Spoiler Serena / 세레나

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Oct 22, 2022.

?

Rate this series

1. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Masterpiece

113 vote(s)
    39.0%
  2. 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Great

58 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. 3 ⭐⭐⭐ - Average

64 vote(s)
    22.1%
  4. 2 ⭐⭐ - Bad

13 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. 1 ⭐ - Horrible

42 vote(s)
    14.5%
  1. Yeg

Yeg Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys Do you think Eiser is a virgin or not?

2. Fairy.Land

Fairy.Land Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    of course not .. he thought Dia's fake baby was his babe

Rin.rinaaa, Ochin7 and dearest like this.
  3. icandoit

icandoit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys did you noticed that the guy who kidnapped serena is the same guy who was Fredrick speaks to him :sneaky::sneaky: so that's mean that Frederick working with grayan family:unsure::unsure:

no! dai was lying to victor and eiser know that the baby isn't his so he is virgin:blobexpressionless:

Ang3Blue likes this.
  4. Ochin7

Ochin7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eiser is definitely not a virgin for numerous reason. Just because he acts stoic does not mean he has not dabbled in love-making. Diah and Eiser used to be lovers (Sexual I believe). Though he stopped being with her after leaving the Grayan Estate

Lilis0_0 and Ang3Blue like this.
  5. icandoit

icandoit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no he is virgin his relationship with dai was toxic and boring there is no feeling or romance and when dai get pregnant she was already married with victor and eiser will never do sex with someone who is already married
    so if you guys didn't believe me you will see because my expectation never get wrong

Meme13_ and Ang3Blue like this.
  6. shu0929

shu0929 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No actually he did NOT think the baby was his.

He heard on the grapevine about her engagement news, pregnancy news, and her moving to another country news all while he was away and depressed (Diah never visited him)

the thing about "it being Eiser's baby" is the LIE Diah used to tell Victor and her Dad to end her engagement with Victor.
    However, the common people thought it was Victor's baby.

Again, he never thought "the baby was his" he knew he wasn't the Dad. (tho at the end there was never a baby)

7. Ochin7

Ochin7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Diah never married Victor. She was engaged to Eiser first. Then supposedly is engaged to Victor but she ran away after telling her dad she was pregnant.

Ang3Blue likes this.
  8. yeewingmama

yeewingmama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is chapter 85 to be released next Friday end of this season? Anyone know how long normally need to wait for next season?
    I really love this story a lot a lot :(

Ang3Blue likes this.
  9. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Between 3 and 12 months

Ang3Blue and yeewingmama like this.
  10. Lilis0_0

Lilis0_0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no way that Eiser is a virgin, just look at the way he removed her bra with zero hesitation...that man is experienced, no doubt about that.

Last edited: May 3, 2024
    Reem007, ChrisLine, Evrada23 and 2 others like this.
  11. yeewingmama

yeewingmama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    12 months is such a long period :cry:

mariefrance1993 and Ang3Blue like this.
  12. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I don't think that removing a bra is complicated. I think he's just really, really horny and passionate about Serena.

With that being said, I must say, I don't wanna know whether he is a virgin or not. Seeing the flashbacks about Diah (especially the one with the syringe) made me feel disgusted and I'd rather not have mental images of their sex life.

icandoit and Ang3Blue like this.
  13. yeewingmama

yeewingmama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed:Which room will they go for dodo? :aww:
    Serena, Eiser or another room for couple? :blobnosebleed:

14. Yeg

Yeg Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Eiser will take Serena to his room

Ang3Blue and yeewingmama like this.
  15. Wine_drop

Wine_drop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we stop this useless debate about virginity plz ? :notlikeblob::blob_catflip:
    Like we don't care, it's useless information that will change nothing in our lives or in history and that whatever the outcome, it has no impact on the progress of the story.:blob_tilt:
    the debate has already been launched several times :blob_ghost: I don't want to be rude sorry im just tired of this topic i find all this debate deeply ridiculous :sweating_profusely:
    But well i will not mind it anymore ill close ma eyes :blobspy:

Have a nice week everyone :blobkiss::meowflower:

16. yeewingmama

yeewingmama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have a nice weekend and hoping next chapter will be a satisfying chapter :blobsmilehappyeyes:

17. Iamrose

Iamrose Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idc who’s bedroom they head to. So long as Sui or anybody doesn’t interrupt them, and if that happens…so help me idc how much I like you there will be hell to pay.
    Also I don’t mind that Eiser is experienced in sex, he’s older so it makes sense. I’m certain he’ll give her an experience she’ll enjoy very much!

Last edited: May 5, 2024
    Reem007, Wine_drop, ChrisLine and 2 others like this.
  18. Montanaa

Montanaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The question of whether Eiser is a virgin or not is really not something I thought people would debate. For me, it was pretty obvious that he wasn't, considering how he's been behaving with Serena lately, and he must have had some fun with Diab too.
    Anyway, in my opinion, we'll have a nice scene between Serena and Eiser; I hope it will be just the two of them throughout the entire chapter.

In the upcoming chapters, to properly conclude the season, we'll see Frederick with X; I hope we'll get to see his face. I know we're not there yet for the next season, but I still want to try to give my theories/predictions. I believe we should cherish the moments between Eiser and Serena because I think not everything will be happy in the next chapters. The author has been teasing us with several enemies for a long time: X, the Graysons, and those who wish harm upon the Serenety family. They will all soon be introduced. The moments where our only concern, among others, was to see these two enemies become lovers are now over. Serious things are about to begin, in my opinion. We'll have moments where Eiser or Serena are hurt, missing, or facing other challenges, and very tough psychological moments. I think that's why the author wanted to take so much time and build their relationship so well, which started off very badly but became stronger than ever, because this time they'll be together against the world. I really love the story, the author's writing; we're moving away from the cliché love stories found in webtoons and getting something really mature, emotional, and psychological.
    Very excited for the upcoming chapters. The wait has been long since the end of the previous chapter, but finally, here we are. Can’t wait now..!

19. Ochin7

Ochin7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and I can’t wait to see Serena and Eiser take down the enemies.

Wine_drop and Ang3Blue like this.
  20. Wine_drop

Wine_drop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RIGHT ! Author is so talented. First the drawings are exquisite :meowpuffysoul: Second, she knows how to meticulously develop the story of the characters and to immerse us in the plot without getting lost in unnecessary scenes:meowpuffyblush:. We still have a lot to discover,
    many questions remain unanswered and to get there we and our babies will have to go through the darkness a bit :blobpensivepray:

Cant wait to see our children again :blobbunny:

NB. Your pic:blobstare:... i need a fan :blob_ghost:

Ang3Blue likes this.