Spoiler Shini Yasui Kōshaku Reijō to Nana-ri no Kikōshi

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, May 17, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really since the latter part of my post is actually a spoiler. I trying to read mtl but I’m skipping around reading from the capture targets point of view.

2. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda need a list of all the possible capture targets.

3. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I was skipping around in the mtl of the future chapters and noticed that even the MC states that the Heroine is conspicuously absent. There are times she should be popping up since it’s her event but she’s oddly missing.

cosmosqueen, Poor_Hero and Suzune like this.
  4. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Found the heroine’s name - Chloe. She goes to our MC in what seems in the middle of the night (creepy). Then, thanks her for saving her friend - which was supposed to be her event. There’s more to this conversation but it takes an uncomfortable turn when Chloe starts what seems a weird accusation that she read through this sealed journal that belonged to her “deceased” brother. Erika offers to help her open it. Also, Erika starts to speculate why Chloe is uninterested in creating any romantic relationships unlike her game version. There other ways that Chloe seems off, like how she seems suspicious of the golem that Erika keeps around and even after Erika offers to help she seems undecided to accept that help. Chloe isn’t overtly creepy (the sneaking into Erika’s room in the middle of the night not withstanding) but it’s just a whole sense that something is just wrong.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I truly hope when this gets turned into a manga they would keep the illustrator who did the cover to do the art. I love the design done for the characters so far.

6. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She probaly is a reincarneted person too

Darcy and lazynoodles like this.
  7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone excited about the arc about the dragon riding prince? Moe-central!! Though I wonder how the prince who goes from whipped puppy to bad-ass is too much of shift in all honesty.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    pinkmagnolia and Darcy like this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Here’s the list of possible capture targets: (the descriptions below were from mtl)
    - Klaus: depressed sadist; engagement in original timeline
    - August: misanthropic; uses a smile for a poker face; who likes to act like a host
    - Harold: red-headed former Earl, broke
    - Earl Blades?: black hair, glasses, shady?
    - Edward: oniisama with a sadistic smile
    - Elric-sensei?: using eyeglasses? To hide silver hair?; aristocratic
    - Claude: blonde, eyepatch, wild type, mysterious
    - Cain?: hidden character? Vampire?

Why is it 7 nobles when it’s actually 8?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Also some time in the 2nd arc there’s a ball at the Royal Palace. Klaus asks her to dance (edit: I was reading the mtl quickly- so to clarify they were dancing when the latter happens) and gets friend-zoned so fast that he stands there shell-shocked went it happens. I know I shouldn’t laugh because that kind of high-speed rejection makes me wish my internet is like that (other than the fact it’s hurtful). It’s also a huge misunderstanding.

Suzune, FunSmiles, famine and 3 others like this.
  10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the gist of the new arc is:
    - befriends August
    - helps him prove he’s a legitimate heir by helping hatch a dragon(s)
    - gives 1 to Erika?
    - disproves another guy that he’s not an heir
    - August shows off that he is THE dragon tamer amongst other dragon tamers
    Anyone like to add?

11. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to search for illustration or fanart. and found this
    > http://solike.kr/503
    Tirnanog looks cute! XD

CanadianAnon and Fuyuneko like this.
  12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s down right adorable. Though shouldn’t he look like a baby dragon??

EDIT: Yes he's supposed to look like that. The translated chapters corrected me.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    kcao1199 likes this.
  13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Any way can't wait for the next couple of chapters because its when Klaus and Erika dances and the high speed rejection happens.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel for the Prince his greatest most cherished wish was to fly through the sky and he would give anything for it. Even making a contract that would create trouble in the looong run.

pinkmagnolia likes this.
  15. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers please :aww:

Tatsuya27 likes this.
  16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey does anyone speculate that Palug is wildly jealous of Erika?

17. pinkmagnolia

pinkmagnolia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazynoodles
    Yup Palug is jealous of Erica. I have MTLed until the end if 2nd book.

*Spoilers*

Erica's last riddle for palug is "who is the most important person to auguste?" And palug grew angry and shouted it's erica. But auguste woke up and told palug that his most important person is actually palug, since he considers palug as family/long-time best friend while he just met erica. Erica is indispensable to auguste but she is not yet his number one person. Auguste said that if the price for his wish is another's life , then he doesn't want his wish fulfilled anymore.

I don't really understand the next part but I'll try to somewhat describe it. Palug needs a new contractor to stay alive , but each time she changed contractor, the previous contractor will lose all memories of her. Erica becomes palug's next contractor and thus Auguste forgets all about Palug. She took the form of a cat that always accompanies erica along with Tir.

Erica and Auguste came back to the city center along with goldberry and the unconscious Klaus. Along the way, auguste used mental interference and calmed down the dragons. Because auguste's ultra strong powers, all the dragons (including 2 of the ancient dragons) surround auguste and bowed towards him infront of the royals and citizens of Ignatia. The bishop was astonished , bowed down to him and declared him the true successor. The king and queen was touched and hugged Auguste while crying. Therefore all bad rumors of Auguste was dispelled that day.

So the truth is not that Auguste has zero power, but his natural power is too strong so the dragons are scared of him. The dragon's feeling transferred to auguste and he become scared too and in turn the dragon feels more scared to approach him. But after this incident he seems to be able to control his powers more (?) and he can ride dragons with ease now.

At the end of book 2 , Auguste feel like missing an important friend. Luckily he wrote a diary and therefore he can remember a little bit about his encounters with the angel.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  18. pinkmagnolia

pinkmagnolia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is mentioned in the novel that Palug loves auguste as a son though. Auguste also loves her as family do the love between them is filial , not romantic. The one she thinks as hot is erica's big bro lmao.

Auguste is definitely interested in Erica as his future wife. Even Palug hopes that erica will marry auguste so she can see auguste more often. Erica replied that palug will see him often when they go to the Leandez magic school 6 years later

19. pinkmagnolia

pinkmagnolia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Auguste proved his abilities to everyone, his evil cousin Louis came and tried to accuse auguste of using dark magic to control the dragons. Edward refuted and revealed that he found evidence that it was louis who was cheating. He planted a chip on his dragon to increase his chances if winning the tournament. It was a grave crime because this process turned the dragons into slaves, Ignitians are totally anti-slavery. The king ordered louis to be imprisoned.

Louis then held erica hostage eith a sword to demand his release. But erica purposefully let her cheeks be cut by his sword. The blood activates the magical rescue system (i don't really understsnd this one) and erica managed to broke free. Louis was detained in the dungeon.

After that it was the advent festival. There is a funny conversation between edward and auguste, basically edward was threatening : you'll remain (only) good friends with erica in the future right?

Then when auguste and erica was chatting seriously , klaus interrupted due to jealousy

20. pinkmagnolia

pinkmagnolia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @aceclover95 may I ask if the author ever hinted at how many volumes will this story have? So far the raws only have 4 volumes and it's been awhile since the raws are updated...