Spoiler Return of the Mount Hua Sect (화산귀환)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aoi Alice, Jul 6, 2021.

1. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m on the battle on Yangtze River arc, and honestly wish there’s someone in the team who can keep up with CM’s thoughts and predictions.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2024
  2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1733- Baekcheon got excommunicated.

3. jaesky

jaesky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First Hyeyeon, then Baekcheon, bets on Yoonjung next? :derpyblob:

4. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I’M SOBBING :blob_teary:

GimmeAnswersNotSleep likes this.
  5. ChungMyungPBSS

ChungMyungPBSS New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell what BC and CM talked about in this chapter

6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the Black Dragon vs Namgoong battle arc, and please please I hope the world slaps the Abbot on how evil and wrong he is, and goes crazy in the end. please universe!

There’s some symbolisms i did not fully understand so I just jot down what I did.

CM and BC shared drinks together. BC made a lighthearted but sad joke, noting that one of the perks of losing his martial arts skills is that he can now feel the strength of alcohol.

Despite his hands trembling and spilling more than half of his drink, BC continues to bring and drink from his own glass.

BC openly discusses his feelings, admitting that he wants to be like CM. Although he knows CM isn't perfectly strong, that's how he sees him. At some point, he noticed CM began looking at him in the same way, which scared him.

The most painful moment for him wasn't seeing the confused eyes of his friends, TSS crying outside his door, or HJ comforting him with tears. It was when he first woke up and realized he couldn't move his arms, knowing that everything was different and this would be his life from now on.

Countless times, he thought about going to SE, but he was afraid. If he went, it would prove that the words and relationships they pride themselves on at Mt. Hua are just the magnanimity of the strong. In the end, his martial arts are more important than Mt. Hua. He doesn't want to be a burden to Mt. Hua or be shackled by it.

He empathizes with the ancestors, believing they too must have thought of running away several times. But in the end, they couldn't, as the weight they carried on their shoulders was more important than life and misery.

In the end, 2 days later, BC was excommunicated.

I’m not sure if this is his decision or if the Elders decided for him.

7. maira5677

maira5677 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So
    So he got " excuminicated " meaning that he can no longer stay in mount hua But that doesn't necessarily mean he has to go back to southern edge sect immediately maybe my boy can just chill outside in a inn or something until they realize that the " if you come to se we will treat you "Won't work on beak cheon and give him the exiler either way I'm being delusional here but I know once beak cheon enters the southern edge sect theirs no way he'll come back or we'll get to see our five swords and everyone else like before because one sword is missing now :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

8. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yellow!!! I'M NEW HERE
    I have question! Did eunryoung, the 2nd bro already appeared???
    If not, then could it be that this excommunication arc, going to introduce us to the silver dragon???
    The trio of gisaeng oabeoni of jongnam in here ya'll

9. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    When i leave this world, please engrave the chapter where Jang Ilso made a show of Shaolin’s hypocrisy on my tombstone. Thank you

i realize now why i hate the Abbot! He’s character is really like the white lotuses in chinese novels! or the fake saintesses in korean novels! No wonder i can’t handle the frustration!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2024
  10. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

GimmeAnswersNotSleep 7 months away from having Nostalgia PTSD Memory

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the thread of agony which was known for its comedy.
    Have some cookies which were made on autopilot:cookie:

Why not? You grave would be six feet deep with all Remnants of past mount hua sect's disciple's skeletons crawling towards you while man behind the slaughter plays-

11. maira5677

maira5677 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right! That guy is too old and to bald to act as that pretty yet fake villainous who can do no wrong but is actually doing all the wrongs

He's a freaking fox I hate it whenever we get his pov the chapter always starts with him reciting a Sutra like OK but isn't budaisum all about letting go of attacments in the world and he can't handle whenever shalon is rightfully criticized or will be criticized for being cowardly, he's obsessed with his sects heroic reputation as the leader of the 10 great sects ( he's obsessed with power) also he has zero leadership qualities he only thinks about his own sect and how it benifits him he abondens any sect in danger prime example southern island sect like what's the point of the 10 great sects anymore when all they do is what interests them instead of aiming to help eachother maybe if the 10 great sects were like the heavenly comrade alliance jangilso wouldn't have the power he has now then like the 10 great sects are not even great anymore they need to get their act together before jangilso or the demonic cult knocks at their doorsteps

Phew- I let out all that pent up anger I've been holding in ever since the southern island arc honestly love that arc but I can't help but think what the outcome would have been if baldy actually went there with all the members of the 10 sects instead of being a coward like let's have a proper battle where there's no disadvantage In number

Also I'm writing this before reading the shalon being attacked by jangilso arc I'mso my opinion may change but I doubt it will

Also I haven't the arc where jangilso attacks shalon?( I've read a few spoilers about that) sooo my opinion may change but I doubt it will

Last edited: Jun 13, 2024
  12. Hanamint

Hanamint New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me who feel it somehow chung myung feel a little bit distant toward other not like before who always look together with five sword or making mess everywhere:blobunsure::blobunsure: he's even not as cheerful like before

13. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOO!!! I want things to be happy again

BC is excommunicated. The reason they gave is because they must hold him accountable for his decision without the approval of HJ and Unam that put several lives at risk. Ofcourse, it’s actually because HJ does not want to tie up BC to Mt.Hua. They all know BC will not leave unless they force him to.

the downside is, when a disciple is “excommunicated”, he cannot go back to the sect. which means BC will have to stay in SE forever.

the chapter ends with BC walking in the Five Swords talking about his excommunication.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2024
  14. Rena-19

Rena-19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They won't do it, right? There is no way they will prevent BC from coming back again. I won't believe this for my sanity.
    The one who got excommunicated is "BC", so maybe he can return if he used another name? (a silly idea so I can smile again.)

15. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

GimmeAnswersNotSleep 7 months away from having Nostalgia PTSD Memory

Reading List:
    Link
    27da2ba8c896cf041a19510cac1c0bbc.jpg

Just had to keep the most critical information to themselves till the end yeah

IsekaidtoslaptoxicML likes this.
  16. IsekaidtoslaptoxicML

IsekaidtoslaptoxicML Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the discord server?

17. mrhase0815

mrhase0815 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same question. Maybe someone has an explanation what happened there.
    Beside that:
    If BC has been excommunicated cant they make a deal that se joins heavenly comrade alliance and then they form a team with 5 sword including BC?
    Well maybe he has to weat SE cloth :(

18. IsekaidtoslaptoxicML

IsekaidtoslaptoxicML Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The previous discord server is gone and new one is created few hours ago. Yesterday?

SE is already part of alliance but taking the elixir meant for SE's disciple is entirely different matter. That's why BC needs to get excommunicated.
    Maybe the discussion about him going back is after the war end since the priority is to get BC holds his sword again. No way his position as Vice Leader can get revoked right now in heat of war. +Blood Palace is also after him.

19. AmandhaT

AmandhaT Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same question, I couldn’t find the discord server anymore. did something happened?

20. Reiii_shin

Reiii_shin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah something happened and the server got deleted, and if u guys wanna joined again, this is the new server
    (https):// dis cord. (gg)/ (a3tAUfa5SW)
    delete the space and "( )"