Spoiler Roses and Champagne 장미와 샴페인

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dayong9909, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean Dmitry and Caesar have really slept together?

2. Marcella24

Marcella24 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me where I can read the novel

3. Sarasa

Sarasa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ricotally spoiler is the one whos right;
    -Caesar shot yiwon 3 times and rape him 8 days straight, (yiwon said Caesar maybe wont stop if not bcs yiwon need emergency blood transfer).
    -idk about dmitry slept with Tsar, I didnt see it in Roses and Champagne.
    - Yeah, Tsar get shot by dmitry but its for play
    -Dmitry lie to yiwon by saying tsar is dead, and trying to kill yiwon, yiwon escaped by hiding in pile of snow, he fainted there but get saved by assasin who get hired by Lomonov(remember the sniper who shot Tsar?)
    -After a few days, dmitry show up in lemonov mansion saying he need lomonov army to kill the executive who betray Tsar, Tsar show up too and yiwon drag him to empty room, he kissed him, say "I like you" "sorry im trying to leave you", however he didnt let Tsar hold him unless Tsar apologize first, Tsar apologize and they make up.
    -after all the conflict, Lemonov retired from boss position and decided he will live with his only son.

Theres a second book called Roses and Kisses, based on spoiler, its story about Tsar and Yiwon who go to a date, I didnt have the book so I cant give the spoiler, I hope someone have the book and willing give us some spoiler in here. I didnt know if the manhwa will cover Roses and Kisses, but I wish they made it into the manwha too.

4. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EIGHT DAYS?!!!

Sarasa likes this.
  5. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I buy the novel ? Like I can’t find it anywhere

Lol and he forgave him for just apologising ??? Cmon !

6. Vapsole

Vapsole Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He r*ped him eight days straight... This is so messed up

Scapezz, Blue_C06 and Creolenerd like this.
  7. skyriez

skyriez Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello could someone give me a spoiler, will caesar regret his treatment to lee won after knowing his dad ( e.g after r***ing him etc) or it will be just another type of leewon forgive caesar and suddenly everything goes like nothing happened?

Scapezz and mmem like this.
  8. Sarasa

Sarasa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The easiest way to buy the novel is via Aladin.co.kr cuz you can use paypal in there, theres a lot tutorial too. For me, the reason I have the novel is bcs someone share it with me. I discover the author have some of their novel in google books tho, but somehow they didnt have roses and champagne, idk why :((, I hope they put roses and champagne in there cuz I really want to buy it.

And yeah, forgive and then they 'do it', when reading, I really wish theres a scene when he beg for forgiveness, but man... my hope is too high

Last edited: May 11, 2022
    Scapezz, mmem and Blue_C06 like this.
  9. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh god its so disappointing
    I was hooked by the story in general. But the actions of rap3 ....is a NOT gigantic

I feel like it's so chewing gum in Japanese manga that normalizes these acts. That is so wrong. Does it happen to Koreans too? Why do they like this?

and the way the rap3d always easily forgives the r4pist is frustrating.

Scapezz, Okio09, Anika Ab and 5 others like this.
  10. uvallrelato

uvallrelato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God I can't be the only one feeling betrayed here right?? Like I was so in love with caesar before, even though I know he was dangerous from the beginning the way he treated my baby in the beginning really made me love him now.....this sucks sooo god damn much... (╯‵ □ ‘) ╯ (┻━┻

Scapezz, mmem, Anika Ab and 2 others like this.
  11. K0REEEEE

K0REEEEE Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SAMEEE I love Ceasar from the start already and I'm digging the plot, excited to see where it's going!! But knowing all this makes me feel heartbroken :"( I'm gonna miss all the funny and cozy moments

Scapezz likes this.
  12. Sarasa

Sarasa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, dont worry, it isnt like the story ends after the rape scene, theres a second book full of sweet who will make up the rape scene, lets just wait how the story turns out, we still got a long way to go.

mmem and K0REEEEE like this.
  13. Jelem

Jelem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the novel at aladin kr and it's surprisingly easy. No need to provide any ID unlike ridibooks, kakao and naver. The novel is also surprisingly cheap around US$2.50 per book, and roses & champagne only has 2 books.

If you plan to buy, the r*pe starts around page 90+ of book 2. I just MTL'd the novel so there may be small important details missing, but alarmingly, Ceasar was actually getting off Yiwon screaming in pain while his gunshot wound openly bleed so definitely disgusting. (MTL'd-> While doing the deed, he said that he was like a dog waiting for him).

And the pacing is very fast, it was like Ceasar shooting and SA-ing Yiwon >>> Dimitry betraying Ceasar >>> Yiwon teaming up with his father to bring down Dimitry >>> Ceasar shows up alive and well all in a span of the last 50 pages so as a reader it's like did you forget what he did to you?!?!

Here's to wishing the webtoon artist changes details. It's very alarming that Yiwon didn't even get mad at being SA'd by Ceasar. Then again the author is Zig so the common sense of the ukes in Zig's novel is often frustrating.

14. gibbles

gibbles Member

Reading List:
    Link

that makes sense since in the manhwa it was revealed that he gets turned on when blood is involved. he also liked it when yiwon went to him all bruised up in the early chapters

mmem and Bbyliu like this.
  15. aashrobert

aashrobert New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh i legit registered here just to ask you , how did you buy it, for boomtoon i had to send my latvian id etc ,

over here i am like having no clue how to verify myself ?im not a korean ;-;

16. dyodaks

dyodaks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s in RIDI as well! Around 5 USD for both volumes and two extras.

As for the spoilers, in the manhwa he pulled a gun out on a child so ... you immediately get a taste of what Caesar is really like (psycho!!) but I’m still waiting on the manhwa because I really like the art style, let’s see if they can make it more palatable

mmem likes this.
  17. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is already at the shooting part so I suppose kidnapping comes next. Honestly, the timing of all these misunderstandings is too perfect to make the asshole seme snap. He is still awful and horrible to br honest but I'm so perplexed by yhe spoilers saying that he will show up and just apologize once and he will be forgiving for shooting+kidnapping+rape that is do violent to open his wounds.

I thought thr lawyer MC was better than this

Scapezz, mmem, noula and 3 others like this.
  18. midnightflight19

midnightflight19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i rly like this manhwa so i was going to read the novel too at first, but half of the novel's comments are complaining abt what sarasa told above (the SA thingy, how yiwon just dismissed (?) tsar's actions to him, etc) so i opted to read the manhwa only. i hope at least the author could change the a little bit on those parts but i doubt it though.

Scapezz and K0REEEEE like this.
  19. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really haaaaatttteeee youuuuu author:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:Why all this mess?:(:(ahhh dumb mcs who forgive the mls after the worst things they could ever do to them (abuse,cheat,betray,murder,rape,....) :mad::mad::mad:

Same question on this thread too

20. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading manga in general and yaoi specifically for 15 years now and I've been through all phases from when every Japanese yaoi manga used rape as a plot device to more woke stories (not really, they just toned it down a bit) and honestly, I expect all types of shenanigans from Chinese stories first and foremost, it's like these authors never heard of consent. It's never used as a thing to overcome and a source if trauma but more like an expression of love which is horrendous. Then, Japanese manga are the 2nd worst but a lot tamer than Chinese ones...
    Korean stories in general are the least offending and by that I mean that you can at least see that the uke isn't being brainwashed into believing it's love and many stories show it as a cause for trauma. Also, I appreciate that many of them use the appropriate tags so those who want to avoid it can about it and also are upfront about the assault thing from chapter 1.
    The reason I hate what this story has become is because it didn't give off that impression initially. Sure, the seme was shown as a violent mob boss but sexual violence is a whole different thing and I despise that we are led to become invested in this and then the author is like "tehe gotcha". The obsession thing could have been shown without the rape. He vould have shot him and imprisoned him and that would've had sufficed to protray the mental instability of the seme.

The second reason is because the uke easily forgives him. This is based on MTL so take it with a grain of salt although the meaning seems to be there but the uke isn't shown to have terrible trauma from this and he doesn't make sure that the seme is regretful and understands the gravity of it.... the apology is disproportionate to the trauma. The author f*cked that part up.

Last edited: May 25, 2022