Spoiler Return of the Mount Hua Sect (화산귀환)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aoi Alice, Jul 6, 2021.

1. someoneisangry

someoneisangry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    didnt they say anything about he got reincarnated again?? and if that really like really really cheon ma not like the first time in the 500 chapters

BUT LILE DUDE i never thought we'd see jang ilso and cheonma mentioned in one chapter

now instead of one enemy to deal with
    CM gotta deal with 2! ( or idk teamwork with jang ilso )

its really bad he got reincarnated again
    since cm still isnt at his power level he used to be at 100 years ago

im sure he was able to face many many people and get 1-2 injures but now he can't get out of a war without being almost dead aaaaaaa

2. yoy06

yoy06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh.

Sigh.

White feet without shoes stepped slowly on the short-growing bushes.

A step that is never fast. There is no sign of rushing at all.

The face, half-covered by the tattered blood-covered clothes, had not yet fully grown. However, the eyes were empty, as if they contained nothing.

Sigh.

A foot steps forward.

Without knowing exactly where he was going, the person who woke up simply walked according to his instincts.

But you will find it eventually.

If you walk and walk, you will find out. When the moment comes when he reaches where he needs to be, where he needs to reach.

Sigh.

The person who was taking steps as if in penance slowly turned his gaze somewhere else.

A large mountain range that touches the southern sky. And rising at the center is a tall peak full of rocks.

Although it was too far away to be seen with the human eye, the man saw it all clearly, as if he could grasp it with his hand. With two empty eyes.

He stared at the mountain in silence and then looked away again as if he had lost interest.

I remember it.

Even though he had never heard it or learned it, the man knew what he had just seen.

“Volcano... mountain...”

He uttered those short words like a song and continued walking again.

One step. One step.

It seems like it will never end, but it will soon end like a lie.

3. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

GimmeAnswersNotSleep 7 months away from having Nostalgia PTSD Memory

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh guys do you think the martial arts that cheon ma uses makes one lose their minds- not like the crazy one but actually..ummm like losing the ability to uh.. because this cheon ma seems so empty and..he..is just really empty, like a killing machine.
    Will biga ever give explanation? I think he will but cheon ma is so fking empty- ahem he has no personality or whatsoever they're so mysterious- i know we know about their bases, hierarchy, units and martial arts, fanatism, but is there really all there is to it?
    Like won't they have background or reason for doing it. Biga-nim isn't the kind of person to have characters without a reason even side characters have a little purpose in the story. But we know so so so so sooo much little about them.
    But it just seems their all work only for one and only THE HEAVENLY DEMON without asking anything and blindly following his orders..
    We don't know where that sunuva b!tch came from..:blob_coughblood:

Sorry for big rant

And uh also grammatical mistakes too lazy to correct em now...

The demonic cultists existence stills remain a mystery, see you on next Brainstorming friendly discussion of the novel of return of the Mount hua sect!

I need your all thoughts on this or am gonna killed by own thesis:blobdizzy:

4. someoneisangry

Reading List:
    Link
    is that cheonma pov?

i just wanna know how did that dude get reincarnated???? what woke the sleeping beauty? GOO BACK TO SLEEP

god cm would probably panic, no not a normal panic
    he would just free his deadly energy again just like how he always does when someone mentions the demon cult, but like more darker and scary, ye but panic since he knows he isnt powerful yet
    he is having a hard time beating the shit out of jang ilsu, now the heavenly demon is awake flexin around mockin others (not really but just seeing them like ants, that reminds me how CM was angry like really madd because cheonma just walked next to him ignoring him)

chioux likes this.
  5. Echan

Echan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i already read it.. and he's back. I'm just f surprised

6. chucknorrisinf

chucknorrisinf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOD! HEAVENLY DEMON IS BACK! :sushi_no::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

7. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

Reading List:
    Link
    That dude just woke up. Baby is clear if suspicious but our chances of getting lore on reincarnation and shit seems bleak:sweating_profusely: or very hopeful :aww:

But looks like we will have explanation about his reincarnation in..when biga comes back or not. I honestly am so confused

Did he really just fucking popped out of nowhere?

But it seems their both reincarnation are connected and I think chung myung DIDN'T POSSESS CHO SAM BUT he is cho Sam but because of beatings or something that triggered something in chosam that chung myung memories came pouring in- probably his head was whacked.

What are your thoughts? Pushes mick into the face
    Since you were reading I think you were not believing what eyes saw right?

8. Echan

Echan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, like really. I can't even form a word. It just mind blowing.
    But cheonma save hwasan makes me think, this is happened cause of Cheong Myoung is lucky star for hwasan. Idk why i think that, maybe because the world know if CM lose hwasan, it will be tragedy
    And because i love CM

GimmeAnswersNotSleep likes this.
  9. someoneisangry

Reading List:
    Link
    no i think it is reincarnation because of that Buddhist reincarnation of buddha or something and what he said to Chung myung, i infact think everything just make sense

this story isnt like any story where the bad guy will wait for you to become stronger and beat the shit out of him
    like cheonma will show up any time (and he did) Chung myung got no time playing even though he is really fast at gaining power and will probably be more powerful than the PBBS, im only afraid since he is still sooooo weak (he is powerful but weak compared to PBBS) he should not face cheonma with power right now and should not get triggered by him.

10. someoneisangry

Reading List:
    Link
    any more details about hsi awakening
    like is he in his body or like in that child's body you guys said once he was suspected for being cheonma reincarnation

and like is he heading to mount hua? is Chung myung the only one at the mountain or there are others with him?

11. LaSleez

LaSleez Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn! After reading Ilso's POV in chapter 1602, I get it now why CM describes Cheonma like that. From reading up to the latest chapter I just thought that maybe CM is exaggerating Cheonma like their pov when Ilso's appearance during the ceremony of CWM and now he's on par or stronger than Ilso but damn the way Ilso describes the scene of total annihilation of his special group I get it now why CM just think like he really needs to be stronger WAY WAY stronger than before. CM is cruel when fighting his enemy but not like that. Cheonma is a type of being with no emotion at all, just pure evil. The state of the world right now where everyone is weaker than before, I don't know how they will eliminate Cheonma again, hell I don't even know how the people before were able to kill Cheonma the way he was killed before. I know that CM beheaded him but at what cost? like all the strongest people from before spent their all leaving only the fools, weak, greedy people to get hope of a better future? all they just leave is a future where they're just betting on luck for someone to become great like a sword saint/sword sovereign.

12. Grimsilent

Grimsilent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Watched Thread

13. Lillly

Lillly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahha........ I'm back from the FrOm DEaD BaCk FrOm ThE dead
    I should really just shake my head to get the dirt off at this point! anyway......... Yayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayay I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!

14. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh he saved-...
    Who saved WHO?! WHAT WHAT!!! This...is blasphemy...ugh my head...what does he want anyway? That guy is just so mysterious and top of it empty.
    Biga did us so dirty

Yes clam down- no don't

@someoneisangry it make sense but without knowing the cause why were they both reincarnated makes me think, that's There's something fishy that even Buddha's reincarnation doesn't know and that makes me curious as hell but cheonma coming Outta nowhere is still f-inh suprising, I mean they were preparing to fight against him but this is ..... beyond comprehension

Ama just sit back and observe or my brain is gonna burst byeeeee

He still appeared out of thin air..

I'll see myself out

Echan likes this.
  15. Echan

Echan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not purposefully trying to save hwasan.
    but, he was at the right time and place when ilso red dog, wanted to attack hwaeum, when there were only a few soldiers, CM wasn't there, ohgum wasn't there. they met Cheonma, and wanted to get rid of Cheonma, they think Cheonma is stray beggar who happened to be there, makes them irk and that's why Cheonma killed them
    That's why i think hwasan is so lucky cause of good karma from before maybe

16. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah
    And... "Stray"
    He was reborn as a begger too..wAiT
    Did they he looked like a beggar????I mean described as!!! My gears are kickin' if he was!!

Holy..

Abandoned child.. genius's of the centuries.. strongest..died....reborn..but beggar..

someoneisangry likes this.
  17. Echan

Echan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yg
    Hahaha we don't know that yet. We don't know he reborn in what identity:D:D

GimmeAnswersNotSleep likes this.
  18. ooreoow

ooreoow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG, I just read this. It's getting more and more interesting. How tf did Cheonma get reborn as strong as he was before? It's not fair… our CM hasn't even reached half of his former power:blob_teary:

CM needs a plot armor moment like realizing something, and then click, his powers are unlocked

19. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually based on the circumstances. It is Cheonma who became CM's plot armor. :blobjoy: If it weren't for Cheonma being in that place, Hwasan will be wiped out.

But it is really ironic. Gupa had this biggest sin regarding Hwasan's decline and if asks, CM would like to take revenge on them but he didn't cause he prioritizes taking care of Hwasan and making it stronger again. Now, it is Ilso who kind of avenge him by destroying Gupa.

Then, Ilso now plans to wipe out Cheonumaeng's HQ but here comes Cheonma who stumbles on the route chosen by Ilso's Honggyeon to Hwaeum. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Thus Jang Ilso is right. Cheongmyeong always wins. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

20. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwww

Biga makes cm suffers so much that we forget he is the main character who is supposed to have plot armour :confused:

But I am still so shock help me

Uncopyright, someoneisangry and yoy06 like this.