Spoiler One Husband Is Enough / 남편은 한 명으로 족하다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lenny Code, Apr 21, 2024.

?

Which Male Lead you liked so far

1. The Libertine prince

8 vote(s)
    5.4%
  2. The Misanthropic Duke

33 vote(s)
    22.1%
  3. The Devoted Knight

121 vote(s)
    81.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But also she's sort of looking in the knight's direction on the cover which is a good sign :blobimfine:

2. CUEBEE5566

CUEBEE5566 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 11 feels so short.

I guess the Knight was also locked up or beaten up badly hence he couldn't come in time. I hope he is okay and wasn't sent off somewhere or threatened using his mother...

The Prince and Duke had a reaction upon hearing the news so I am guessing they will be jealous or start to make a move.

I still wonder why FL doesn't cover up her eyes when talking to her father or everyone...

The other maid, I wonder if she is a possible Yandere or might be someone who doesn't get affected by the charm.

I am still worried for the Knight because his title is only a Baron - and that is one of the lowest status in nobility, he has more power to protect FL and his loved one as Holy Knight compared to if he stayed as a Baron. I really hope he is the ML but (n)

3. crochetta999

crochetta999 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I were crocetta I would poison my father, and lives a quite life in his mansion.
    But FL goals it's to get back to her original world..

My feeling is she is another yandere but in positive way (not extremely obsessed)

CUEBEE5566 likes this.
  4. Abyss_33

Abyss_33 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that the knight will be the hero because he is the best among them. The other two heroes are not normal at all. The heroine will be with him doing well.✨

5. crochetta999

crochetta999 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the maid does not get affect by her charm.

I got the feeling the duke is going to be ML.
    I actually rooted for paladin knight to be ML but his background only baron

To get FL that paladin knight have to passed 3 men:
    1. FL Father (the count)
    2. Crown Prince
    3. Duke (In chapter 11 he seems shocked after knowing FL and paladin scandal)

CUEBEE5566 likes this.
  6. CUEBEE5566

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 12 also feels short.

I think the maid is also affected by her charm but just like ML's she's also able to control her mind and actions. I wonder if it's a Yuri Bait or if she is actually a potential ML(crosss-dresser)

I am still rooting for the Knight and a part of me is starting to see that his chances of being an ML is raising (due to how the Duke and Prince reacted upon hearing the scandal)

But Roger is still wearing his Royal knight Uniform, I wonder if things were really solved at the church.

crochetta999 likes this.
  7. celebwen

celebwen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am sooting so much for the knight, he went to rescue her, he has been the only to be nice to her ..sigh
    i hope the maid is not a love interest, i feel fl needs someone on her side without any romance

8. crochetta999

crochetta999 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My feeling was right Margo (the maid) is YANDERE .
    So we gonna see 3 ML + Materialistic Yandere Maid fight to get our FL

Last edited: Jun 6, 2024
    Tad1989 and CUEBEE5566 like this.
  9. CUEBEE5566

Reading List:
    Link
    I do hope that the church will still support the knight since it will be hard for him to go against The Prince, Duke and count.

But he walked from the Head Quarters to her Mansion... Does that mean the Church didn't lend him a horse or a carriage?

I do not think he had it all planned (people gathering) it just happened her had no other choice but to walk and people noticed him.
    And I do not think he was acting around the count.

I still think he has a possessive/obssesive ML tendency LOL

By now... I think that FL will choose to return to her world

crochetta999 likes this.
  10. crochetta999

crochetta999 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the feeling crochetta fate maybe similar with FL in "Death is the only ending for the Villainess" , FL in her Korean world and Crochetta both experiencing the same treatment with the people around them, they both getting neglected because people think they're not attractive (glommy).

Maybe she's (our FL that Isekai to Game) is the OG Crochetta...
    But, I would be happy too if she can come back to her OG world.

11. CUEBEE5566

Reading List:
    Link
    That will be nice too since I really wanted her to end up with the Knight.
    Although I think to stay there then the problem with her charm should be fix.

I wonder what will happen now if she stays at the Knights house... Other people there might get charmed by her... worse even Knight's mother - I seriously hope she will cover her eyes

12. celebwen

celebwen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she really needs an eye cover

13. crochetta999

crochetta999 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, knight mother (Roger mother) doesn't get affected by Crochetta charm.

and as my guess, the duke and the prince won't accept the FACT that Crochetta wants to married Roger Darkert.

At this point, I really want to rooted for knight to become ML, it's going to be interesting how Crochetta manage to REJECTED the duke & crown prince.

Mkh.97, Grayel, ancella82 and 3 others like this.
  14. CUEBEE5566

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 14:
    Was long but it seems there will be hiatus :(

Roger was badly injured(due to punishment) and FL started to feel bad - especially upon realizing that the church will not allow him to leave quickly. So she felt bad that he had to suffer like that just to help her.

ML's mother saw her( I was so worried that she will be charmed too) but his mother was so kind and comforted her.

The Duke heard of the scandal and was angry because she went to someone else right after he rejected her.

I am guessing there will be more problems in the future... and maybe it will be the reason why FL will give up on Knight - to protect them.

Fostofina and crochetta999 like this.
  15. crochetta999

crochetta999 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor our FL:cry:
    yeah, if we look at manhwa cover the ML likely is The Duke.
    I don't think Crochetta wants to become crown princess, the CP isn't only PLAYBOY he's also wants to use the power of FL to get Revolution .

I hope the author doesn't mess with the ending.

16. CUEBEE5566

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the author will make a difference...instead of the usual Duke ending.:(

17. celebwen

celebwen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    another chapter, another chapter i love our knight more, even his mom is safe for her come oon

Grayel, Fostofina, ancella82 and 4 others like this.
  18. Abyss_33

Abyss_33 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that the author will put more attention on the priest, if the heroine's heart turns to the priest I think things will become better and thus she will somehow be able to face the brutality of the duke and the crown prince.

I hope so, too. We're tired of the duke and heroine endings we want something more serious and realistic, in this manhwa I think the duke doesn't work for the hero character.

19. Petite Fleur de Menthe

Petite Fleur de Menthe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope the Duke isn't the ML, I already hate him. He rejected the FL and covets her only because she took her attention away from him and started being interested in another man very quickly. It's his wounded ego that is expressing itself... And I would also like a little change, I've had enough of MLs with short black and blond hair...

Honestly, I don't think the priest/knight will give up on the FL even if she decides to reject him to protect him. He knows the situation of the FL and will want to continue to help and protect her regardless of the consequences and punishments. I see his character as being a man true to his word whose loyalty is sacrificial.

20. crochetta999

crochetta999 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Baron that got female lead against Rich Duke and Powerful Crown Prince I think that's really a good premise.

Fostofina likes this.