Spoiler Return of the Mount Hua Sect (화산귀환)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aoi Alice, Jul 6, 2021.

1. someoneisangry

someoneisangry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may someone updates us about what is going on in the current chapters??

2. Rinna17

Rinna17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im in haenam hell arc and omg how bad must tang pae feel with what happened :blob_teary:

And quick question bec imma stop at this point and maybe wait a couple of days before continuing because MYGAHD is this more stressfull than namgung family arc

Did any of the haenam elders survive? Or did they all die from the poison including sect leader?

GimmeAnswersNotSleep likes this.
  3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, they agreed to CM's suggestion of breaking the wall but before that Jongrigok actually confessed Jongnam's sins to Hwasan like stealing their technique or the fact that they helped in speeding the process of Hwasan's collapse. Now they are deciding who will lead the group that will be formed. CM suggested it to be BC, YJ, Geol and Soso which Hyeonjong refused because it is all Hwasan people. Anyways more funny shenanigans and debate happens in those chapters. But at the end they decided to have these people as leaders: Jongrigok, Maengso, Gunak, Pungyeong Shingae and Moyong Wigyeong. And then the vice leaders who will assist them are BC, YJ, Geol, Dowi and Hyeyeon.

Then it changes to scene with Jinpyeong, Sun Palace Master, dissatisfied with how Ilso didn't grab the chance for a full victory. Then comes Ilso saying that they will obtain a clearer victory if Sun Palace is willing to be the starting gun. While implying about Cheonma; that losing doesn't mean much cause no need to care about the future.

they died, but it was a fulfilling death. They are able to protect their disciples and help CWM

4. chucknorrisinf

chucknorrisinf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This way of translating is insane lol, so cool wish i knew earlier

5. GallantWhale

GallantWhale Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pungyeong Shingae makes sense because Hong Dae Gwang must be busy organizing the beggars and I guess the head of Zhuge Family (sorry can't remember his name lmao) will join Nokrim king in strategizing the war (i like this outcome the most considering how badly Nokrim king had suffered against Jang Ilso's strategy so far lol). The one I'm concerned about is Moyong Wigyeong seeing how adamant he was about not joining CWM.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2023
  6. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Funnily the way he obtained the position of the head after much deliberation is because of Cheongmyeong :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Oh and update on what happened to delegating powers. Here are the pair up of leader and vice leader:
    - Moyong Wigyeong and Yunjong
    - Pungyeong Shingae and Namgung Dowi
    - Dang Gunak and Hyeyeon
    - Maengso and Jogeol
    - lastly, my favorite pair up just because it was a chapter wherein the theme is to bully Dongryong; Jongrigok and Baekcheon

Last edited: Nov 30, 2023
  7. GallantWhale

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the latest chapter so please, please, please tell me if Geumryong was there to witness when Baekcheon was appointed because that would be so fucking funny lmao

someoneisangry likes this.
  8. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no Geumryong, physically. However, he was mentioned two chapters before the latest update. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

They were suggesting who can be the other vice leader before Hyeyeon showed up. So they were deliberating who. Someone suggested Geumryong but CM be like: Jin Geumryong is just Dongryong that is less socialize. Geumryong is created by scraping the most annoying and brainless part of Dongryong.

Then on the latest chapter, Jongrigok was kinda teasing Baekcheon saying he would like to bring an elder or two. With one of the elder being Jin Chobaek. Then someone also said "A person who run away from Jongnam has to accompany Jongnam's Jangmunin.":blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

9. GallantWhale

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, now I kinda want Jongrigok to follow through with this though. Might be the perfect time for Dongryong's father to apologize and maybe mend things.

Lin-Ji likes this.
  10. Rinna17

Rinna17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell where you read it? :blobpeek: pretty pleeassseee

11. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

GimmeAnswersNotSleep 7 months away from having Nostalgia PTSD Memory

Reading List:
    Link
    On ao3- wait that's my fav fic! And DON'T TELL ME LILLY SAID THAT- I AM YOUR FAN LILLY!
    I need to re-read threads- no sorry study.
    But seriously the author of the fanfic I liked was seriously in front of me.. I need break from study or I will become chung myung..

*lemme exaggerate it to another level* like saying chung myung to forget everything and be friends with cheonma cuz he's a overpowered empty vase-
    I'll- wait.

Demonic sect, jang llso's alliance, etc should just die fighting each other. (CWM and it's friends can exception).

I'll leave.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
    Rinna17 likes this.
  12. IZANAMI666

IZANAMI666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you also send it to me? I dont know how to pm

Hi can you kindly share the link for 953+ chapter please? Here is my email [email protected]. tysm!!!

13. Mariahiisall

Mariahiisall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading the novel and the manhwa. I'm pretty late but I think I am lucky, atleast there's a lot of chapters to read.

I will camp here. :aww:::bloblove::

14. Rinna17

Rinna17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lemme run to ao3 naaoooooo :blobcat_hyper: thank you for the info!! :blob_plusone:

there's a link on the first page to voldemort, just look for unorthodox and then you can use translating apps if you're willing to put your brain at risk (but honestly i dont mind MTLing, you will still get the gist of info anyway)

welcome fellow newbie to the thread! Get ready for the ride because it will be a fun one and can be heartbreaking :blob_teary: at times too but it will be totally worth it. I'm stopping at chapter 1.5k+ and rereading from the Shaolin contest part (chapter 200 something) to stockpile new chapters :blobok:

AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE I JUST CANT FIND IT :sweating_profusely:

Mariahiisall likes this.
  15. Lillly

Lillly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm why don’t you type monster and then go to filter and put the fandom as return of plum blossoming blade? And there should be 6 fanfics so scroll down to bottom and then you’ll find my fic! Or you could type seneca_milestone17 and find the minds of monsters! Hope this helpsss!
    omggggggggg I found my fan here I’ll sign your autograph- jk but anyway I found my fan……hahahahahhahahahhahahahah:blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:
    Runs away youllll never catch meeeee

16. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    meowglare please forget me getting touched over Jongrigok's line saying he will follow Hwasan's will. Gupashit is still shit. The good news, Biga actually give us hope over Dongryong's cracked danjeon. The bad news is that the miracle elixir that can "cure anything" is in Jongnam's secret vault. Another rage-inducing reason is that the freak of a sect leader named Jongrigok planned to use it so that they can get Dongryong back to Jongnam. :meowyaranaika:

17. Rena-19

Rena-19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have question..I didn't reach the latest spoiler, in fact I'm still far behind and there is some thing I'm really curious about, Baek-oh just a mythical beast?

18. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Baek-ah is a spritual beast who lives a very long life and already have an intelligence. He is older than Cheongmyeong who is Geomjon around that time.

And also there is really someone named Baek-oh. He is Cheongmyeong, Cheongmun and Cheongjin's master.

someoneisangry and Rena-19 like this.
  19. GallantWhale

Reading List:
    Link
    The man wanted to die when he was forced to wear jongnam clothes lmao.
    Jokes aside, Dongryong is a stubborn man. If he says he's gonna die fighting for hwasan, he will do it, and all the writing so far suggest that. Whether or not his danjeon is going to be fixed, I have no idea (though for personal reason I'd rather it stays broken and also to get the other side characters some development).

Last edited: Dec 6, 2023
    someoneisangry and Uncopyright like this.
  20. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, if maybe... Jongrigok decides to negotiate at the expense of that miracle elixir I can already see Baekcheon saying he will rather die wearing Hwasan robe than live as a Jongnam disciple.

Though, aside from tormenting Baekcheon, the reason CM placed him in Jongrigok's group is to fix is family relationship and help him with his danjeon problem? Yeah, I am being delusional here.

jaesky likes this.