Spoiler Return of the Mount Hua Sect (화산귀환)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aoi Alice, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, technically Hyeonjong is still the "maengju" of CWM. Even if CM is the Chongsa (supreme commander), CM still needs to get permission from HJ.

And LMAO, my Hwagwi friends all saying that the only hope is for CM to reveal he is Geomjon and over rule HJ's decision. Although, I doubt it will happen.

2. AnnReguar

AnnReguar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I wonder who JI will attack next? :blobwob:Which sects of the 10 great ones are left? Probably the Southern region where they want to send BC...:blobstare:. as a distraction maneuver of courseblobmelt_thumbs

For the CM this will bring huge consequences of such a decision and work..therefore, I think that CM will not do this.::blobcatsad:: And they are now at war, so “there is no need to brew tea, we need to prepare to cook enemies:blobhero:

in the next chapters we will have dinner from the neck of enemy №2 for a huge number of:cookie: people

Last edited: Jun 28, 2024 at 3:13 PM
    GimmeAnswersNotSleep likes this.
  3. Rena-19

Rena-19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My only hope is CM reveals his identity to revoke the excommunication, maybe after BC takes the elixir. I know I'm hoping too much but this is the only way to reassure myself.
    What would happen if BC got attacked by blood palace lord after leaving Mount Hua? (He is the one who wanted to kill BC, right?)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2024 at 6:36 PM
  4. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't grandpa just dual cultivate dongryong into health or something :blobpensive:
    Inject the kid with his pure qi and all :blobowoevil:
    I swear it's not about shipping, like, grandpa does have the purest qi ever, that's why he recovered fast :blobpopcorn_cool:

5. AnnReguar

AnnReguar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really looking forward to what grandpa will say. To be honest, I don’t want him to reveal his incognito status. To prove something else to someone:bloborz:. Although if you tell it, it’s only to the elders; it’s better for children not to know::blobpeaking::.
    How to wait for Monday... :notlikemeow:¿good health to the author!

By the way, yes. I thought about it. Why can't BC do the same thing with the kernel as CM? :blobconcerned:As far as I remember, grandfather’s body (during the period of reincarnation) did not have a core and he formed it.:meowoh:

Let BC get better by recruiting pure chi from the environment! no transfers to another sect:blobcatpingedreeee:. give me Hardcore!::blobpitch::blobcat_hyper:

Congratulations to us, this is the 100th page of spoilers:blobparty::blobpopcorn_cool:

GimmeAnswersNotSleep and Eva832 like this.
  6. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

GimmeAnswersNotSleep 7 months away from having Nostalgia PTSD Memory

Reading List:
    Link
    IT'S THE 100th PAGE GUYSSSSS:blobparty:

So basically BC was kicked out :blobsalt: of Hwasan and others are devoid of hope:blobdrool: with BaekSang(possibly CM too) agreeing with HJ on kicking out the runaw- while CM brewing something with those lifeless eyes. (My very extreme imagination thought he was going to kill BC to free him tf:blobpopcorn_two:)

7. AnnReguar

AnnReguar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My imagination is really running wild right now:blobhyperthink:. What if CM challenges BC to a fight? Something along the lines of “mount Hua martial arts, prove that you are worthy of them”:meowyaranaika:
    or “fight! It’s not Qi and not the sword that makes a Taoist—one who follows the path of Tao.” Hold your sword and fight for this place!:blobtorch:
    something similar happened during the CM competition against Sobek, There Sobaek showed his persistent spirit :blobpats:. (Competitions in Shaolin) Maybe this will happen with BC? And let’s tell the old people that they also exceeded their powers. Of course, after the battle they will tell the elders so. :blobcat_rawr:So that they feel the rage of BC and so that they not only feel his pain but also see how he doesn’t want to leave:meowpuffytears:.
    [Of course, you can report abuse of authority before the fight itself. But then the demonstration of the will of BC will not find a place in their hearts]:meowreachsobrev:

I really like this exhibition fight idea! very much in the spirit of granddad)::bloblove::

The truth is that the main thing is that BC does not die - long as he demonstrates his will. :blobcatsipsweats:Grandfather's sword is no joke...blobmelt_thumbs
    [P.s Long live Soso the doctor of Hwasan :blobphone:]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BC can't fight anymore, his arms are thin and dry. Even lifting a simple brush or cup is already a big challenge to him. I can even say, he is not a martial artist anymore. In summary, he is just like the common people that needs to be protected.

9. ChungMyungPBSS

ChungMyungPBSS New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These chapters are killing me. Where did my violent grandpa and grumpy baek cheon go:blob_teary::blob_teary:

10. Rena-19

Rena-19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are gone. :blobsob:

11. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

GimmeAnswersNotSleep 7 months away from having Nostalgia PTSD Memory

Reading List:
    Link
    Under the disguise of depression. Totally gone and thrown up over the heavens away from this hell-

Is this supposed to be delulu?