Spoiler Shini Yasui Kōshaku Reijō to Nana-ri no Kikōshi

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, May 17, 2018.

1. Eristol

Eristol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok...so I just read the teaser, but are these people all Erica's possible love interests? Tir as well! Wow! And Edward as well! Although...I don't really expect anything out of that scary professor whose mere mention can send Erica running away. But with this Erica will have completely replaced Chloe.

But who is the new guy Jack? How did he get on the list as well? He seems suspicious...

2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey does anyone feel that Erica seems to be reincarnated by the world on purpose?? I mean whatever fates are preordained they picked a soul similiar-ish to the original Erica with some background knowledge of so-called future events. Also, its hinted that Erica's mother had plans for Erica. Teaching her dangerous and advance knowledge. It's as if she was training up a human weapon instead of a daughter. Then there's events in the background to basically either, weaken, push to insanity, or discourage key future figure that could essentially protect the kingdom in the future. The Prince is a prime example. They found a spell/curse that prevented or caused his powers to go haywire and stop his dragons from being born. Then a spell/curse of compulsion that made Klaus wish to to go to labyrinth that held a vengeful Tirnanog. I want to hear your thoughts if y weird story conspiracy has some credence. Please I want to hear everyone's thoughts.

3. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I will give a spoiler that indeed, Erica's mother taught her to prepare her for something.
    But I also want to hear your theories~

4. Eristol

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe her mother alread knew that Erica's future will be filled with violent death flags so was preparing her to be able to counter them, plus wasn't there some kind of mystery she left behind at the school for Edward or something? I reread the side story so things are looking pretty complicated and mysterious behind Erica's mother's case. I wouldn't be surprised if she was involved in some behind the scene shady cases like her proactive children.

5. Eristol

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, given how deep this story is, I have a feeling Erica probably didn't just randomly get reincarnated or remembered her past life. Maybe her mother had some kind of trigger for that. In the side story of volume 1 it does say that Erica was getting mentally unstable immediately after her mother's death and speaking incoherent stuffs. That was probably her beginning phase of starting to remember her past. So, like lazynoodles said, I think her remembering her past life has some purpose and it was probably triggered by someone, most likely her mother.

6. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think her mother Federica had that hint through the mirror in the endless corridor. That one where Erica accidentally communicated with her mother. At the end of the arc it was shown that Federica had a feeling that she was talking to her future daughter and that she would be answering the confession (I'm not sure if I remember this right) with Ernst Aurelia who had been pursuing her, much to the surprise of her friends. Anyway, with how that particular school club is obsessed with legends and folklores, I think they accidentally stumbled on the vampire conspiracy or they might even be the trigger. At any rate, something happened that triggered the events of the story and the eventual demise of the original members. Federica, knowing that her daughter will be investigating/following after her footsteps in the future, perhaps even knowing that her daughter will be entangled in the vampire conspiracy no matter what, tried to prepare her.

Though admittedly this is a bit too far off, I'd like to sometimes imagine that Cain Grendell is the reincarnation of the yandere guy who stabbed Erica in her previous life and is now out to pursue her, yelling "we're soulmates" while at it. What if he stabbed the Erica in order to do some black magic thingy but their souls accidentally or intentionally entered the game she had been playing. lol

7. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the late change I was busy :sushi_tea:

aceclover95 likes this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE IT. ALSO, WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE COMMUNICATED WITH HER FUTURE DAUGHTER?!

9. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Aquaa likes this.
  10. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in the 4th arc, the academy arc.
    The part where they were investigating the 7 wonders of the academy, the infinite corridor part. they stumbled upon a mirror where they met a girl 30 years from the past.

regarding the theories whether Erica's mother had been preparing her from infancy,
    it is becoming more and more certain. I've been rereading the raws in the 4th arc and in one of the chapters, there was a mention (if I'm deciphering google translate correctly) about one of her mother's friends, Dolores Wint having a gift of foresight. She apparently saw 7 possible futures, to which Erica expressed suspicion as to those being the routes in the otome game.

If her mother and friends are trying to stop the 7 futures, (because they are somehow bad. I mean, come on, Erica died in all 7!) perhaps they accidentally triggered the hidden route of Cain Grendel

11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    That is a very real possibility! What's worse is that the heroine could have been on the side of good but Cain got to her first due to ALOT of meddling from Erica and her mom! The heroine who should have been bright and intelligent (then paired up with the boys) became warped and twisted.

12. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    With regards to that, I don't think it will be a problem. Based on the events at the end of the 4th arc and the teaser of the 5th, the heroine Chloe and Erica are getting along quite well. I think, aside from Ann, she might be BFF with Erica soon.

13. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone up for discussing the latest developments in the raws? :)

14. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    Me! Finally Harlan shows himself!

lazynoodles and HappySheep00 like this.
  15. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my! I have read only as far as the second chapter, where Jack introduced himself, and then I got a headache from the Google translate scramblish.

What was the infamous Harlan like?

And I am so so so worried about Edouart. I feel like an imminent death flag has been raised. I hoped he was not possessed by vampires as what was suspected by the Northern Inquisitors

lazynoodles and aceclover95 like this.
  16. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    He wears mask, he is currently negotiating something with Klaus and Auguste. But in the meantime Beatrice was kidnapped by his soldiers, and Erica and Chloe are fighting the soldiers and searching for Beatrice, before the bad end, where Beatrice died and floated in the river, happened.

17. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    a mask, huh? this is becoming more and more mysterious. Why would he want to kidnap or kill Beatrice? Could he be Claude in disguise?. I hope Tir is with Erica

FunSmiles likes this.
  18. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because of her talent in predicting future or something like her aunt Dolores. Eh. I forgot whether Dolores was her aunt or mother. Anyways. Erica suspects that Harlan = Jack because of their similar build but we still don't know the truth. Also. Do you know the thing about Elric? :3

19. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    All I know of Elric Arctorious from both the raws and translated chapters are:
    • He's the best friend of Edouart
    • he may or may not be the friend that is interested in legendary beasts (like zaratan in the ruins of visitor as mentioned by Edouart)
    • he's an exiled noble from Gigantia
    • he loves to eat exotic delicacies and bugs (yuck!)
    • he's much stronger than he looks
    • he's a complete nerd
    • second to Klaus in terms of magic capability/power (or so it seems)
    • traumatized(?) from the incident of Sword of Fire pre-time skip
    I kinda ship him with Beatrice, tbh. both of them are seemingly gentle and innocent people... XD

20. aceclover95

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, he's the prince of Gigantia. I'm not sure about this, but the Cursed Nail was at first a healing/treatment. That's why it was called Holy Nail. He had this treatment before, and he won't become a giant, but half of his body become steel or something. This is why since the first arcs it was shown that Elric is stronger than he look.

Also, I kinda ship Beatrice with Harold. Even though Beatrice is scared of Harold because of his tall built.