Spoiler Raised by Villains

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Leah_146491

Leah_146491 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello.. everyone:aww: i found a complete translate of this novel in wattpad, the user is called ? however, its in indonesian(i think) language.. can somebody translate them!?:blobimfine::blobimfine:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2023
    Yukari_me and Asami like this.
  2. Horiri

Horiri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo omg I was hoping for Richard so bad with how much screen time he had in the webtoon's early chaps, bro stays as the 2nd ml forever...now i'm heart broken man

3. Chibu

Chibu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also the father is a 10/10 when it was revealed that the child dalia( the mom) gave birth too that was what killed her, he didnt blame mc at all. He knew that dalia loved her child very much and she would die for it. He honestly an amazing dad and comforted mc when she thought that she killed her mother

4. Revoier

Revoier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the title in wattpad? I have been searching with the same title but I didn’t found one

5. Missy Mischief

Missy Mischief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Redacted]
    I'm Being Raised by Villains [COMPLETE] - zahiro21

if you search im being raised by villains wattpad, it will show you

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2023
  6. Purplerules

Purplerules Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not in English

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2023
  7. Sagamasa

Sagamasa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it ended in ch177? How about side stories?

Melita_H and Owaino12 like this.
  8. Owaino12

Owaino12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the side stories are starting currently only 2

9. kellyyuu

kellyyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this doesn't sounds harsh but i gotta say that's the bare minimum. Its verryyy normal for a father to love and didn't blame their child for their wife's death. To say he's amazing because of that, i won't agree. But i do think he's an amazing father for what he did for his daughter in this story

Kinda feel sad knowing Richard isn't the ml. He's such a sweet boy. I don't have any affection for the ml yet since he just appeared in the latest manhwa chapter

10. littlejunjun

littlejunjun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Richard isn't the ML, then who is?!?! I was really hoping it would be him after reading the manhwa. Now I'm disappointed

11. MariaAthenaKYu

MariaAthenaKYu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They say it's amazing as most dad's in the other world tend to hate and blame their kids on the first days of the kids' lives... He differed from the known pattern...

12. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

13. YuyuxHime

YuyuxHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all these spoilers.

Still camping here for more. ️

14. nowaynoway

nowaynoway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So interesting! Thank you for the spoilers!.

So a summary of characters from what I can recall:

Etham/Itham Family (Duchy): dragon's family
    • Eirin: FL. Dragon. Discovered later that she is the "Unborn daughter" of Ernos. She is called Bam bam by Richard(2ML). At first, the Household considered her an illegitimate child of the family. Sometimes Erno calls her Riri (I think).
    • Erno: First Son of the Duke. Prince Erno or young duke. Father of Eirin, Celion and Silian.
    • Dalia/Dhalia: Deceased wife of Erno. She died in childbirth due to the strong dragon power of Eirin. She wished for a cute daughter so that Erno could undertand that men are weak to daughters and because she wanted Erno to know that there are people who you can't help but love. And because she wished for Erno to not be lonely She calls Erno, "Er/Eri". Erno said she was a ideal romanticist.
    • Mirel: Current Duke, head of the household. Known as the twelfth dragon. He is the grandfather of Eirin. He call Eirin at first "Fluffy thing".
    • Calian/Celion/Callan/Kalan: first son of Duke Erno. Brother of Eirin and Silian He knows magic or is able to develop medicine and do investigations. Red hair.
    • Silian/Cilian: second son of Duke Erno. Brother of Eirin and Celion. Black hair.
    • Kylo/Kaillo: head butler. I think he is more like an assistant of Mirel.
    • Charney/Sharnet: OGFL. She is the daughter of the deceased older sister of Ernos, who ran away. Ability of purification that can calm the family power. She loves(is obsessed) with FL. Likes to be called older sister by Eirin.
    • Betad Etham and why the Family power: predecessor who imprinted the black dragon. He drank their blood so the fakily have the strong power of the dragon that has a side effect of going berseck with and urge to kill, which is called a disease "Brightening".
    • Grandmother: duchess
    • Terem: a group of ppl that has been suporting the family. They only follow order form the master they have chosen and the next master they will choose. Erno chose to not use terem as he didn't want to inherit the family. Ernos used it to clean the guild or the auction, all because of Eirin.
    • Khan: man with black clothes and a mask. Leader of terem.
    Orphanage:
    • Albion: ex war hero who is hiding. When he came back he had lost wife and daughter, he is looking for his daughter tomb. He is the director and the person in charge of the orphanage. Where Richard is. And where Eirin stays temporarily.
    Colin/Kollin Duchy: lineage of Magicians
    • Richard: 2nd ML. Future minister of the magic tower/master of the magic tower. Orphan who is the lost son of the Duke Powerful magician. He was 8 years old when he met Eirin (5). He found her when she was a lizard, so he called her Bam bam (I think it means Snake-Snake) and treats her as a pet. Richard is also known as a crazy man. He was bullied in the orphanage because normal people is afraid of magicians. Thankfully Albion took care of him.
    • Duke Colin: He brutally killed everyone who took his child. He couldn't put Eirin in the family register as a pet to be a family member, so he asked her if he could add her as a sibling of Richard. Considers Eirin as his life benefactor for bringing his child.
    • Duchess: she was sick. has elven blood.
    Church/Temple:
    • Lucillion: He is ML. He is intelligent but wants to be FL pet (lol), he made a bet with a monster that the person who helps him will become his master, he decided to follow fl in his third day when she picked him up. At this time he is 9/10 years old. To stay with fl he gave her 2 pieces of the fragment that can control or balance Erno power. That's why FL let him be with her. He is also nicknamed in the og novel as Demon or pure white light. He always guessed that Eirin wasn't just a lizard but a dragon. And he also called himself a dog when Eirim asked him how he knew the way in the place she was captured.
    • God of the empire: Arnas
    Royal family:
    • Enosh Shan Orried: Youngest Prince. He was born sickly that he was diagnosed as a terminal patient, and has been provisioned to die earlier at 3 years old. But he got to turn 12 years, which is when he met fl. In the novel he was weakened after being captured and later died. But is this new timelime after being infecred, he is cured by FL [i think not so sure in this part, when she gives the cure to the prince which is some sort of medicine called the head of the dragon or dragonalia or sth.]. He also mentioned he is good looking has knowledge and speaks 3 languages in his letter to Lilian lmao. He also added that she can get close to him as he won't reject her and that he has been observing her from behind from a lot of time. Eirin thought "What kind of stalker(harassment) letter is this". He is really in love with Lilian, he didn't confess becuase he knew she could fall in love with him but he could doe at any moment.
    • Emperor: he loves his son.
    • Lilian Daisy: fiancee of Prince
    Information guild:
    • Bright Moon information guild: is the enemy of the emperor and most society. They have a strong back up.
    • Mayla: ex exclusive maid of FL. She actually was vile.She worked for the guild. And betrayed FL. When Eirin dissappears, Erno killed? I don't remember but he attacked her with his sword.
    • Disease: there is a desease that was spread by their people.
    • In the novel they are wiped by Erno and the emperor, because they kidnapped ogfl and the prince who was sick died after being rescued.
    Others:
    • Duke Marie
    • Duke Duncan
    • Marquis of fleur
    Shitty family of fl before transmigration/division of soul:
    • Mom
    • Father: I think he is the stepfather(?)
    • Shitty brother 1
    • Shitty brother 2
    • Grandmother (mother of stepfather)
    Dragons's relic/artifacts:
    1. Dragon's fire/flame or Flame of Blaze: a sword that breathes flame. Possessed by Mirel.
    2. Fragment of Balance: owned by Erno. It is actually a marble that is incomplete as is just a fragment of 3 pieces. Later, Eirin obtains 3 pieces to replace the lost fragment (that was stole by Mayla). One piece that is given to her by Richard(2ML), and 2 pieces given by Lucilliam (1ML) because he wants to be her pet. In total I think there are 7 pieces, but the previous head gave them away to help people.
    3. Dragon orb
    Ages when FL meets ML
    Eirin (5) < Richard (8) < Lucillion (9/10 or 12) =< Sillion (10) < Callam (11) < Enosh (12) < Sharnay (12/15)

Last edited: May 22, 2023
  15. 701n7

701n7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will FL back to daddy? (Manhwa)

16. louddd3

louddd3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does richard at least gets the first female lead? I feel bad for him :cry: I hope theres someone great for him too. the white haired boy and richard are both original possible male leads right? or the original female lead was always lesbian, I hope she is bi.

17. AnnieBraun

AnnieBraun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

18. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I legitimately don't understand the insert of Richard's character. Now that I know he's not even ML, what was the point of having a character intro like that? Is it just to add a supporting character that comes from a reputable and powerful family that would show how 'Mary Sue' the MC is? He was done dirty in this story.

19. kellyyuu

kellyyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. Maybe the author just want to add a 2nd ml so it'd be a love triangle sorta thing. Richard was so sweet at first but then in the latest manhwa chapter he suddenly become like an obsessive villain 2nd ml. Which i don't think is necessary

20. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will FL’s father regret his action towards FL?? And will FL forgive him?

mewylve likes this.