Spoiler Please Marry Me Again, Husband!/남편님, 다시 결혼해 주세요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Jun 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. datagirl

datagirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I was thinking the same

2. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great news the Manhua has resumed starting on June 8th, and it looks like Shuria and Kardi have moved into the mansion in the Beltron territory after kicking out the man in charge of the territory who was abusing and exploiting the refugees from the Magellan Plateau. Just a recap, the Magellan Plateau is where all the monsters were, and where a magic crystal mine was discovered. Shuria and Kardi discovered a flower plant that can detoxify the poison in the soil (a poison which is caused by the monster’s blood), and make it fertile again. They decide to have Odellita (Kardi’s Duchy) have their people research the plant in secret. They don’t want the Emperor to find out about the Crystal mine or the plant (herb), they need time to begin mining, make the Magellan Plateau fertile, and to grow Odellita’s (Kardi’s) wealth and power. This way Kardi won’t feel so beholden to the Emperor, and will have enough power to refuse to follow his orders, which means that Kardi can refuse to subjugate the Kingdom of Reyes, his mother’s homeland.

3. Maliavonvayner

Maliavonvayner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shuria is holding a large scale banquet for the hot springs opening and makes a handwritten invitation to her brother.

He's excited and wants to go but his butler stops him. Butler tells him he has so much backlog work from when Shuria visited and the brother ignored work to play with her. And that it hasn't even been a month since she returned to Odelita but the work has only continued to pile up.

Older brother cries as he writes a reply rejecting her invitation. He's so cute.

Tobbit, donaiseiyuu, Am_elf and 8 others like this.
  4. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m already looking forward to chapter 58 on Thursday, which will probably show everything you have just described. I’m really looking forward to seeing what will happen after Shuria and Cardi get the hot springs up and running. They will send a new manger for the Belton territory who they can trust, and who will do right by the people living there.

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s so nice to reread this again since my BP went high on the latest manhwa cliffhanger/update

brunivere likes this.
  6. jamiejane

jamiejane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! Does anyone have link to a tl novel? :(

7. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    In the most recent chapter (chapter 69) in the raws (Newtoki) Shuria and Cardi are hosting a banquet for all the Northern nobles of Odellita. Unfortunately Marquis Nornbert shows up as the Emperor’s emissary and he keeps trying to hit on Shuria. Thankfully she politely declines when he asks her to dance, and dances with Cardi instead.

Afterwards a girl from a Viscount family named Liz (she has ginger hair) tries to ask Nornbert for a dance after Shuria refused to dance with him. Nornbert insults her dress saying that it’s cheap, and asks why he should want to dance with a girl from a low ranking noble family. Then Shuria and Cardi overhear Liz crying in their gardens (it was at night) to her friend (another girl) how embarrassed and humiliated she felt by Nornbert.

In chapter 70 Shuria and Cardi overhear Liz crying to her Baroness friend after Nornbert insulted and humiliated her. Shuria cheers Liz up and gives her words of encouragement. Cardi and Nornbert are on opposite Polo teams, and he promises Shuria that he will beat Nornbert at the sport. I hope that one of the other guys on whichever team will fall for Liz and begin courting her.

I hope that Cardi and some other Northern noble will put Nornbert in his place, I hate it when a guy makes a nice girl like Liz feel sad and cry like that. In the next few chapters I hope that Liz will meet a nice noble guy who will try to court her (romance) and hopefully marry her in the near future, she deserves so much better than Nornbert, any girl does.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
    princessbelle, Hypothon and Tt123 like this.
  8. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shuriya and Kardi have a daughter named Freya. She looks like FL but with purple eyes and her personality resembles ML more. She has a talent in swordsmanship and her goal is to beat Kardi bc as a reward she'll get his sword and armour.

As for Shuriya's bro, he married ML's cousin, Cynthia, and had male twins, who have black hair and turquoise eyes. The twins and Freya are close as they play together.

brunivere, Tobbit, Daphne03 and 11 others like this.
  9. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s great to hear, I knew that Shurya’s brother and Cynthia would end up together, how did they end up together seeing as how Cynthia is the Princess of an independent kingdom of Reyes and he a Duke of the Empire?

ISTP23 likes this.
  10. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I checked the side stories, it said that Cynthia was the heiress to the throne, and their kids have the right to the throne of Reyes and the Dukedom. For sure, one will be the King and the other will be the Duke.

It also said there that Cynthia's grandmother is the Queen Regnant atm, and FL's bro is being trained to be a royal secretary or some sort for Cynthia xD

Tobbit, Daphne03, SofiyeJaan and 4 others like this.
  11. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s great to hear, that means that Cynthia and Shurya’s brother can be together in Reyes since they obviously love each other.

12. Yam261420

Yam261420 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not trying to argue, but let me tell you some facts regarding the novel.

*Jernen was in fact abused by their father physically and verbally, their only difference is that he was a legitimate child which is why he has the privilege of education, the title of the young master, and the necessity to maintain dignity as a noble.

*They did not suddenly meet. They been living on the same mansion. Jernen did not ignore her. She was not ignored, she was neglected but not totally. They will come across each other, greet each other and Shurya will walk away because she does not want to bother Jernen, while Jernen will want to talk to her more, he does not have time since he has things he needs to do, so he also walks away. Also, there was an excerpt in the novel when Shurya is reminiscing about how hectic her days were during Thanksgiving as a maid, even though it was her birthday, she was busy moving and serving food. Only Jernen will give her snacks and chocolates at that time, but Shurya drew lines between them by calling him"young master" with a fearful expression on her face. Jernen realizes that she is frightened which is why he maintains distance.

*Shurya was not forced to marry Kardi. She voluntarily agreed because she thought it would benefit her brother. She was afraid of being abandoned so she actively wanted to do something for Jernen and at that time she thought marrying to a good family was the only choice. They are in an era wherein the women's only use was to be married. But when Shurya and Jernen have the communication between them on the present timeline. Jernen provides his opinion that Shurya does not need to marry and the iron mining rights that Jernen will receive is something their territory will not need if it was in exchange for Shurya's happiness.

*Jernen acknowledged her legitimacy the moment he inherited the dukedom. Yes, he was indifferent toward her for 5 years, however, we need to understand his character structure. Not because he was not the main character we will just ignore his backstory. It was also indicated in Shurya's reminiscence that Jernen had difficulties when he inherited his title. Aside from the responsibility to rebuild what his father ruined, he also needs to defend himself against greedy relatives and corrupt retainers. He was alone and young. Those around him looked down on him because of his age and lack of experience. He needed to earn their trust and respect. He was so busy defending himself that he forgot or failed to realize that he had a sister who needed help. He genuinely thought that if he gave her sister legitimacy, it would solve her sister's problem. He lifted her from a maid status to a princess of a dukedom. But his sister failed to lift herself and defend against the servants' abuse. It was Shurya's past personality of being timid that it became that way. I am not blaming the victim(shurya) for what she has been through. But Shurya never asked anything to Jernen because she was afraid of being abandoned. Jernen also thought Shurya was ok because she never asked for him. But when Shurya returns, she actively asks something from Jernen. In turn, Jernen helps Shurya. He saw an opening to get close to her. He admits that he neglected her, he felt guilty and wanted to make up for it. Even in the past timeline. Shurya said that Jernen consistently wants her to be happy, it's just that she failed to understand her brother's sincerity.

It is not because Shurya changed, that Jernen also CHANGED. It was because Shurya opened the wall between them and created a bridge of communication. Jernen was in the past and the present cared for her. He never changes. They only become open to each other.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
    Tobbit, Bieedupex, sirwence and 4 others like this.