Spoiler Return of the Mount Hua Sect (화산귀환)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aoi Alice, Jul 6, 2021.

1. djamiliagadjieva

djamiliagadjieva New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi:)
    Does anyone have spoilers of chapter 1737?

ChungMyungPBSS likes this.
  2. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a second, i still have to sob a bit

I can’t recap the emotions withins this chapter so i’ll just post some excerpts:

"That is not the will of Hwasan."

"But it is my will. And right now, my will is the will of Hwasan."

It's not that he didn't know how to back down. Hyeonjong was someone who knew very well how to retreat.
    But precisely because of that, he also knew there were times when one must never retreat.
    He had retreated from everything throughout his life. But at this moment, he could not back down. Not for himself, but for the person standing before him now.

"Grand Headmaster," Baekcheon, with his pale complexion, asked again in a voice not very loud.
    "For what purpose?" Hyeonjong closed his eyes.
    Similar questions, yet all different. Answering all these questions would be endless.
    Thus, Hyeonjong didn't bother with excuses.

"Baekcheon."

That was a name that should not be called.
    The moment he announced Baekcheon's expulsion, and the headmaster acknowledged it, the name Baekcheon vanished from Hwasan's records. It was a name that no longer existed in the world.
    But Hyeonjong deliberately called him by his Taoist name, Baekcheon, rather than his given name, Jindongryong.

"It is a path for you."

"That's sophistry."

"It is also a path for all the disciples of Hwasan."

Yoonjong flinched and looked to his side.
    A man had suddenly appeared next to him.
    'Cheongmyeong.'
    Cheongmyeong, who had recently been almost invisible, was now standing beside him, watching the conversation in the main hall. His expressionless face was both unfamiliar and familiar.

"Hwasan should be your shelter and your stepping stone. If it can't be that, what value does the name Hwasan have?"
    "If it's just an empty name, I'll strip it away. If the name of Hwasan becomes a burden to you, I will erase it with my own hands!"

By then, everyone could understand. Whether his intentions were right or wrong, Hyeonjong's resolve would not waver.
    To Hyeonjong, Hwasan was more important than anything. But now, he was even willing to give up the name of Hwasan. How could anyone persuade someone with such determination?

But can you blame him? Can you say he is wrong?
    They remained silent because they couldn't. They felt sorrow because they couldn't.

The two people who were not so different. The two who might have understood each other the most deeply were now standing on parallel lines that would never meet.
    Yoonjong realized that those watching this scene were not only Hwasan's disciples.
    Hyeon and Namgung Dowi, as well as Dang Gunak and Pung Yeongsin, were all observing. Even Baekcheon's brother, Jingeomryong, and Lee Songbaek were not far away, watching this scene unfold.
    Surely, Jongrigok was also listening to all of this.

The sight of leaving Hwasan.

"Sasuk."

Yoonjong gritted his lips tightly.

There's no way. His heart cannot be turned. No, it shouldn't be turned.

Perhaps everyone would understand. They would understand the sentiment with which Hyeonjong was pronouncing judgment on Baekcheon.

Yoonjong's heart was already shouting that his decision was not wrong.

Hyeonjong was carrying what Yoonjong and Ogeom could not do.

But how could this be so painful?

At that moment when Yoonjong could not contain his sorrow and was at a loss for what to do...

Baekcheon slowly raised his fully opened palm.

Like a crooked plum blossom branch that never bloomed.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
  3. ChungMyungPBSS

ChungMyungPBSS New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From where do u access these chapters

4. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Naver series

5. ChungMyungPBSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

I know it's random but just wanted to share. I started Mount hua for its comedy, didn't know it will turn into angst and now I don't even know anymore if cm will live at the end or not. This story just makes me cry as more and more chapters pass by, but am too addicted to this story to leave it. It's funny how mahnwa readers complain how the plot is becoming boring bcs of the continuous humour and how novel readers are crying bcs of the continuous pain this story gives us.
    Which arc of this novel gave you the most feels.
    For me, I legit started crying while reading cheong Jin′s arc. Plus whenever they showed chung myung looking at the sky feeling worthless, makes me want to give that man a hug.

HC likes this.
  6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    This YJ rebellious arc is making me so frustrated because as the reader, i know CM wants them to grow but also he does not want them to go through what he went through and keeps them in his sphere of protection, even if that means he has to run from east to west, all around kangho. And that JIS is using this against him but he did not utter a word of complain.

He knows for sure that Cheonma is coming, and therefore he sees a battlefield far beyond what the others are seeing. But in the process, he can’t help but be alone. When YJ said to JG that “he’s different”, broke my heart because it felt like he can never truly belong in the present. I guess it was impossible to begin with because he’s an old veteran inside, but the reminder just shook me.

and yes, whenever he looks up the sky or talks to Chung Mun or Chung Jin in his mind to seek comfort because no one around living can give it to him makes me sad too. BC is really connecting to CM lately, but then why why does this have to happen to BC now!!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
    AnnReguar, user028391973 and Eva832 like this.
  7. islette

islette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys wanna ask is there any translation site for chapter 1660++? Thx!

8. Aechii

Aechii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking for the same thing, I don’t want to suffer with the MTL again TT

9. ChungMyungPBSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Join it's discord server. It has translations

10. Aechii

Aechii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which discord server? Do you have the link:(?
    sorry I’m new here :oops:

11. Aechii

Aechii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the identity of the traitors mentioned in chapter 1605 get revealed as of the late chapters? I’m curious :blobwoah:

12. Rurouni Sensei

Rurouni Sensei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just read till chapter 352 of the novel. I got some spoilers and am currently curious about:

• Who the 5 swords are and is Tang Soso one of them? (I don't think so but got some artworks claiming such)

• And did BC get expelled from Mount Hua? Why? Heard his Dantian got broken but still..

• Did CM get hurt in any battle meanwhile and got rescued by Tang Gunak?

• Was Tang Soso forced to let the injured die in Southern Island arc? Why?

• Lastly, did CM reveal his real identity?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2024 at 7:10 AM
    IsekaidtoslaptoxicML likes this.
  13. IsekaidtoslaptoxicML

IsekaidtoslaptoxicML Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

1. Five Swords -> Baek Cheon, Yu Iseol, Yoon Jong, Jo Gul, Tang Soso. Chung Myung used to be one but after Bongmun (3 years sealing their gate sect) he no longer count and Soso replaces him.
    2. He needs to be expelled to get elixir from Southern Edge. That's the condition set by SE's sect leader.
    3. Chung Myung used himself as bait to let Southern Island and the 9 others reach Yangtze river. Myriad man Manor overwhelmed him by number and he almost died surrounded by Ho Gamyung. (Baek Cheon saved him hence why his dantian cracked)
    4. It's in dire situation where all of them in pursuit by Ho Gamyung, she can't just stop half-way to treat patients.
    5. There are several characters that recognize him. (Those who lived in his era and saw PBSS personally) As for telling he only said to one person as in confirming his identity.(Beggar Union arc) He still keep his identity secret in general. There are only two living people know his real identity.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  14. ChungMyungPBSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I am not able to post it's link. I just tried and got a warning message. You can see Mount hua′s subreddit. It's link is posted there or can search it's name ' Cheonwoomaeng′ on Google

Does anyone have spoilers for ch1738

Aechii likes this.
  15. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s no release today (chapter 1738) due to the author’s health.

16. AnnReguar

AnnReguar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, identities have not been revealed. There's just no reason. Well, they betrayed and betrayed, in any case, the Jang Ilso team got help:blobmelt:

Aechii likes this.
  17. islette

islette Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already joined in, but I kinda got confused as to where to find the translation in the server...

18. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s under the “novel resources” channel. You can ask in the chat there as well just to be sure that we are not breaking any rules here.

islette likes this.
  19. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF HJ!! THIS!!!! ARGGGGG!!!

Baekcheon quietly extended his hand forward to Hyeonjong.
    “Do you remember?”
    It was an abrupt question. Hyeonjong just looked at Baekcheon without saying a word. More precisely, he looked into Baekcheon’s bright eyes shining between his slender fingers.
    “What needs to be placed in this hand is strength. But martial arts don’t just mean strength. Martial arts must be accompanied by will. Martial arts without purpose are merely the strength of a ruffian.”
    “…….”
    “Do you remember?”
    Baekcheon’s eyes were still shining brightly. Hyeonjong knew that those eyes did not hold distrust or hostility.
    Instead, they still held deep trust. Even in this state, Baekcheon’s gaze toward Hyeonjong remained unwavering.
    “These are the words the Grand Master once said to me.” Hyeonjong slowly closed his eyes.
    Yes, indeed. That’s what he said.
    He had spoken those words to Baekcheon when his face was still full of youthful exuberance, conveying his intentions fully. He had no doubt that one day this young boy would spread the spirit of the volcano to the world.
    “Purpose and strength. If either one is lacking, martial arts cannot be complete. But if you must choose only one, do not hesitate to abandon strength. A will without strength is miserable, but strength without a will is dangerous. These are also the words of the Grand Master.” With his eyes closed, Hyeonjong just listened. The voice echoed deeply in his ears.
    Then, when he finally opened his eyes, Baekcheon’s slender, outstretched hand filled his view.

He couldn’t. The entire process left scars, and Hyeonjong felt the pain keenly.
    “My will is here.”
    But Baekcheon spoke boldly. As if he were stating an unchanging truth that everyone knew, he spoke calmly.
    “I ask again, Grand Master. What should I hold in this hand?”
    Everyone looked at that hand.
    It was empty. Therefore, it could hold anything.
    “If I can hold martial arts, I will, but if not, I will hold my will. That is what the Grand Master told me.” Hyeonjong tried to place martial arts in his hand.
    No, everyone did.
    To those who lived for the volcano, that hand was not just one person’s hand. It was the hand of the volcano. A hand embodying the hopes of everyone living for the volcano.
    The one holding that hand was asking,
    “Has that purpose changed now?”
    It hurt.
    “Are you really trying to place strength without will in a disciple’s hand?
    Do you want me to deny all the teachings of the Grand Master with my own hand?
    Is it right to deny everything about the volcano?”
    It hurt terribly.
    Even those who had remained silent out of respect for Hyeonjong’s will now looked at him. The eyes of the disciples standing behind Baekcheon were now sharp, not just clear.
    Hyeonjong endured it silently.

“Even if the Grand Master has abandoned it, that will has not disappeared from the world. It is here. That will has become my will, and now it is my determination.”
    “Baekcheon…”
    “Everything I have is in the volcano.” Baekcheon slowly turned around. The gazes of the disciples who had gathered, focused solely on him, reached him.
    It was a strange thing.
    At moments like this, he always sought Cheongmyeong’s gaze first. Cheongmyeong…

He was always watching him from somewhere. But right now, Cheongmyeong’s gaze didn’t bother him.
    Even though he knew Cheongmyeong was among them, he looked at everyone in the volcano, not just Cheongmyeong.
    Each gaze shone like a star.
    There were times when those lights felt burdensome. It felt so overwhelming that he trembled alone in places where no one was around because he wasn’t such a great person.
    But now he seemed to understand what he had to do and what he had to say. Those eyes were telling him.
    “I am a weak person. The Grand Master may have seen me as great, but I know that I am more insignificant and lacking than anyone can imagine.
    I know this clearly.”
    “…….”
    “That’s why I needed people who would hold my hand to ensure I wouldn’t lose what I held. People who would push me forward when I struggled up a steep path, who would stand beside me and look up when I was overwhelmed.”
    Baekcheon’s fingertips trembled faintly.
    “All of that is in the volcano. And… all of me is in the volcano.”
    Nevertheless, his words were more resolute than ever.
    “If I have to hold just one thing in this hand, you said it should be my will.”
    “…Yes, I did.”
    Hyeonjong replied, swallowing his pain.
    “My will is with the volcano. So, I will follow the will of the ancestors. And I will uphold my own will. I will become a role model for those who follow.”

At some point, Hyeonjong had even held his breath. More precisely, he couldn’t breathe.
    “Because that is the duty that those who carry on must uphold, and the will that those who wield the sword must enforce!”
    Everyone realized.
    They had lost Baekcheon. But in losing him, they had also gained something.
    The warrior Baekcheon might have disappeared, but the person Baekcheon standing there was more brilliant than ever before.
    And they also realized.
    How much this person, this seemingly weak individual, was needed by the volcano.
    Who truly was the one continuing the spirit of the volcano.
    “That is why I refuse. The place I must be is here. Please reconsider, Grand Master.” Baekcheon bowed deeply.
    Even with his sick body, he did not appear servile or unstable.
    Hyeonjong quietly looked at Baekcheon and the many disciples standing behind him.
    ‘Remarkable…’
    More remarkable than he had hoped… no, so brilliant that he had never even dared to hope for such a thing.
    Perhaps the place where Baekcheon now stood was a place even the ancestors could not reach.
    The mere presence of Baekcheon would change the volcano. With him as a symbol, he could envision the volcano soaring high.
    The young boy who once knocked on the doors of the volcano had finally come this far. The one watching him had become old and frail, but the boy had grown magnificently.
    Thus, Hyeonjong knew clearly. In this moment, what he had to do…

Hyeonjong’s hand slowly reached out.
    With a firm, unwavering hand, Baekcheon’s lips trembled as if he was overcome with emotion.

Baekcheon bit his lip and reached out his hand towards Hyeonjong.
    The weakened hand, struggling even with its own weight, tried to reach Hyeonjong’s sturdy hand. No, it tried to.
    At that moment, Hyeonjong’s hand reached out a bit further.
    Their hands missed each other, and Baekcheon opened his eyes wide in bewilderment.
    Thud.
    Hyeonjong’s hand didn’t touch Baekcheon’s hand or shoulder.
    It grasped the Jahashin Sword at Baekcheon’s waist.
    Refusing to accept it, he had pushed it away, declaring it unacceptable. Yet now, that very Jahashin Sword was in Hyeonjong’s hand.
    “Grand Master…”
    Without hesitation, Hyeonjong removed the Jahashin Sword from Baekcheon’s waist, glanced at Baekcheon indifferently, and turned away.
    “As of this moment, Jindoryong is no longer a disciple of the volcano. He is expelled from the volcano’s order.”
    Baekcheon stared at Hyeonjong’s shoulder in disbelief.
    “However, in consideration of the merits Jindoryong has achieved for the volcano, he is exempt from the punishment of severing ties.”
    His world, his everything, was collapsing.
    “No disciple of the volcano is to show any kindness to the expelled one.”
    “Carry it out.”
    It felt as if he had been dropped alone in an unfamiliar place, like a solitary red plum blossom trembling sorrowfully among the pine trees.

20. ChungMyungPBSS

Reading List:
    Link
    Just an assumption, but I think now cm will interfere