Spoiler Return of the Mount Hua Sect (화산귀환)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aoi Alice, Jul 6, 2021.

1. djamiliagadjieva

djamiliagadjieva New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi
    Does anyone have spoilers of chapter 1735?
    Please

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The narrative is purely on Ilso's side. Sun Palace Lord asking for Cheonmyeonsusa's head for injuring him and Ilso settles it with bribery, saying he will give half of Haomun's wealth. Then at the end, Ilso asked Gamyeong to call for Blood Palace Lord

GimmeAnswersNotSleep likes this.
  3. djamiliagadjieva

Reading List:
    Link

4. maira5677

maira5677 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!! I was rereading the murium competition arc and I remembered the purple cloud divine sword which was Chung mun sword and it symbolized mount hua but it got lost or was it sold? and some how ended up in baldie's hand which he offered to return if Chung myung went to north sea in chp 332 but he refused it so I was wondering what happened to that sword in the future chapters because I don't think it was mentioned after this arc or I'm maybe missing somethingo_O

5. ChungMyungPBSS

ChungMyungPBSS New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned again in the later chapters. Baldie again tried to bribe cm with sword to go to North sea along with the promise that he won't interfere with whatever Mount hua intends to do and will protect it from the interference of other sects. Cm also demands monetary compensation along with the mentioned rewards.

6. AnnReguar

AnnReguar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone!) I'm kind of new here. //Afc reading of the site is not observed (ㆁωㆁ)//. I'm rereading the novel now.(Now somewhere after the arch with the demonic sect on the other side of the Yandza)//How hard it is to wait for the chapter (╥﹏╥)//And an interesting thought crept in . Here are five swords screaming about KM as a demon in a light skin. And what would have happened if it had been like that?
    He was reborn due to a demonic entity
    • He was left on the threshold of the Taoist sect because “someone” thought that they would kill him. (They have the light energy of the Tao, but it seems to me that the religion does not allow the cult of demons to kill their own)
    • But... they never understood his essence, since most likely he is half-human, half-demon. Meanwhile, the elders wondered why he was learning so quickly. // The author wrote somewhere that K.M. They were tortured, tied upside down, etc. To be honest, I don’t remember anymore //
    • And then Chung Moon became the leader of the sect
    • Thus, the rituals that the demonic cult performs to revive the Heavenly Demon also revive the CM. Since it may become one due to its occurrence//but this is not certain//.That is, the conclusion is this: The Taoists raised their own demon, and the demonic cult raised its own))
    English is not my native language, I apologize in advance
    ⊂(・▽・⊂)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2024
  7. djamiliagadjieva

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello:)
    Who read the 1736 chapter?

8. Hanamint

Hanamint New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's kM??

9. GimmeAnswersNotSleep

GimmeAnswersNotSleep 7 months away from having Nostalgia PTSD Memory

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcomeeee! We will now proceed with head bashing your welcoming ceremony in which I give cookies! :cookie: since the other 2 have left.. They're gone. Anyways hope you have fun time slandering baldjang and others too.
    Have fun rookie.

10. ChungMyungPBSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give the spoilers of chapter 1736

11. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry. I don’t care about what JIS and HGM is talking about anymore. This is just the chapter ending:
    And at that moment.
    Emptiness and heat. A man with eyes eerily similar to those seen in Jang Il-so’s eyes looked at those sitting before him.
    Baekcheon.
    His mouth slowly opened.
    “Baekcheon, the great disciple of Hwasan.” “…….”
    “I greet the Grand Elder.” A suffocating tension descended upon the large hall.

12. Aechii

Aechii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Baek cheon :(:(I stopped at 1543 after reading the spoilers I just hope things will get better in the next chapter

13. Rena-19

Rena-19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean Baek Cheon's eyes look like Jang Ilso's right now? :sweating_profusely:

14. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure what it means to have eyes similar to JIS. Is it desperation or madness? The eyes of those whose dreams or ideals were shattered?

Sinking even deeper into the mire.
    But what about them?
    They too would be in the mire now. Not the mire that Jang Il-so fell into, but the mire of ideals.
    “Do you think they will collapse on their own?”
    “Well.”
    Jang Il-so smiled faintly.
    “It won’t be that easy.”
    “But know this. What brings down people like them isn’t a physical blade. They can die laughing with a blade in their neck. But…”
    Jang Il-so’s eyes gleamed menacingly.
    “When they realize that the ideals they believed in are nothing… they crumble surprisingly easily.”
    “……”
    “Even with the slightest trigger.” Jang Il-so’s eyes reflected profound emptiness and heat simultaneously.
    “Can they escape? The contradictions they created themselves? Can they withstand it? The collapse of the symbol of those contradictions?”
    Jang Il-so chuckled.
    “It’s a pity. It would be more enjoyable if we could sit down and share a drink.” Jang Il-so raised his glass. Then he slowly drank.
    The spirit of his encounter with the Hwasan Sword Saint was contained in that drink.

15. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. I finally reached 1535+ and i’m pissed with YJ

I understand that he just wants to talk with someone he can rely on. Even if there’s no solution at the moment, he wants to find some comfort from the other person he can trust. The problem is his first words to CM were “don’t waste time, do something now,”. EXCUSE ME?! WHAT?! And he even asked CM if he knows who exactly BC got his dantian broken for?! Where is the agreement to bear the lives that can be lose because of their righteousness? And i think CM answered him well albeit coldly. He can talk to BC or do what he wants and stop BC, but CM will not do so because he believes not being able to do anything will be the real death for BC. But in the end, he just gets mad at CM and did NOT talk to BC at all.

i’ll probably regret saying this after a few chapters but oh well

Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
    aumi_huga likes this.
  16. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    BC is so good at mediating between CM and the kids. Please he needs to be in Mt. Hua!

17. aumi_huga

aumi_huga New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, let me say this one last time.
    I don't know what happened between ys and cm yet, so let's focus on yj for now
    I really like CM a lot, but if we get to the truth, CM really made a mistake when he talked to YJ. Why?
    1/ YJ didn't go to CM first like everyone claims. At first he also talked to BC, and he also spoke harshly in which he tried to convince him to back down, and when BC insisted on his position, YJ wanted to go to the sect leader, but he was afraid that things would turn against him. This (please don't go to war) to (I ask you not to go to war or be excommunicated from the sect), so he wanted to find someone who could help him find another solution (help, have you noticed?)
    2/ Then, when he found CM and found that his attitude towards the matter was indifferent, he expected that he might know a way to treat BC, so he asked him, but the answer was no. YJ didn't argue about it much and presented the main topic and it was like this (What are we going to do about Sasuke?) It was supposed to be a normal conversation between two students worried about Sasuke but CM's indifferent response was harsh (Imagine your friend gets sick and then your other friend acts cold What will you do about it?)
    3/ Come to the people who say that the swords lived with Chung Myung for a long time and are supposed to understand his feelings without him speaking? Sorry ? Why ?
    If your best friend suddenly acted cold without telling you why and pretended he didn't care without you knowing what happened, would you still laugh with him? Or would you want to know the reason (I'm saying this from experience. If you don't talk, how will I know?)
    In the end, because we are reading the story from our point of view, we can also know the character’s condition, whether he is suffering or not, and because we know that is why we sympathize with CM, but just imagine that we do not, but we are only watching CM’s actions. What will we think then, huh?

Question: How do I hide the spoiler?

18. ChungMyungPBSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the spoiler tag working for anyone

19. IsekaidtoslaptoxicML

IsekaidtoslaptoxicML Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tap your words until they become blue. After that tap (+) symbol you'll see spoiler. Tap 'continue'

Yoon Jong despite being with Baek Cheon longer doesn't know him that much. His decision going to Baek Cheon first is a right thing to do. BC is that stubborn and Chung Myung know. Even if you break BC's legs he will come crawling in middle battlefield since he is scared of being viewed as luggage. CM doesn't need to go and nag someone who wants to continue fighting. What's wrong about Yoon Jong is saying Chung Myung doesn't care.(Y'know I feel this sentence is so OOC of him. Like no way right? If any Hyun generation hear this YJ might get slapped) CM is feeling desperate since he was in the middle of training and still hasn't manage to get into PBSS level. YJ's words also hurt him and he gets frustrated hearing the thing everyone hasn't pointed out. He knows but nothing he can do about it. So pressing him over it like saying BC's condition is his fault. It's not but CM definitely think it's his fault for being weak. Frankly why it has to be Chung Myung the one who has to stop BC? Everything has to be Chung Myung. Five Swords can buy ropes and tie BC down but no let's add more loads to CM's back. YJ is self-aware what he did is wrong still went with it which is irritating. He is just venting out his frustration towards Chung Myung at this point. Seems like he forgot that Chung Myung almost died in Haenam arc. This chapter is so annoying but I still have hope for YJ since he hasn't gotten his title yet.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
    aumi_huga likes this.
  20. Hanamint

Hanamint New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm crying at that scene.. I mean chung myung always do everything but somehow