Spoiler Raised by Villains

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Mar 2, 2022.

1. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi does any give spoiler on brown haired and green person who showed in manhwa chapter 41 and has obsession of collecting reptiles?

Free Ocean and darii24 like this.
  2. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it will disappear later, but it takes a little bit of time before that happens. Everyone adores her form with the tail btw and even her form as a lizard, it was so popular that her lizard’s form was made into a plushy and was easily sold out everytime.

it’s Hill Rosemont, the guild master and also Erin’s future tutor. Well, knowing erin is a reptile and having request from 2 powerful dukes in the empire to search for her, he’s intrigued by who she is
    after knowing that Erin is a dragon, wants to keep erin and made her imprint him so he can have the power of the dragon by his side
    Erin actually knows who he is from the time she meets him as her tutor and knows that he’s dangerous, she’s plotting to give him (I think it was a wyvern’s egg) for him to stop thinking of having Erin. And one more thing that we will discover later in the novel, he is actually a family of
    Albion, the war hero/ the orphanage’s director. The director is his uncle, but the director just found out recently that he has nephews (Hill Rosemont and his younger brother). There’s more spoiler about his craziness when he found out that the director is his uncle which I can spoil later if you want

more spoilers about him can be found here

Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
    Melita_H, ancella82, Xi-hime and 3 others like this.
  3. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi does Richard dad realises that Erno is one who is sending him the assassins ?

4. darii24

darii24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes because Erno confronts him and he heavily hints that he was the one who sent the assassins

5. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does this happen in story?

6. darii24

Reading List:
    Link
    It should happen pretty soon tbh, in the next 5-10 chapters in the novel so in the manhwa pretty soon?

7. TrendGamer

TrendGamer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a way to read the raw Manhwa anywhere?

8. Free Ocean

Free Ocean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly, I don't think they deserve this, no matter what they've done. That bitch is more psychotic than Richard's family. Even though Richard's family really did something to her, taking his revenge by kidnapping an innocent baby shows how cowardly and unstable she is.

9. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is her father? He looks like he's in his late teens or early twenties, but has children that might be 12..

10. I Am Made Of Memories

I Am Made Of Memories I am the shape you made me, filth teaches filth...

Reading List:
    Link
    At first a thought he was a teenager he even acted like a playful teen at first I was shocked to find out he had kids I thought he was the elder brother of the two little boys at first

11. saibinu

saibinu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the focus here is that it doesn't in THIS story. In so many stories, the father blamed his daughter for her mother's death. He was just surprised that it wasn't like that here. :)
    It seems that the trend in korean WN is for the father to be a last piece of dirty shit
    (or for the ML who caused a toxic relationship to be pushed for redemption).
    This is so surprising now that the father is acting like a father. This should be the basis.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2023
  12. saibinu

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter reveals that she is the daughter of Erno and Dhalia?
    Which chapter reveals that she is a dragon?

darii24 likes this.
  13. darii24

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk about the first question but everyone finds out she's a dragon after saving the crown prince with a fruit that can only grow with dragon power/mana. It's around the 70s, I don't remember the exact chapter but it should be around there

saibinu likes this.
  14. saibinu

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot!

darii24 likes this.
  15. Venusaur26

Venusaur26 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to OG Heroine after?

16. TheCrazyOutcast

TheCrazyOutcast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What she doesn’t get with Richard??? Now I don’t want to read this lol, I was so hoping for him and I love his long purple hair. This is probably the first time the FL doesn’t get with who I want.

It should be absolutely forbidden for the FL to meet the 2nd ML first and then spend half her entire childhood with him promising she won’t leave him and will stay with him forever and relate to him so much only to end up with the 1st ML. :cry:

I wanted her with 2nd ML and Charne with 1st ML since she seemed honest and could’ve gotten her own happy ending as well like Eileen wanted.

I’m shocked he loved his wife because in the manhwa he seemed indifferent towards her I assumed it was just an arranged marriage and they were on good terms but not in love… that’s sweet though.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2023
    cafe_novel likes this.
  17. Venusaur26

Venusaur26 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the same way Erno kills anyone who harms his daughter, Eirin kills anyone who harms her father? Damn, they’re hardcore untouchable!

Yuu3K likes this.
  18. Yuu3K

Yuu3K Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the spoilers.

Also, just putting my two cent out, I like the ML actually. I'm glad MC got a devoted ML like Lucillion rather than Richard. It just doesn't feel right, after the abused she went thro for love, a yandere type is like perpetuating the abuse of MC, even if Richard is a sweet (but disturbing) boi.

May Richard find his love also. Hehehe I think Sharney might be a good fit for Richard instead. Both of them are the obsessive lover type, and they can bond over their first love is the same person, MC

ursweetalksx and dancewesteal like this.
  19. delien

delien Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I wonder if this is the one where she also saved the queen but the queen was like… dead(?) for a bit which angered the king? but then the queen woke up and the king apologized to the MC?

20. Venusaur26

Venusaur26 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given this explanation about the dragons, I now feel that if FL hadn’t reincarnated as a dragon, then she might’ve as well given up on her search for a loving family at some point and become numb, or would’ve never reunited with her dad