Spoiler Reborn As a Character That Never Existed

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Blue_Aquatic

Blue_Aquatic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About him I think fl mentioned in one line
    fl said something that the soul of Spiritails(this is his name in mtl)was marked on the orbit of reincarnation and he can reincarnate if his souls wants it.
    I was waiting for side story too I don't even if there is any side story

2. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ABOUT the assassination attempt and Tilly got injured, when it happen? i mean it's soon? or when Tilly is a teen girl or a young adult?
    and what's about the adoption of ogML by father of MC?? it's happen?
    and who become the heir of MC family? it's MC or her sister or another perspn?

3. Blue_Aquatic

Reading List:
    Link
    it happened in ch 60 in novel , when fl dad bought fl's sister new own carriage as her birthday present and was about to go for ride .fl first said that she didn't want to come but she go at last , while they was Tilly was anxious the whole ride since she know the wagon was going to rollover and she was hit by car in previous life but yurian and loina thought she had motion sickness.when the carriage rolled over yurian cover Tilly and loina so he was injured by the side glass [in ognovel yurian was injured but now he was injured since he covered both of them and he was injured when he got out first and was about to help loina in ognovel]and couldn't get up first and when passby knight came and broke one side of carriage Tilly whispered in yurian ear "dad stop loina if something happens" yurian was confused but fl got out first and reached out to loina when loina held her hand an arrow stuck fl neck and fl fall back in the carriage (end of chapter 60) fl fall in top of yurian and when yurian realised what happened he felt his world world shattered, and when he saw loina glowing he realised Tilly knows from the beginning that this would happen and when loina healed Tilly enough yurian stopped loina and there was sound of some people approaching knight where get ready fight thinking assassin bought their allies and yurian sent loina away with a knight saying he would protect Tilly Tilly the end . it was fl's mom and her knight that came roxy hurried to yurian
    Well it's rlly rushed maybe confusing but if want mtl version of ch 60-61 I can post it but I won't edit it

they rlly wanted to adopt him and prepared every thing (Tilly felt guilty that she knew he couldn't be adopted)when they went to temple to loina's baptized she met prophetessa (spoiler about her is posted up )she asked Tilly to save the world and asked asked her a favor and after loina baptism prophetessa announced that there are 2 prophecy and the second is the evil return (when they asked what the first is she walked toward Tilly ,Tilly got up and kneeled before her and she said the 1st prophecy is for Tilly everyone is shocked [it is the favor Tilly asked]) because of evil return rayan can't be adopted since he has a chance of awakening they was all sad while their farewell they said he is always be their son and tilly's brother
    And about heir I will post it last since it's one huge spoiler to the end and i rlly can't post it now (it's rlly a lot and I have habit of jumping to other subject in that case I might write the whole summary of the novel)

well there was a time skip to near coming of age ceremony of Tilly after rayan farewell

4. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true his looks (more like his voice,but also his looks) catched her attention,but Rayan was too respectful too make a move on her at that moment (and she was MC's sister,MC's family are like his second family,etc) ,and Royna wasn't that interested on him (appereance apart),timeskip happened and Royna ended her relationship with the Count's son,who looked like the Count,the author is always saying something about rational relationship,I tried to look what is a rational relationship,and it seemed like it's just your average relationship, it's said that in the world MC created,things like kissing or other stuff aren't that important, it's more modern like.
    Royna ended her relationship with the count's son not because she didn't like him,which she did to the point of being on a rational relationship with him that lasted like 6 months,the reason was that both her and his dreams were different (she wanted to be the empress or someone in power and have a man that thinks like her and he wanted to be the best musician ever known) ,and this made their relationship unable to continue going on.
    Rayan was too busy with his family problems to even think about relationship.
    After the timeskip they met and declared their rational relationship (dating) to both families. (end of the main story,maybe their wedding happened in the side stories)
    It's true Royna said,even thought it's not the first time she had been kissed,the time Rayan kissed her cheeks made her heart beat a lot more than when she was and did it with the count's son,which doesn't mean she wasn't happy,she was just not so excited as when Rayan kissed her.
    Rayan was a newbie on that,so innocently, he thought kissing her cheeks was a big and brave move on her,until MC told him those things were pretty normal.

The real moment Royna truly fell in love with Rayan was after the timeskip,Rayan was secretely in love with her,but wasn't willing to make a move on her for reasons I already wrote.
    So yes and no,for example I consider both MC and Aegis relationship to be a fateful one,which meant being both of them together since they were kids,growing up together,always being together and being in love together until they die,no 3rd parties involved.
    But that is just what I think of as fateful relationship,the definition may change depending on the person.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
  5. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... Tilly was confirmed pregnant during their honeymoon? Does this mean they were doing it when they weren't married yet? Naughty naughty. :blob_blush:

I mean, even to the people, the baby's date of birth would make it clear when he was conceived. Inagine if Tilly's dad connected the dots and attempts to murder the Crown Prince for sullying his baby before they were married. :blobhero:

BrightShinningAura likes this.
  6. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I think like the doctor says the prince shoot it on the right time and the right moment.. Honeymoon baby does exist after all.. There are a lot of cases of honeymoon baby in my country as we believe that sex after marriage is better and we stay virgin for our spouse.. So it's not a weird things for me lol.. But if they did the nasty before the marriage it will be fun as well to see Tilly father reaction lol

7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Anybody got side story spoilers? Did Spiritails (or whatever his name is) get reincarnated? I don’t care how bs it’s going to be, this is literally a legitimate way of giving everyone a happy ending because god/author said so

8. shewasdesperate

shewasdesperate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading the novel (ch134)
    and our FL & ML's first child seems to be the reincarnation of the evil spirit (which was the friend of our FL). It was not really stated but it was indicated in the conversation between the FL & her kid. It was indicated when FL read the memory of the evil spirit, that he was a dragon or smth before. It was MTL and I just skipped the flashback as I was eager to read the ending but it was something like that. Then FL's son asked her if dragon was a god that means happiness in her previous world a d FL answered yes. Then her son was so happy hearing that.

This is the MTL version of that conversation.

Hearing that we sleep together, I got excited and lay down next to Avis.

cried

"mom."

"huh?"

“I want to learn horseback riding.”

"riding? Will it not come yet? I think you should learn it when you are ten years old.”

“Dad said he learned from when I was my age.”

“Because mom and dad were in a bit of a special situation.”

Abyss's mouth closed like a clam. I stroked his soft blonde hair and soothed him.

"There is no need to rush."

"But there is something I want to do."

Realizing that simply riding a horse was not my goal, I honestly asked what I wanted to do.

"I want to ride a horse and run through the meadow."

When I said I wanted to run through the mea dow, I stopped stroking my hair.

"After the coronation ceremony?"

"Yes, after the coronation ceremony, we deci ded to go to Anastasia. I want to ride then."

"Well, I think it will be difficult to learn from n ow on."

Then there is nothing you can do."

Although he agreed, there was a faint disappointment in Avis' eyes. I struggled to make Avia wish come true.

"Do you have to run very fast?"

I want to feel the wind."

"Do I really have to ride a horse alone?"

"no."

"Then shall we ride with Mom or Dad?"

. great."

"good. Then let's go to sleep."

I turned off the lantern and got up, but Abys s called me.

"mom."

"huh?"

"In the world your mother lived in, they said dragons were the gods of happiness, right?"

"In the country where my mother lived, to be precise."

In response to my answer, Abyss showed a r are bright smile. I kissed him briefly on the for ehead and turned off the light. I patted his still small chest and sang the lullaby my mother us ed to sing to me.

"My star, my child. one day you came to me You shined brightly above the night sky and ca me to me. my star, my baby one day you told me I want to shine brightly above the night sk y. In fact, your eyes are shining stars. But hide it at night. Because I'm afraid you'll go back m y star, my baby My star, my child."

-END-

9. chubbykitty

chubbykitty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Share some spoilers

10. Lady in the Moon

Lady in the Moon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can screenshot the text then translate it using google lens. Though it was such a painful task.

11. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to rayan stepmother , father and younger brother?

12. Blue_Aquatic

Reading List:
    Link
    she is imprisoned in a dark room with one same space to see out (the view of the royal place which she wanted so much)she blocked the space making it full dark room and she started to lose her mind (she even tried to kill herself but scared so didn't)and then spiritial (this is what I saw in mtl) (villain)came to her and said he can avenge her and took over her body (I guess after evil took over her body she is pretty much dead) (he actually did that so rayan can awaken and kill him:blobcry:)oh she got abandoned by all even her own son(she tried to kill the emperor and rayan)
    It's been long time since I read this so may have missed more and
    about father and stepbrother they both are good I don't remember about what happened to stepbrother (he is alive for sure)and emperor he agreed to rayan's new idea of ruling the empire and he maybe retired since the main story ended with the rayan and loina's coronation ceremony (marriage too) maybe there will be more in side stories but unfortunately I can't find it
    So if you guys have some SS pls dm

13. ladyescalante

ladyescalante Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how do their children look? hair like Tilly or Aegis?

14. shewasdesperate

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the MTL, the first child only resemble our FL by the color of his eyes while Sylvia, the 2nd child has silver hair and blue eyes like our ML.

15. Milkcoffee

Milkcoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc summaries pls

16. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how FL is powerful? how react her parents for her powers?
    ML become a king at the ending?? or ??
    love story of little sister and SML??

17. shewasdesperate

Reading List:
    Link
    I think FL's power was not properly shown in the novel. Well, after she freed the prophetess (MTL translation), she became the prophetess herself and joined the subjugation party along with the ML, Ryan, and her sister to eliminate the devil spirit. She acted as the guide as what should a prophetess should do. Before that tho, she would correctly guess when and where the leads will awaken their powers besides Ryan as it did not go according to the original but I think guessing that right was not due to her powers but due to her being the author of the novel.

As for her parents, they would always worry over her as she really did not tell them anything before she do something. They had a hunch I guess when Tilly became prophetess, that she was their daughter but did not really voice it out (When Tilly became prophetess, there was a vail covering her whole face so no one can see her. She also left letters to her friends and family before she freed the prophetess and taking her place stating that she will leave but will come back but did not disclose anything).

No, Aser did not get the throne. He gave it to Tilly's sister which was the OGFL! and Ryan. Aser and Tilly became the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess respectively.

As for the love story of OgFL and OgML( Ryan) it was kinda slow burn. Ryan thought of her as a sister at first as he treated Tilly as his little sister but he knew he is attracted to her in a different way. Tilly's sister though when she met Ryan was different. Though she felt something, she also feels awkward and don't know how she should treat him. Ryan is a Prince but she knew him from the stories coming from the people around him and she was currently dating someone when he met Ryan. After Tilly, ML, and the sister left Ryan's Kingdom, they continue communicating by letters. Then the sister broke up with her date. Ryan learned that information when they met again and he confessed when Tilly told him to be happy and don't think about sacrificing his love just because he thinks he can't pursue the OgFL because she is Tilly's sister. Ryan was scolded pretty badly by Tilly so he decided to confessed but stated that he wants the answer after the issue with his Kingdom was solved (this is what I remembered. Correct me if I'm wrong). OgFL pretty much likes Ryan by that time already but respects Ryan's decision as he has priorities. Well, as you guessed and it has been spoiled before, they ended up together.

When Tilly woke up from being at the death's door (not really), and visited Ryan, he confessed that if Tilly did not become his sister, he would love her, like crazy more than ML loves her.

I'm sorry if my spoiler is a mess. I'm giving information based on what I remember lol so I type it out without even knowing how I want to convey it

18. ladyescalante

ladyescalante Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, what Tilly met in her dream was an evil spirit? it looks like an adult Ryan

why did Acer give it to Tilly's sister? and isn't Ryan the future king of his kingdom?

19. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't want to be the king and had no ambition, ergo, he isn't power hungry and wants to have a more normal life, they unified the three kingdoms into one, and now the next successor will be based on meritocracy, no matter their background, it's closer to a democracy than a monarchy.

20. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So that means it was really smart of Aegis to basically influence Rayan to see Tilly as a sister. We know he only did it out of jealousy, that he was laying claim on Tilly as her future fiance, but Aegis truly did sense that he had to divert Rayan's love for Tilly away from being romantic.

Smart kid, nipping the bud of the problem before it even started.