”

CA: “Ah yes, that’s right. Congratulations to you too for living — though I didn’t know you were going to drown.”

YS: “Haha! Ah — I really did almost die — are you sure that seeing other people in pain isn’t a hobby of yours?”

CA: “Ha, is that why you keep showing me how pathetic you can be? To flirt with me?”

YS: “Did you fall for it?”

CA: “What?”

YS: In the future I saw with you, you never laughed once. You gained your freedom but were still tied down to me…

“You came back to me, AGAIN.”

CA sits still in surprise.

CA: “Ha. Did I fall for it?”

YS’s eyes grow wide as he sees her smile at him for the first time.

CA: “Of course.”

YS laughs with joy.

I am above you, and you are above me. I think we’ll be in an eternal battle to see who will take the lead.

And that's it folks! :) I can't believe I've been TLing for almost a year now for this series lol. Time to find another one to do!

Make sure to follow the author, Haemuri, on X (Twitter) if you have not already.

If you've just popped in here, FYI she will be taking a 2 month long break, and will return with side stories and an epilogue for our remaining characters.

Thanks again everyone for sticking around. I've seen some new users here and lost sight of some long-time dwellers here on NUF, hopefully I can see your interactions again here in the near future!

10. Pathetic Angels

Pathetic Angels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaahhhhh it's over TT I'm happy that at least it's a happy ending for the two of them. Curious about geurim and leo but let's save it till side stories, I hope we got A LOT!!!!! Of side stories because I'm still not ready for this to be really end TT. Anyways thank you @oofitsme for always giving out spoilers every weeks, even tho I didn't appear much in this thread I do check this thread every single week for your updates :blobjoy:

11. LostRose17

LostRose17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers and really the ending was very meaningful. Usually endings are hard but Haemuri made a great ending imo. Yunsu and Chaeah came back to each other in the end on Chaeah's terms. I can't wait for the side stories and epilogue. Hopefully Geurim gets his well deserved ending in those chapters

oofitsme and NotMeeelissa like this.
  12. parttimebroccoli

parttimebroccoli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers every week!! Been following this story for so long I can’t believe it has ended. I hope side stories cover not only side characters but also the mains bcuz even thou it’s implied they’re together it still seems so unclear.

I was actually hoping for something like PYS kill father in return for getting one last human life to live w CA or sthing… w her being human again and him being vampire still im curious how they will realistically have a future together.

13. Willaim

Willaim New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    good webtoon

14. citrusyuzu

citrusyuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH I have been lurking here for a year reading your TLs

oofitsme likes this.
  15. misswhimsy

misswhimsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any updates when the side stories will come out?

Elisee and oofitsme like this.
  16. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! It's been a while, sorry for the late reply!! I just checked the korean webtoon app and it looks like she pushed the date to 03/2024 for the side stories. I can only guess that she's really not feeling well or is taking extra time to prepare the storyline. Also for some reason the webtoon doesn't even show up on the "Tuesday" section anymore, I have to manually search for it. Anyone else having the same problem? Maybe the algorithm changed?

rannnchan likes this.
  17. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! I'm still waiting on when exactly the side stories will be published. It's hard to tell if the author meant this upcoming Tuesday the 4th, or sometime during the month of March. Hopefully when tomorrow rolls around we can see something published, but until then we'll just have to wait and see. There have been no updates on X (fka Twitter) since her last update in February, nor have there been any updates on Naver. Maybe she's trying to surprise us?

rannnchan likes this.
  18. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    No new episodes yet. Looks like we'll have to stick around throughout the entirety of this month and see if the author will update us and give us an actual timeline as to when the side stories will be published. Until then, stay tuned!

rannnchan likes this.
  19. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    We have an update: the 25th will be THAT day!

20. oofitsme

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! We have a few episodes uploaded, 192-195. Please give me some time to read and translate those. Where I live it is currently the 25th; for sure they will be uploaded here by tomorrow the 26th! I just skimmed 192 and there's a LOT of scenes lol