Spoiler One Husband Is Enough / 남편은 한 명으로 족하다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lenny Code, Apr 21, 2024.

?

Which Male Lead you liked so far

1. The Libertine prince

8 vote(s)
    5.4%
  2. The Misanthropic Duke

33 vote(s)
    22.1%
  3. The Devoted Knight

121 vote(s)
    81.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. celebwen

celebwen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah is original so who knows, i think the duke may be ml tho atm i too prefer the priest... ig it could be reverse harem too? only basing it on the title and cover, i feel it does give chance to that

2. RanMitake69

RanMitake69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While from cover it may look like duke is ml but so far priest has shown good ml behavior so I think priest might be ml. Unless we get to see and more of duke that might change our opinion but for now priest guy is the best candidate.

Mkh.97, celebwen and Reio like this.
  3. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. But I prefer the knight. The way the Duke treated her, I thought it was very... if she were a normal person she would never speak to him again.:(

4. RAYRAYOFANGELA

RAYRAYOFANGELA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally don't see what was wrong with the way the Duke treated her,I found it logical and he seemed to be the only one with a brain,he simply is rightfully uncomfortable and wants nothing to do with her and she keeps clinging to him like a creep from the second they met in that ball till the latest chapter while having a hidden agenda.I would've done the same,and I'm sure many would've too.

Last edited: May 10, 2024
  5. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    In Chapter 7 he told her he'd kill her if he saw her again....:meowpuffysoul: mf is crazy

Glutton idiot and drikamichiura like this.
  6. RAYRAYOFANGELA

RAYRAYOFANGELA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know and?she keeps following him and bothering him when he already warned and told her to leave him alone.I wouldn't like it if it was unprovoked but in this case....

Last edited: May 10, 2024
  7. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    She got an invitation

drikamichiura likes this.
  8. molalolakola

molalolakola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The invitation was from the servant,not the duke,the servant himself informed her that he was the one who invited her because he thought duke was interested when in reality duke was uncomfortable.Duke obviously avoided her by going hunting but FL was delusional and went to follow him in the hunting grounds and tried to repeat the same seduction shit she tried to do in that ball.It's normal to view her as creepy considering what she does whenever she encounters him.

9. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I agree but he suspected her of poisoning him then told her to come in since he felt guilty, then asked her why she is 5rying so hard which mc confessed she needs him but his "feelings" were hurt (in his line that anyone will suffice) then lashed out on mc, he's a duke that can actually go through such threats, so u can't excuse it say he was not serious.
    he could've warned her without threat to her life, when she's a powerless noble woman he only met twice in his life, and she WAS disrespected when she took time of her schedule to find it was a servant who invited her not the master, she has full rights to meet the host and complain and get the time she was promised as the master has to correct his servants mistakes

10. ajix

ajix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels like u r trying to make an excuses now to just say he is a bad character. But from Duke's pov she is basically a stalker. And being duke there is no doubt that he had his life endangered multiple times and that women mostly float around him in order to use his money and social standing. Having that in mind, it's very much reasonable to act the way he is acting.

Not only that, but she clearly came into his castle while NOT being invited and when he clearly told her to back off. That's just plain trespassing, and peoples get killed for that. I don't see how servant inviting her changes absolutely anything. That's equal of saying your neighbor invited his friend that you don't like and specifically told that person u dont want them anywhere near u into your house.
    And lets not forget that he seems to have some kind of trauma involving humans as he is misanthrope~

If this was other way around, he would be called a creep and discussion would be over. Just because a girl is doing it, does NOT make it alright in any situation.

Last edited: May 11, 2024
  11. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The knight is so respectful and his presence is so calming to MC. I really hope he ends up being the ML. Seriously he's the only one who's actually being caring since the moment she set foot in the world. Also the fact that she decided to pursue him as herself and not as the level 999 character is telling. I think she actually genuinely likes him.

12. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    More like he's just better to avoid, :blobconcerned: hard to see as endgame, and seems like u didn't read my comment fully. And he us not a good character even if he's not a bad one. And being traumatised doesn't allow u to threaten to kill someone

13. ajix

ajix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with that statement. I don't believe any of the 3 candidates are any good. There is something wrong with that knight/priest too. I wonder if there could be a possible 4th candidate like a bonus one for her to choose from? Unless this is meant to be angst, but 3 is a lot for angst, don't think my heart can handle that, cuz when it comes to angst, it barely handles 1. :cry:

drikamichiura and Fostofina like this.
  14. Lovely Dandelion

Lovely Dandelion New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. I would think she would be wearing a face cover from then on after seeing ppl get slaughtered and limit testing her power with what does and doesn't work. Tbh she's kind of creepy too. The Duke is right about her behavior (I think chpt 8) when he tells her she's sketch af for throwing herself at him (and just other men) trying to seduce them all and then running away. I wish the FL was more relatable and mature, bc it would be more of a good read, but ofc it's just another one of those pick me protags where everyone ends up liking her bc of how "real" and kind she is even when she's not that great. The premise was really interesting, but I hope the execution gets better.

15. CUEBEE5566

CUEBEE5566 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, from what I am seeing, all 3 ML has fallen for her already but they are just acting differently towards it - probably based on their character and their situation but since they are ML's they are stronger against her charm compared to the other nameless characters so they can still control their actions around her.

Crown Prince already took interest in her - but since he is a crown prince, his first thought was to "use" her. He knew she was seducing everyone and he knew she was confident she can seduce him. He knew she wanted to seduce him but since he didn't know her situation and why she's doing all that, he just assumed it was because she wanted power. Therefore, as a crown prince the first thing he thought was for power.

The Duke also already fell for her, judging from what he felt around her, his body is reacting to her but he just do not know what it is, he probably never been loved before and never felt attracted to anyone before so he do not know why his body felt that way but because he is one of the ML, his mental strength is much stronger than his body. Though his body is reacting to her, his mind isn't fully controlled by the game charm yet.

The Knight also fell for her, but just like the other two - his mental strength is much stronger. His first thought was to reject her because he is a priest and therefore he shouldn't be entangled with her. So even though he acted kind around her that wasn't because he already gave into his feelings because he still wanted to reject her.

The ML's reminds me of Killian from (Not your common possession) where their actions against the FL were due to the control of the game(he has to fall for Blondie whether he likes it or not - but later on he starts to have control of his mind so he managed to win against that) so the ML in here is in a similar situation, where they have to fall for FL (hence their body reacts to her) but unlike Killian, they still can control their mind.

I think FL still needs to see them more and do something else to let them truly fall for her.

For now, I like the Priest but he seems too good to be true LOL, it feels like he has the tendency to be a Yandere. I just hope he will not end up as creepy as that priest from Kill the Villainess.

But my vote is for the Priest right now since he is the one who had the kindness reaction towards her and I wanted that for a change... but it feels like the ML might be the Duke (judging from the trope)
    But really... I hope the priest will win OR an ending where she actually just returned to her world.

I HOPE the FL will change her strategy too, she was too confident they will fall for her so her actions really gave me 2nd hand embarrassment so it's a good thing she's realized she needs to act differently.

Last edited: May 13, 2024
  16. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    U mean killian? Or a another manhwa with a similar name?

CUEBEE5566 likes this.
  17. CUEBEE5566

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right it's Killian LOL sorry I was reading another manhwa before typing that, thanks for the correction

Reio likes this.
  18. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL and the priest (soon to leave the church and return to being a baron) are entering a contract marriage. She came clean to him about her eyes and the situation with her dad and he needs an excuse to leave the church, since the other heir died so he needs to take over the family. They agreed to create a scandal and get married for a year. So not only does it seem like the ML is a knight but also he's a baron! This is really new and I like it.

The only thing is that I think it's no way that they revealed the endgame ML in the first 10 chapters no? I really hope it's him but who knows?

Last edited: May 17, 2024
  19. CUEBEE5566

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG current chapter was so good. I do hope things will work well, I am still worried bcoz things seems easy for the knight and that he might get in trouble bcoz of their plan.

Still hoping he is the ML

20. celebwen

celebwen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rooting so hard for my knight lol the only things that makes me think duke is the real ml is he's the one facing her in the cover and knight is barely touching her (which shows how respectful he has been imo) and you know...tropes, but I still held onto hope for knight.

that or it will be harem idk lol

Last edited: May 17, 2024