Spoiler Raised by Villains

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Breakthewall

Breakthewall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the og fl obsessed w fl or what exactly and what happens to fl's brothers

2. azrarum

azrarum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I said, I don't remember much, but the brothers have a good relationship with FL. Eventually FL becomes the head of the family and her brothers are always by her side.

3. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, @azrarum Why they abandoned FL in the first until she is 5 years old?! If the duke is her real parent?

Last edited: May 18, 2023
  4. mojojojoh

mojojojoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im really confused of fl's identity. If she's a real daughter, do they have same mom with her brothers? if yes, how did she survive if mum died? and why is she abandoned if she is the real daughter? :blobdizzy:

ursweetalksx, Elisee, By.Eve and 7 others like this.
  5. Al_.roze

Al_.roze Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fl's parentage isn't specifically mentioned, and even her place of birth or birthday isn't recorded, so they got into trouble while adopting her.

The Duchess died while she was pregnant with her third child, so yeah, I also suspect it was their daughter! There must be playfulness, especially since pink is one of the many shades of red (the Duchess's hair is red).

Their family system is rather complicated. They considered her an illegitimate child of one of the families belonging to the duchy, and she was taken care of by a maid since her childhood. Later on, we will find out that this maid was just taking advantage of her.

6. Yurong

Yurong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. I hope there are more

7. Pathetic Angels

Pathetic Angels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any main villain in this story?

crystalleciel likes this.
  8. Amlayi

Amlayi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what happend to the granpa?

9. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, after the scene where daddy is talking to his wife (red hair, pregnant with their third child) and she said she hoped daddy would one day understand the real bond and loving relationship daddy end up developing with MC!

so far everyone seems pretty obsessive in this novel XD

oh, and so sad this about daddy saying he wanted to see MCs mother again like, I don’t want to live forever, I want to rest with her. Ç_ç

10. azrarum

Reading List:
    Link
    1- In episode 107, Eirin explained that she had immigrated to her father Erno from Korea.

2- Eirin will be in a coma for a while because she uses her dragon powers a lot. And she will go to the Korea. Her grandmother, stepfather, siblings and mother will be there at that time. Her grandmother will attack Eirin, but Eirin's otherworldly father, Erno, will come and throw her grandmother out of the hospital window. Unfortunately she will survive with a few bruises. At that time, Eirin will ask her family about what was done to her family and say that I don't have a family like you and go to the other world with Erno.

3- In fact, the person who created this world is Cha Misoo, Eirin's self in Korea. She will hide when her stepdad chases her to shoot her and there she will be met with a star guard or guide. The guide will tell her to dream, and Cha Misoo will dream. Her last life would actually have to end as Cha Misoo. But she will make a wish and her soul will split in two. And her second self, Eirin, will go to the world she has dreamed of. So there is no such thing as a novel. Everything is a combination of what Cha Misoo imagined.

4-According to Lucilliano, ML, there are two reasons why he cannot see fate.
    Either the other person is dead or is a god.
    And since Eirin lives in this life, it means that she is the god of this world.

5- Later, for many reasons, Eirin returns to Korea and the 3 years she spent in Korea corresponds to 7 years in Eirin's world. And ML changed his identity during this time and was secretly protecting Eirin in Korea for 3 years.

6- The twins and Eirin's mother are one. Her name is Dahlia. She died at birth because of Eirin's dragon powers.

11. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the blue haired guy which I thought is a girl turns out to be a really guy :meowoh:

Last edited: May 14, 2023
  12. Eelillya

Eelillya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any explanation why her Korean family hated her?

TripleColor96 and Koei_tenco like this.
  13. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find this quote very interesting because I remember asking a similar question for other similar stories like “Untouchable Lady” and “I tamed a tyrant and ran away”, where the FL are treated badly by their families, and it has to do with a social and psychological aspect of family. Unfortunately female children are, somehow, more susceptible to these kind of treatments, especially in Asia where historically the daughter’s role was relegated to help the parents and/or to find a good husband. While the sons have more opportunities like to studies, to find a job etc.
    If you have read others stories or Kdramas you can see similar pattern and the Koreans love depicting these images, maybe because, for example in Kdrama, the wives, females etc. relates with the protagonists and that’s why these TROPE are depicted in the majority of Korean stories.

Sorry if I didn’t specifically answer to your question, but when I read it I remembered asking this similar thing and I couldn’t understand why there were so many stories like this.
    Anyway, I hope someone else will give a good answer because imma gonna call Truck-Kun and ask him to isekai me into this world just to slap that “Korean family”. But there’s nothing I’m gonna just wait to see if the FL will do something more or this family have a consequence for their actions, I want to see the karma falling hard on those b*tches!!!

14. Al_.roze

Al_.roze Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it's a girl
    She was born as a girl originally, her grandmother was the only one who hated her because she was born as a girl and because of the mother's weak personality towards her mother-in-law she rejected her and this This also affected her brothers, was like a chain of a ball that has no meaning literally

15. mooncatex

mooncatex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, how do they find out that she is the real daughter?

lazynoodles, Laerta and Animelover3 like this.
  16. Owaino12

Owaino12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does she go back to Korea?

17. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does purple haired guy pass away?:blobsad: he isn’t shown in any of the cover art here but i feel really bad for him even though he is supposedly crazy in the future. i hope he doesn’t pass away.

18. Missy Mischief

Missy Mischief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    end of chapter 114 until 117 where her dad brings her back to their world and severe the ties with the korean family

She came back again during Chapter 136 for the last time to completely severe whats holding her back

Richard didn't die just that not many screen time as far as i am reading? mostly the chapters is with family interaction

Last edited: May 15, 2023
  19. azrarum

Reading List:
    Link
    Eirin, who was in the womb with her mother, Dahlia, was presumed dead. That's why they were buried together. However, Eirin was rescued from her mother's womb by an ancient dragon named Purple.Eirin, who, according to Purple, was on the verge of death, summoned him. And Purple saved her. And he gave Eirin to one of the lower families of the duke of Etham.

3- Purple knew what Eirin was going to experience as he saw the future, he manipulated their minds to make Eirin look like their child. And it was Cha Misoo who told Purple to save Eirin.
    Richard is not dead. He encounters his own family in the future and becomes a magician in the ministry of magic. His teacher is also a great wizard and he values Richard. Richard confesses his love to Eirin in the 160s, but Eirin rejects him as a friend. After the 2 year time jump, he is preparing to take over the magic ministry.
    Her family in Korea fell into a complete shithole. While her eldest brother was spending money on his girlfriends, he fell into debt. Her second brother lost money playing stocks. Her mother fled her father and her father's company went bankrupt. During this time, he drowned his mother in the hospital and went to jail. And he died from too much drugs.

5- After a while we will meet the crown prince Enoch and his fiancee Lilian. Enoch has been sick since childhood. And he dies in the novel. In this life, Enoch and Eirin do not get along at first, but later they become very close friends. And Eirin saves Enoch. While Eirin was sleeping for 7 years, Enoch and Lilian waited for Eirin to wake up. They wanted their best friend to attend their wedding. He's on good terms with Lucillian too. At the end of the novel, Enoch tells Eirin and Lucillian that if he marry Lilian, he will ban weddings for a year. When Lucillian tells Eirin to go to another country, he says he will also close the exits to the country.